No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to win now 🀒
At least award the prize with a free crap T-Shirt that’s misspelt and is worth a Β£5 but normal idiots pay Β£20 but the. I think the Nuggets are definitely a more worthy prize Chuck some of L normal regular every evening meal and a couple of chicken ones in as well 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You are saved from the poo!
Just posted live in five outside taking the horses rugs off and warning the signal may be weak!

Reactions: 3
Isn’t it laughable how predictable she is πŸ™„πŸ€£πŸ€£ have seen the old depression card thrown recently so we must be due that complete bull πŸ’© very soon too πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reactions: 4
So she did two lives, lucky me! πŸ™„
First one outside doing horse rugs, signal awful so she was getting pissed off, said she nearly didn't go live at all because of the signal, moaned about having to keep buying data, moaned JB shredded his rug, hinted she needs a new tripod.
Hugo is fucked, she will keep him going as long as she can but he won't live to an old age so she's mentally preparing for that. When the vet came for Hugo she said to him about JB 'this one is pretty fucked' he said he'd have to see JB trot and do flexion tests but she knows there's no point in doing that and no point doing injections, says he has got worse in the last three months, he can't weight bare properly, his hocks seem to twist, he looks like an old man. She will medicate if she has to but starts saying about how people put their horses through treatment etc just so they can ride.
Dyson loves Daisy, Nera less keen, Daisy pissed in the house today first time for two days.
She gets really stressed and pissy about the signal, says she even put waterproofs on to come outside to go live, she puts so much effort in for supporters, she'd be better getting a job in Sainsbury's as less stressful, and then gets cut off.
Five minutes later live again this time walking the dogs up the lane, says Daisy loves her and is loyal and respectful, probably tit scared of being kicked or shouted at!
Moans about people commenting on her fb story because it comes through as a message so she gets 100 notifications.
Says she helped her sister out by taking Daisy because she is family and doesn't like to see her upset, says she did wonder if she had done the right thing but Daisy knows she is the alpha and she's kept 'it' alive three days and she really likes her now.
She didn't really want a third dog, Amy had Tess who's Dyson sister and bred her so really she owed Jo a dog as Jo gave her Tess but it would have been a bigger dog whereas Daisy is small so it's ok.
Says Piotr had Alan to stay this week..... Really Jo how interesting, so he sleeps at your dad's too does he??! πŸ˜‚ Didn't think about what you were saying then! Says she looked after him a couple of days whilst piotr was at work but it wad hard as he doesn't shut up.
Starts ranting about the comments regarding the stick she put through Daisy's harness, puts a bristolian accent on repeating the comments they said, she's a nasty witch, says all the people who commented are all in a hate group together, it's obvious because they all say the same thing and just come over to try and wind her up..... Well sorry to piss on your parade Jo but if you are implying that all those comments were from Tattlers then you are sadly mistaken, I for one NEVER comment on your posts and if you bothered to look at the profile of those people they are all genuine profiles not fake as you always say. Why can't you understand that multiple people say the same thing because they all have the brains and common sense to realise that what you were doing was stupid and potentially dangerous!
Then she rants about comments on the post about dad's not paying maintenance and says basically anything she says people just have to say the opposite and some are trolls but try to make out they are just concerned.
She reckons she's getting more of it because her reach is better so more new people are finding her, but whatever she does is wrong, she can't win,
She's going mental ranting putting these stupid accents on because apparently all trolls talk like country bumpkins now! πŸ˜‚
Now in the crudavan to prove Piotr is babysitting, moans about him says he pisses her off when he disagrees with her or says his opinion when his opinion isn't needed, says sometimes she barely speaks to him because he always argues and have a different opinion to her.
Talks about Alan, sounds like he's quite a clever lad, him and piotr do lots of trivia games together. She says Alan knows about 150 countries but 'I only know one country and that's Cornwall!' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yup she really is that thick! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Says they like educational tit because they are wierd but she likes cbeebies... Yeah it shows Jo!
Says she might save money by printing the school logo and put it on Lowens clothes instead of buying actual uniform with the logo on.
Bought a new kettle in a car boot for piotr.... But there was one on the wishlist that someone said earlier that they bought although they said it won't be any good in a van so might return it for a refund.... Surely a kettle is still going to be ok in a van??! πŸ˜‚
And that was it, said lots to upload but she says that every week.

• Haha
So funny how she can't stand even her best mate disagreeing with her or having a different opinion to her, she's so immature she can't deal with the slightest criticism and has to rant about them calling people trolls purely because they dare to call her out on something.
She was particularly riled about the comments we screenshot and put on here about the stick, said "one person said *puts on her troll voice* I know someone who's dog died from eating a stick" then goes really sarcastic and patronising, "oh of course you did, of course you know a dog that died etc" yet on the main page when she replied to comments made about the stick she was a bit rude but comments both ways were taken ok and fairly jokey yet as soon as she gets on supporters she's bitchy as duck, she's absolutely vile and so toxic, no wonder Piotr is desperate to get a van and move out she's a nasty bleep through and through, one day she will push it too far even with Piotr and ruin that friendship forever, she even "joked" about seeing a hammer and wanting to hit him with it when he was annoying her, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she turned into an abuser in her relationships.

