No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why myself and others post screenshots etc to show everyone who reads here that Jo isn't the "open and honest" person she claims to be, obviously some Tattlers are blocked or just aren't members of supporters so can't see hence why I do a run down after her lives because that's where the deception becomes so obvious. She's incredibly manipulative, twists things to suit her narrative, lies constantly, uses mental health and domestic abuse to get attention and sympathy despite not suffering with either, preys on the low intelligence and vulnerability of many of her supporters and is a narcissist and absolutely vile person but of course is very careful to show a different Jo on the main page apart from when she forgets herself and rants or is rude.
Believe it or not I liked her when I first found her videos, I thought she was funny and enjoyed the videos mainly because although I don't ride or have horses I am interested in them however very quickly I realised all was not as it seemed, she started to change as soon as she set up the wishlist and supporters, you could literally see the pound signs in her eyes and as we all know she's gotten worse ever since, realising that even the infamous JB in the feed shed was a staged video and then her breeding Nera the first time was enough for me to stop liking her because it was clear that all she was interested in was money.
Seeing her supporters jump on anyone who commented even slightly negatively and realising that Jo was laughing and encouraging them to abuse others on her behalf instead of stopping them was the final straw.
Her obsession with money and lack of care towards her animals is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Jo, it's just good that there is at least one place where people can say what they really think of her and not be deleted and where it can be proven that Jo is a liar, scammer and downright nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 9
Its really interesting reading all the behind the scenes posts that I wouldn't normally get to see . I am actually freaked out by the level of manipulation and deceit that goes on between the two area's of her 'page'. She seems to endorse the lies and deceit between all of her minions too to keep her image squeaky clean on her main page ...I joined tattle to comment on her shite stable management etc, but I am so shocked at what I read , I dont even want to watch her video's to even have room to comment about them anymore! The lack of transparency and deceit is truly sickening. To try and sell a horse that is a known rearer without his history being fully disclosed is despicable. He could have killed someone. If she's now got a f*cked horse, thats on her ! No "too small bridle" caused that !!!
I know what you mean, it’s like looking behind the curtain isn’t it? You can step back and see the manipulation and lies, the differences between the main page and supporters content. The way she speaks to supporters is disgusting, also how she lets members attack others. I remember when all those ‘unkind’ supporters got thrown out and blocked… not sure why or who it was but she wouldn’t do that now 🤔. It’s a toxic supporters page and not kind.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if he’s offered to pay Jo yet 🙈🙈🙈🙈personally, she’s a double bagger…
---
This is why myself and others post screenshots etc to show everyone who reads here that Jo isn't the "open and honest" person she claims to be, obviously some Tattlers are blocked or just aren't members of supporters so can't see hence why I do a run down after her lives because that's where the deception becomes so obvious. She's incredibly manipulative, twists things to suit her narrative, lies constantly, uses mental health and domestic abuse to get attention and sympathy despite not suffering with either, preys on the low intelligence and vulnerability of many of her supporters and is a narcissist and absolutely vile person but of course is very careful to show a different Jo on the main page apart from when she forgets herself and rants or is rude.
Believe it or not I liked her when I first found her videos, I thought she was funny and enjoyed the videos mainly because although I don't ride or have horses I am interested in them however very quickly I realised all was not as it seemed, she started to change as soon as she set up the wishlist and supporters, you could literally see the pound signs in her eyes and as we all know she's gotten worse ever since, realising that even the infamous JB in the feed shed was a staged video and then her breeding Nera the first time was enough for me to stop liking her because it was clear that all she was interested in was money.
Seeing her supporters jump on anyone who commented even slightly negatively and realising that Jo was laughing and encouraging them to abuse others on her behalf instead of stopping them was the final straw.
Her obsession with money and lack of care towards her animals is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Jo, it's just good that there is at least one place where people can say what they really think of her and not be deleted and where it can be proven that Jo is a liar, scammer and downright nasty piece of work.
Am glad you do this, #grateful miss pepperpot ….I bet her and kaff the cash curse you 😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's a joke how she describes the supporters group as "a wonderfully friendly group" when it's full of nasty bitchy people who are rude and abusive to anyone who dares to have an opinion that differs to Jo's or who tries to offer advice or constructive criticism . They even attack each other which whilst funny to read sometimes is just proof of how she has managed to brainwash them into believing her lies. They all spout "be kind" yet turn on each other and others without a seconds thought because they want to defend their precious Jo.
People such as Jade, Tiff and Nathan were all fawned over and spoken of with such kindness until Jo fell out with them and bitched about them on her lives and boy did the pitchforks come out then!
They all slag Adrian off, call him the most vile names etc despite not knowing him and only ever hearing Jo's version of events, they left fake reviews on the garages page when she accused them of damaging the lorry not even caring that they could have destroyed someone's livelihood and lost people their jobs, they are seriously unhinged yet she has the nerve to say WE are obsessed with her when the likes of Kaff, Julia and Joanne constantly send money and gifts, follow all her pages religiously, comment multiple times on every video, fall over themselves to let everyone else know that they speak to jo and are in contact regularly etc
Jo is unbelievably manipulative and although she's thick as tit in many ways she's actually very clever in the way she markets herself and the way she puts herself out there, it's only when people join supporters or see the rude snide comments she makes on the main page that they glimpse the true Jo and although it may take time a fair few decide they don't like what they see and stop following her, she has less than half the supporters she used to have and if only a few read Tattle and see the light then it's worth it because Jo deserves nothing and no one.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Was it just nera she got neutered? Is Dyson still intact? Just thinking with her getting another female dog

