No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Single parent rant.......get over yourself......got enough hand outs by scrounging .....get a proper job I say
---
Teach them to talk...manners.....ummmmmm.....really jo......
---
Teach them to talk...manners.....ummmmmm.....really jo......

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She's got another dog! 😡 Diamond but renamed Daisy by Jo.
Nine months old pug x chihuahua from her sister who had it off her sister in law but can't cope as she already has a dog.
So she's got a female puppy and an unneutered Dyson 🙄

The rant about being a single parent is pathetic especially as she is fully aware that the comment was made on a chaps account that had been hacked. Jo replied to the comment saying he'd been hacked yet still decided to post that rant, probably hoping it will go viral.
Shame it's all 'nuffink, sumfink and trildren' 😂
Says she is a working mum, do let us know when you actually start working Jo!
Says the sole care giver teaches the child to walk count and to have manners.... None of which apply to her child.
Then says about bedtime routine.... Her kid has absolutely no routine!
Absolute bleeping joke she is 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
She's got another dog! 😡 Diamond but renamed Daisy by Jo.
Nine months old pug x chihuahua from her sister who had it off her sister in law but can't cope as she already has a dog.
So she's got a female puppy and an unneutered Dyson 🙄

The rant about being a single parent is pathetic especially as she is fully aware that the comment was made on a chaps account that had been hacked. Jo replied to the comment saying he'd been hacked yet still decided to post that rant, probably hoping it will go viral.
Shame it's all 'nuffink, sumfink and trildren' 😂
Says she is a working mum, do let us know when you actually start working Jo!
Says the sole care giver teaches the child to walk count and to have manners.... None of which apply to her child.
Then says about bedtime routine.... Her kid has absolutely no routine!
Absolute bleeping joke she is 😂
What a piss take, she can’t help herself, and that poor dog is absolutely fooked in her care, I wouldn’t trust her with an empty paper bag
---
Another animal doomed to death probably. Especially as she actually says on the live “ Dyson I’ve got you a new toy’ if it shits in the crudavan she will prob beat it and then sell it.

She’s a dear little thing so happy. What a shame she’s ended up with that animal grim reaper 😢
Jo stop, for the love of god….you can’t look after your child, your horse care is shocking, your dogs are feral, you don’t give a duck about your animals, you are incompetent in every way shape and form, you never go to the vet because you know everything (( you don’t)) wake up, god you disgust me you trampy cow

Yep she said that her sister couldn't cope with her because she's crazy, shits in the house, barks etc never been off lead, but Jo thinks she will be happy with her. Jo says with all the dogs she's trained..... That will be none then.... She just let's them off lead and luckily her dogs have good recall so Daisy should just follow them.... At which point she calls Dyson and Nera who both ignore her 😂
She said if it doesn't work out she will find her another home. I doubt it will be alive that long, says oh she has terrier in her so will probably disappear through the fields and I'll never see her again.
If she has terrier in her then that rabbit is also doomed if she gets in the enclosure which she's highly likely to do given she's much smaller than Dyson

• Wow
I thought it was a wind up about the new puppy, Jesus Christ. You can’t get a new dog and then say if it doesn’t work out I will give it to someone else, poor thing will just get more behavioural issues. Is this the same person she got the rabbits from? Bloody family are a nightmare with animals. Too many things could go wrong here, it’s frightening.

• Heart
It’s so small it will get through into everything, the smaller livestock haven’t a hope in hell. If Dyson can get to them then 🤷‍♀️. I really hope we are proven wrong, I really do with this one.

Watched her rant video, she could do with more botox on her forehead.

Poor dog 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not the sort of dig you can let loose on a farm.....idiot jo
---
You can't train them...not a farm dog you twit solomon
---
Changed the name.....don't change a name its bad luck ....
---
And they are snappy watch lowen get bitten....

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She is a 🤬🤬🤬 twit, I’m sorry but we don’t have kids to expect our time as mums to be paid for ffs, I agree that both parents should support a child financially, but it’s not to pay for mums time 🤬 it is to support the child with everything they need and yes that can be putting food on the table or electric on the metre but not because your doing a job, bringing up a child isn’t a paid job because you spend time potty training what does she want to be paid by the hour, we do that because we have brought a child into the world and it’s a parents responsibility even if your a single parent to look after them and raise them well.

As for the new dog yep that will be having puppies soon, she is the worst responsible pet/animal owner I think I’ve heard that advertises her incompetence and complete disregard for animal welfare, breeding should be better regulated as far as I’m concerned that’s why there are so many animal shelters having to care for unwanted animals she should a bloody shamed of herself for that remark she is is disgrace and so are her up the ar*e follower's that don’t see anything wrong with that 🤔🤬

Reactions: 8
The woman has gone quiet now leaving her deluded morons to defend her against the two awful followers that dare to have an opinion. Typical Jo moves. Can't cope with anything that she deems to be a negative comment so hits the panic button and all her idiots wade in to protect her🤣🤣

Wonder what the going rate for a collie? crossed with an pug and whatever else she is goes for these days? Pound signs in her eyes already. What's betting lowan will also get bitten if he runs round the puppy screaming like that too. But hey what do we know. All childless and petless trolls who have nothing better to do with their lives than be mean to poor super mum/horse woman/dog/bird/rabbit....etc Jo

If she bites lowen she will have her pts no doubt about that and it will be the dogs fault not Lowens or hers.
Wouldn't be surprised if she finds someone with a similar dog to Daisy to breed from, she knows those breeds are popular.
Don't forget she tried selling Neras last pups for £1500 even though they were just cross breeds and she insisted she only bred her to help people who couldn't afford expensive pups or get from a rescue!
She's so full of tit, nothing she does suprises me any more, I'm sure she is already thinking about her house deposit again seeing as Nera let her down so much by only having a small litter
---
Julia Jo could tit on a plate and post a picture and you'd still say "love it" you bleeping idiot, in fact your so far up Jo's arse you've probably taken a picture already, (a blurred out of focus picture that looks like it's taken using a potato and is barely identifiable obviously!😂)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She will breed that dog for sure. Those little dogs are sought after (plus anything with pug in will sell, yawn) she won't breed it with hers she will find a similar breed or cross.
That's if she manages to keep her alive.

She will breed that dog for sure. Those little dogs are sought after (plus anything with pug in will sell, yawn) she won't breed it with hers she will find a similar breed or cross.
That's if she manages to keep her alive.
Yeah that's what I think however it won't go down well, she lost followers when she bred Nera last time so to breed yet again won't be a popular decision especially when rescue centres are full to bursting with people unable to afford their pets due to the cost of living crisis. She won't find it as easy to sell as she may think though, she didn't get anywhere near the price she wanted last time and people are struggling financially even more now.
She's deleted those comments about breeding suprise suprise.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.