New video on main page, tractor in topping the fields, still saying she gave the quad back because she didn't use it much, it took up loads of space and the attachments were expensive so cheaper to get the farmer in.
Puts ear defenders on lowen because he doesn't like the noise of the tractor, says she's noticing he is very sensory with things, there are boys in her family who are on the spectrum, she's monitoring him and obviously see what happens when he starts school but she thinks he's perfectly normal but obviously she will support him through whatever he needs.
But she doesn't read Tattle where we have mentioned it numerous times πŸ˜‚
She will love it if he does get diagnosed, more attention and sympathy, more ammunition to use against Adrian 'I'm a single mumma to a child with special needs and his biological does nothing for him' and of course the perfect excuse to get away with his bad behaviour, blame it on his diagnosis rather than the fact she's dragging him up.
Chasing Seven and Trixie around to put fly rugs and masks on.... But she can do anything with her horses! πŸ˜‚
She's going to set up her square pen again to use as a schooling pen, so that will be a five minute wonder again.

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but who in there right mind let’s a
Child put electric fence tape in or around there mouth, and face even if it’s off, maybe next time she won’t notice when he does it and the electric is actually on πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 1
Interested to see what school say about Lowen, I wouldn't be surprised if he is on the spectrum or has some kind of learning disability but it's hard to know what is because of an issue like that and what is due to the way she is bringing him up.
She has previously mentioned he didn't like the music on the forklift and he hasn't liked the noise in some of the places she's taken him but I find it strange how all of a sudden she is using terminology like sensory which she's never done before, she said he wore ear defenders to school one day because he said it was too loud, again she's never mentioned that yet tells us when he has a poo!
There are other things that again could be down to her rather than autism etc or could be partly her and partly due to an actual issue. His diet is very restricted but she has never fed him a good healthy varied diet, his speech is poor, he has a lisp but she allows him to have a dummy still, his behaviour is awful sometimes but she's always spoilt him and has never set rules or boundaries. He's allowed to do, eat and act however he wants.
I do think she is trying to use the possibility of an issue as a reason to excuse his behaviour etc
Obviously she knows that sensitivity to noise can be a sign of being on the spectrum and she has other family members who must show other signs but its wierd how she's suddenly bringing it up now. I wonder if her sister or someone has broached it with her.
I do think she's realised he's not at the same place as other kids his age and is worried about school but knowing Jo she probably thinks the school will make the diagnosis and then sort everything out for him and all she has to do is fill in the form for extra benefits!

Reactions: 2
Interested to see what school say about Lowen, I wouldn't be surprised if he is on the spectrum or has some kind of learning disability but it's hard to know what is because of an issue like that and what is due to the way she is bringing him up.
She has previously mentioned he didn't like the music on the forklift and he hasn't liked the noise in some of the places she's taken him but I find it strange how all of a sudden she is using terminology like sensory which she's never done before, she said he wore ear defenders to school one day because he said it was too loud, again she's never mentioned that yet tells us when he has a poo!
There are other things that again could be down to her rather than autism etc or could be partly her and partly due to an actual issue. His diet is very restricted but she has never fed him a good healthy varied diet, his speech is poor, he has a lisp but she allows him to have a dummy still, his behaviour is awful sometimes but she's always spoilt him and has never set rules or boundaries. He's allowed to do, eat and act however he wants.
I do think she is trying to use the possibility of an issue as a reason to excuse his behaviour etc
Obviously she knows that sensitivity to noise can be a sign of being on the spectrum and she has other family members who must show other signs but its wierd how she's suddenly bringing it up now. I wonder if her sister or someone has broached it with her.
I do think she's realised he's not at the same place as other kids his age and is worried about school but knowing Jo she probably thinks the school will make the diagnosis and then sort everything out for him and all she has to do is fill in the form for extra benefits!
Maybe if she hadn't clung onto him all these years and he started nursery earlier. If he has problems they would of been picked up on quicker and help would of been there before he started school but Jo knows best x

Reactions: 3
Yup called Trixie a fat turd, she calls them dick, cunts, dickheads, witch etc all the time, she's disgusting.
Really good idea encouraging Lowen to hide in that box, what if he tries it again and gets locked in somewhere whilst "best mumma in the world" is busy recording videos or going live and not watching what he's up to? The stupidity of the woman never ceases to amaze me.

I think Jo missed a few hashtags in her promotion video, hashtag i slag everyone off that disagrees with me, hashtag My animals are not actually cared for and live like tit, hashtag I only like you if you buy me loads of stuff otherwise F off, hashtag I leave my child in dangerous situations and don’t actually bother to feed him properly Hashtag I have a sex pest that my son calls his daddy πŸ™„

Probably missed quite a few more off let’s see what else we’re missed 🀣🀣🀣

Hashtag I'm pinnochio, Hashtag haters piss me off but I won't admit it, Hashtag Selfish witch, Hashtag Liar, Hashtag Only care about myself, Hashtag I hate Tattle, Hashtag Laziest bleep in Cornwall, Hashtag Thick as tit, Hashtag I'm a self taught vet, Hashtag Always take never give, Hashtag no amount of botox can sort this nose out

God so many more I could think of! πŸ˜‚
And according to the reel on her personal page we all hate each other too because haters get together with other haters and they don't even like each other, they just get together because of her! πŸ˜‚
For someone who's "not bovvered" about haters she's gone to a lot of effort to find a voice over that talks about haters! πŸ˜‚
---
Ooh, Hashtag GoFundMe Scammer, Hashtag I don't provide for my own child, Hashtag Supporters fund my life, Sign up now!