• Sad
Was it just nera she got neutered? Is Dyson still intact? Just thinking with her getting another female dog
Hes entire, she refuses to neuter because she claims the vet told her it might change his personality and she can't risk that with Lowen 🙄
---
She insists otherwise but we are convinced Dyson fathered Neras last litter hence the small litter and deformed puppy and we know she wasn't separating them properly when she was in season.
Someone has already commented about the risk of puppies and got a rude sarcastic response from her that she might breed them.
As already mentioned further back we think she will find a similar breed to Daisy and breed her to try and get more money as she moaned Nera only had three puppies which wasn't enough for a house deposit so watch this space 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hes entire, she refuses to neuter because she claims the vet told her it might change his personality and she can't risk that with Lowen 🙄
---
She insists otherwise but we are convinced Dyson fathered Neras last litter hence the small litter and deformed puppy and we know she wasn't separating them properly when she was in season.
Someone has already commented about the risk of puppies and got a rude sarcastic response from her that she might breed them.
As already mentioned further back we think she will find a similar breed to Daisy and breed her to try and get more money as she moaned Nera only had three puppies which wasn't enough for a house deposit so watch this space 🙄
Oh I hope if she breeds it it's with a dog her size atleast and not with Dyson 😔. No way she'd make enough for deposit with a litter of mutts puppies aren't the ridiculous covid prices anymore seen so many pedigree pups around 700-800

Reactions: 3
Oh I hope if she breeds it it's with a dog her size atleast and not with Dyson 😔. No way she'd make enough for deposit with a litter of mutts puppies aren't the ridiculous covid prices anymore seen so many pedigree pups around 700-800
Last time she tried to sell for £1500 but had to reduce several times and they were only collie x not pedigree but of course Jo tried to cash in despite telling everyone she was trying to help people who couldn't get from a shelter or afford high prices.
I'm sure she thinks breeding Daisy will be an easy money maker but with the cost of living crisis now I think she will struggle to sell like she did Neras last lot.

The dog be dead before she breeds it.. or def dead if gets caught by Dyson the pups be too big ... irresponsible witch

Reactions: 6
If she does breed from Daisy I hope she does her research because pugs and chihuahua quite often have to have Csections to deliver their puppies, but Silly me Spotty macrotty knows best

Meanwhile Julia 'I used to work at a racing stables but know duck all about horses because I just made tea for the workers' claims she will do anything for her pony.... Except feed her, muck her out, let her out in the morning, bring her in at night, train her, ride her or walk her out inhand it seems! 😂 Bella is on full livery and clearly Julia leaves everything up to everyone else apart from taking crap pictures that still come out blurry even when she's standing close to her!
I guess she's too busy sat on her arse watching Jo's videos on replay and sending her long pointless messages that Jo doesn't even bother to read.
And how many times can a pony be bought back into work?? Pretty sure this is the third time since Julia got her! 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
---
Well that’s bullshit, they are better off being castrated, no vet would say that
---
If she does breed from Daisy I hope she does her research because pugs and chihuahua quite often have to have Csections to deliver their puppies, but Silly me Spotty macrotty knows best
My friend lost her chihuahua and it’s babies, mind you, she’d do a C section herself, she’s so amazing… not

