No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bring a dog home and literally let it off lead, very responsible.

Reactions: 7
Bring a dog home and literally let it off lead, very responsible.
But Jo knows best because she's trained loads of dogs 🙄
She's also going back to basics because Daisy was shitting in her sister's house apparently, guess that will be as successful as Lowens toilet training then

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh I can't wait for lowen to step in it......what a silly mare she is..no recall on them chi ....she's doomed

Reactions: 1
Sex Pest has bought a van to do up and live in, or rather Jo says "we have brought a van" no Jo you BOUGHT a van. Jo did a video showing it to say "fankyou" to everyone who made it possible..... Yet sex pest himself still hasn't said his own thanks yet.
It's a 2011 van with 121,000 on the clock, she said it was a good price but didn't say how much, needs a lot of work but he's really excited apparently.
Jo said the front inside was disgusting so she gave it a good valet..... pronounced vallett! 😂
Think he's already started ripping it out and she said they are thinking about storage etc but hoping to do it all cheap, might by a portable shower or he might join a gym so he can shower there but he's really excited about having freedom to go wherever he wants.... And see what the sex workers are like in some other places as well no doubt.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Well I’m Not sure where the George Foreman grill, pots and pans and everything else on the wish list will fit in there?? Let a lone making a two bed so his son can stay with him piss take, so where is all those items bought him going, you fools that bought anything !!!!

• Haha
This just sums her up. Such a f*****g witch.
Jo, judging by your snarky comments you have been looking on here, you are irresponsible, you breed wily Nily, your mutts like your horses haven’t good breeding, I was always taught you don’t breed from crap….,what a shame Adrian didn’t use a condom, because you are definitely crap stock and should’ve been sterilised

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I’m Not sure where the George Foreman grill, pots and pans and everything else on the wish list will fit in there?? Let a lone making a two bed so his son can stay with him piss take, so where is all those items bought him going, you fools that bought anything !!!!
Fortunately they are still on the wishlist but probably not for much longer once Kaff sees the size of the van! 😂 She said she would remove the more luxury items but hasn't yet. Maybe she should start adding items for dolls houses!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s a legend isn’t she, make sure there’s little shelves to store the duct tape, and some handles to tape your prostitutes to, it’s quite fitting, a CLAP….ed out van for a shagger of prossies who probably have the clap, and now the sex pest has it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s a legend isn’t she, make sure there’s little shelves to store the duct tape, and some handles to tape your prostitutes to, it’s quite fitting, a CLAP….ed out van for a shagger of prossies who probably have the clap, and now the sex pest has it 😂😂😂
Don't forget to install a camera on the inside too, we know how he likes to video himself as he degrades these girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah he be living like a bikey....should of kept dick in pants then would still have his home

The unluckiest dog in the world has survived so far… so maybe it’s lucky for today at least….. the dog, horse, chicken, ferret , flea, rabbit, cat, duck, toad and sex pest expert is obviously feeling smug, dunno why, she’s still a filthy, dirty scammer who lies constantly and belittles anyone who questions her, it appears our Jo may have no filter, her followers aren’t allowed the same courtesy

Attachments

Van looks a scrapper 🤣
I bet they dont take it to City MOTS when its due for test 😂😂😂 i hope its a bag of tit and costs a fortune in parts. The idiot crew will help though. They'll probably fund the conversion you watch that'll be kaffs next big idea.

• Angry
New video on main page of Daisy's first 24hrs barking like crazy at the horses, she can get through the fence so Jo put a stick through her harness to stop her until she could put some mesh up.
I know Dyson barks but I thought the horses were finally getting some peace now Indy has gone but Daisy is even worse, her neighbours must hate having Jo there, no peace ever with dogs, kid, Jo screaching and the sex pest hammering, drilling etc

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Hi Kaff! Isn't it lucky you have Tattlers to help you out by saying that the sex pest won't have room for all the items you've put on the wishlist?! Only yesterday I mentioned how the george forman grill, slow cooker and air fryer were still on it and all of a sudden today they have gone along with all the plates and bowls etc to be replaced with a portable shower!
Anything else we can help you with? How about you take on board that Jo is a vile lying narcissistic witch who is only friends with you so she can bleed you dry and tell her to go duck herself and go back to spending time and your money on your own family instead of that greedy scamming cow and her rapist sex pest mate.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find it unbelievable how her sad supporters run to Jos defence, lisa chick who couldn’t be more wrongly named if they tried is there defending the skank, when it wasn’t needed, it’s a sad reflection on her followers mentality and the special needs bus that her supporters seem to climb on daily

Attachments

• Angry
Its really interesting reading all the behind the scenes posts that I wouldn't normally get to see . I am actually freaked out by the level of manipulation and deceit that goes on between the two area's of her 'page'. She seems to endorse the lies and deceit between all of her minions too to keep her image squeaky clean on her main page ...I joined tattle to comment on her shite stable management etc, but I am so shocked at what I read , I dont even want to watch her video's to even have room to comment about them anymore! The lack of transparency and deceit is truly sickening. To try and sell a horse that is a known rearer without his history being fully disclosed is despicable. He could have killed someone. If she's now got a f*cked horse, thats on her ! No "too small bridle" caused that !!!
they have gone along with all the plates and bowls etc to be replaced with a portable shower!
Anything else we can help you with? How about you take on board that Jo is a vile lying narcissistic witch who is only friends with you so she can bleed you dry and tell her to go duck herself and go back to spending time and your money on your own family instead of that greedy scamming cow and her rapist sex pest mate.
Shes beyond help Miss P .........Along with the shower Kath, dont forget the year supply of duck tape and zip ties.I hope to god one day none of your rellies find your wonderful kind friend on their travels and he does to them, what he did to this poor girl in his new rotten skanky van. Perhaps that is what it will take for you to see beyond the 'my friend is a facebook vlogger star' (((NOT))) how f*cked up this whole dam thing is to the rest of us normal people watching this weird sick twisted crap go down.
WTAF woman.Get a freaking grip.Go spend some time at a rape centre and then see if what he did was ok..... ...still, you skirt over it with a wish list and a shower its about both you and your mates level of mentality .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.