Last edited:
  • Haha
So she did two lives, lucky me! πŸ™„
First one outside doing horse rugs, signal awful so she was getting pissed off, said she nearly didn't go live at all because of the signal, moaned about having to keep buying data, moaned JB shredded his rug, hinted she needs a new tripod.
Hugo is fucked, she will keep him going as long as she can but he won't live to an old age so she's mentally preparing for that. When the vet came for Hugo she said to him about JB 'this one is pretty fucked' he said he'd have to see JB trot and do flexion tests but she knows there's no point in doing that and no point doing injections, says he has got worse in the last three months, he can't weight bare properly, his hocks seem to twist, he looks like an old man. She will medicate if she has to but starts saying about how people put their horses through treatment etc just so they can ride.
Dyson loves Daisy, Nera less keen, Daisy pissed in the house today first time for two days.
She gets really stressed and pissy about the signal, says she even put waterproofs on to come outside to go live, she puts so much effort in for supporters, she'd be better getting a job in Sainsbury's as less stressful, and then gets cut off.
Five minutes later live again this time walking the dogs up the lane, says Daisy loves her and is loyal and respectful, probably tit scared of being kicked or shouted at!
Moans about people commenting on her fb story because it comes through as a message so she gets 100 notifications.
Says she helped her sister out by taking Daisy because she is family and doesn't like to see her upset, says she did wonder if she had done the right thing but Daisy knows she is the alpha and she's kept 'it' alive three days and she really likes her now.
She didn't really want a third dog, Amy had Tess who's Dyson sister and bred her so really she owed Jo a dog as Jo gave her Tess but it would have been a bigger dog whereas Daisy is small so it's ok.
Says Piotr had Alan to stay this week..... Really Jo how interesting, so he sleeps at your dad's too does he??! πŸ˜‚ Didn't think about what you were saying then! Says she looked after him a couple of days whilst piotr was at work but it wad hard as he doesn't shut up.
Starts ranting about the comments regarding the stick she put through Daisy's harness, puts a bristolian accent on repeating the comments they said, she's a nasty witch, says all the people who commented are all in a hate group together, it's obvious because they all say the same thing and just come over to try and wind her up..... Well sorry to piss on your parade Jo but if you are implying that all those comments were from Tattlers then you are sadly mistaken, I for one NEVER comment on your posts and if you bothered to look at the profile of those people they are all genuine profiles not fake as you always say. Why can't you understand that multiple people say the same thing because they all have the brains and common sense to realise that what you were doing was stupid and potentially dangerous!
Then she rants about comments on the post about dad's not paying maintenance and says basically anything she says people just have to say the opposite and some are trolls but try to make out they are just concerned.
She reckons she's getting more of it because her reach is better so more new people are finding her, but whatever she does is wrong, she can't win,
She's going mental ranting putting these stupid accents on because apparently all trolls talk like country bumpkins now! πŸ˜‚
Now in the crudavan to prove Piotr is babysitting, moans about him says he pisses her off when he disagrees with her or says his opinion when his opinion isn't needed, says sometimes she barely speaks to him because he always argues and have a different opinion to her.
Talks about Alan, sounds like he's quite a clever lad, him and piotr do lots of trivia games together. She says Alan knows about 150 countries but 'I only know one country and that's Cornwall!' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ yup she really is that thick! πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Says they like educational tit because they are wierd but she likes cbeebies... Yeah it shows Jo!
Says she might save money by printing the school logo and put it on Lowens clothes instead of buying actual uniform with the logo on.
Bought a new kettle in a car boot for piotr.... But there was one on the wishlist that someone said earlier that they bought although they said it won't be any good in a van so might return it for a refund.... Surely a kettle is still going to be ok in a van??! πŸ˜‚
And that was it, said lots to upload but she says that every week.
Jo I live really close to you, am no country bumpkin, and as for your reach, it’s about as long as that squished coke widened nose on your mucky face, we don’t comment, your gang set on anyone who disagrees, like a pack of dogs, like I said it’s ok for you to say what you want but no one else can, as for your rapist lodger, apart from his sexual predelictions he possibly is a good dad, his kid sounds smart, meanwhile Lowen can say wow, cute and chips… oh dear me…
---
Oh Jo, I definitely hate you, but I dont hate myself, I hate how you manipulate the vulnerable, you lie and twist things, you don’t look after your animals, your child has no manners or social skills… again, why would I be jealous, my horses want for nothing, including a vet when needed and they’ve definitely never suffered needlessly like you allow yours to,the thing is you say the haters don’t bother you, but boy, you sure go on about them alot don’t you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.