No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how we get branded as tr**s stating exactly what she admitted to yesterday .We know you been half arsed in looking after your animals, .Nice for you to finally admit it!! ....and its STRIP grazing idiot .
Bella went for Hugo and she screams at her calling her an hole and witch, tells her to duck off, says she should sell her but nobody would want her, says she's ruined her evening, she can go outside and get cold and wet because she's an evil witch, kept telling her to duck off away from her.
Moans about the hay being dusty.
Thank you Miss P for the run down and for sitting through her moan fest .....wait for the video of her hanging around Bella's neck whilst holding the phone out at arms length, kissing her nose as she stares into the camera lens trying to convince who exactly I dont know, that she really loves these animals and they are more than her meal ticket :rolleyes: I never laughed so much as the video of her hanging around Ginnys neck before she went off to her beautiful new home.I guess we are all meant to have amnesia

Reactions: 5
She’s just a greedy witch! Only wants enough to put a roof over their heads and food on the table! Ok then. What about the Botox. The eye treatment. The horse lorry. Nights out. Constant toys for lowen, yep those all sound like necessities! She is doing very well. A lot better than most for doing absolutely nothing and yet still she moans at the very people that are paying for her! She’s unreal and the people that pay for her are even more daft than her if that’s possible
---
And for gods sake maybe use some of all that money on some English lessons! It’s pronounced month not mumpf! Trailer trash

Reactions: 7
Her vocabulary is awful, sumfink, nuffink, mumpf, trildren, trenchal 🙄
I can't believe none of them pick up on the amount of times she moans that she didn't want to go live, they are paying for her lives and she makes it clear that the majority of times she hates doing them, that she'd rather be watching trashy tv etc and then she tries to make them feel guilty for expecting the lives that they are paying for!

Reactions: 3
She was different when she was plugging people to subscribe on main…. How she loves doing the lives and we are all one positive, supportive family. Yeah right. She really should watch how she speaks on the lives with supporters as she comes across as begrudgingly doing them which isn’t a nice vibe at all, like supporters have put her out by having to do them. If she’s worried about losing supporters then she should take what we say and act on it! I’ve unsubscribed as I can’t support her at all now, such a shame as I enjoyed it at the start.

She's so rude, makes it clear that she doesn't want to go live but has to because otherwise she gets comments, or like she's doing them a favour by going live .... Jo people are paying for your lives so they have every right in expecting to get what they have paid for.
You keep bleating on how this is your job, well if you don't like it change jobs!

Reactions: 6
Not great quality, probably need to turn sound up full but gives you an idea how the wonderful amazing caring loving Jo was with Bella last night

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
How anyone can say she’s a good horse owner is beyond me, her attitude stinks, I’d never sell her one of my horses, or any other animal of mine, she’s a vile, lazy witch

So much for all horses being “ fat as duck” too. Hugo looks pretty poor to me. Guess she doesn’t give a shite about him now he’s another broken horse under her care!
She's never given a shite about him ...apart from when she thought she could sell him and even then she only cared about her bank balance.
She says he's always covered in bites as the others push him off the food

• Sad
This screams GDPA for you Jo you thick as duck bint, I’m not saying his name but he’s looking very frail here, but I will be showing his family that you are parading your so called good deed( you think, despite being paid to do this ) this is a new low for you already struggling to find content, you are disgusting
IMG_8320.png

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This screams GDPA for you Jo you thick as duck bint, I’m not saying his name but he’s looking very frail here, but I will be showing his family that you are parading your so called good deed( you think, despite being paid to do this ) this is a new low for you already struggling to find content, you are disgusting View attachment 2473985
This made me feel sad, it feels so undignified. I'm sure as hell that he would not want to be posted around online looking frail. It's not even one pic, there's more than that, so she's obviously taken 100 like she always does and chosen the ones she likes of herself. How weird.

So let me get this right, she's posted pictures of her landlord who she is BEING PAID to look after on social media. A man who amongst other things has DEMENTIA meaning he is not in complete control of his faculties and is therefore unable to give consent to his pictures being posted because he won't necessarily understand what it means.
Marvelous.
How absolutely bleeping stupid, ignorant and downright bleeping disgusting. And all just so she can show everyone how kind and caring she is and can lap up the praise from the idiots who think the sun shines out her arse.
She doesn't "love" him she just wants to make out she does because he's her landlord and she's hoping to get money and to be told she can stay living where she is indefinitely when he eventually passes away.
Vile vile vile witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Each time she seems to go to a new low, this is disgusting, if that was my dad or family member, I’d floor her for that, what gives her the right to post pictures like that!!!! My mum
Is in care at the moment and if I caught any of her carers posting pictures of her anywhere even on a private page let alone a page with 2000 people seeing it well !!! I will leave it there so I don’t incriminate myself !!!!!!!!
Just when you think she can’t get any lower she again pulls something even lower out the bag.

She's put it on Instagram and her personal profile that has over 20,000 followers! Some people have named him and mentioned stuff about him, they obviously know him.
So many comments saying how caring she is and how she never has time for herself 🙄
I hope someone reports her, I still don't get how she can be working for this company when she hasn't done this line of work for over four years so clearly isn't up to date with training.

It’s just disgusting, who would want their parent, or someone from their family posted on social media, by anyone unless it is a person in the family, that has the right to do that, but what’s worse is she is using it as a way to get the sympathy and everyone telling her how amazing she is!! I do hope someone that knows the family can tell them that she is posting pictures all over the internet 🤞
---
She can also beg for subscribers but 🙄🙄🙄 to my amusement she isn’t getting anymore they just continue to down awwwww 🤗 and she can beg for people to watch the adverts because she gets better paid for them but 🙄🙄🙄 I never see an advert on any of her crap videos anyway, infact she’s one of the only pages that is Ad free 🤨😆

Last edited:
Does anyone know the name of the care company she's working for? If these photos were taken during a paid shift surely that's grounds for dismissal. I'll happily let them know what she's doing. Exploiting an ill man for likes has to be the most scummy thing she's done to date. Vile excuse for a human being😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.