Yeah Jo would just get that dirty rusty Stanley knife she used to cut the cord off the puppies that time, quick wipe on her leggings it will be fine!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Meanwhile Julia 'I used to work at a racing stables but know duck all about horses because I just made tea for the workers' claims she will do anything for her pony.... Except feed her, muck her out, let her out in the morning, bring her in at night, train her, ride her or walk her out inhand it seems! 😂 Bella is on full livery and clearly Julia leaves everything up to everyone else apart from taking crap pictures that still come out blurry even when she's standing close to her!
I guess she's too busy sat on her arse watching Jo's videos on replay and sending her long pointless messages that Jo doesn't even bother to read.
And how many times can a pony be bought back into work?? Pretty sure this is the third time since Julia got her! 😂
So Julia the saddo Jos best mate wannabe but will never be…😂😂 has a pony but is on benefits cos she can’t work, YET basically has it on full livery which meant everything is done for her, how does she afford it, and why is she letting others walk it out etc, she could be riding it herself, but it’s ok, there’s nothing she wouldn’t for her except take care of her herself… it’s pathetic really, especially when she looks up to beggy Jo so much

• Wow
She's petrified of riding her even though Bella is tiny! The only picture of her sitting on Bella you can see how tight she's clutching the reins and she only went a few steps it's why she insisted on a neck strap and lead rein but then didn't even sit on her for weeks 😂 The 8yr old sharer will be riding and jumping her whilst Julia is still ambling around the yard on a lead rein! 😂
I've noticed there's been no mention or pictures of Teddy Pom Pom since Bella came on the scene, reckon he's packed his bags and fucked off to Battersea to get himself rehomed with someone who isn't a sandwich short of a picnic!

• Haha
  • Wow
She's petrified of riding her even though Bella is tiny! The only picture of her sitting on Bella you can see how tight she's clutching the reins and she only went a few steps it's why she insisted on a neck strap and lead rein but then didn't even sit on her for weeks 😂 The 8yr old sharer will be riding and jumping her whilst Julia is still ambling around the yard on a lead rein! 😂
I've noticed there's been no mention or pictures of Teddy Pom Pom since Bella came on the scene, reckon he's packed his bags and fucked off to Battersea to get himself rehomed with someone who isn't a sandwich short of a picnic!
Who is Teddy Pom Pom?

Place your bets Tattlers, will it be an early live from outside with poor signal that she ends because she gets pissed off with being cut off and supporters telling her it keeps freezing, a very late live that she ends because she's exhausted from doing duck all, a mid evening live with the kid screaching, dogs barking and sex pest hammering that she ends because she loses her tit due to not being able to control her child or pets or the most popular option to date, no live at all because she's a lazy fucker who doesn't give a tit about her paying supporters ??!

• Haha
Place your bets Tattlers, will it be an early live from outside with poor signal that she ends because she gets pissed off with being cut off and supporters telling her it keeps freezing, a very late live that she ends because she's exhausted from doing duck all, a mid evening live with the kid screaching, dogs barking and sex pest hammering that she ends because she loses her tit due to not being able to control her child or pets or the most popular option to date, no live at all because she's a lazy fucker who doesn't give a tit about her paying supporters ??!
Ooo let’s see, I think she will say she’s had a very busy week and is tired so will do a live tomorrow! And all the supporters will chime in and say.. rest you deserve it and don’t worry 🙄

• Angry
Ooo let’s see, I think she will say she’s had a very busy week and is tired so will do a live tomorrow! And all the supporters will chime in and say.. rest you deserve it and don’t worry 🙄
Interesting..... It's almost like that's happened before! 😂
If you win your prize will be the poo nugget she took from Lowens nappy and showed to the camera during a live one evening! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.