No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No picture of her on lisa wood photography page I didn't see....of the show
There were quite a few but really awful shots, very unflattering, no way Jo would pay for them especially as she didn't even get a decent place in her classes.

Reactions: 3
He's so humble and thankful.... Yet still hasn't done the thank you video Jo said he'd do.
I said on here that he won't have room for much except essentials if he's living in a van and suddenly Kaff announces the same and says she will remove "nice to have" items from the wishlist..... Well Kaff is a liar because the list still has the same stuff on it including the slow cooker, George Foreman grill and the air fryer none of which I would class as necessaties, I've certainly managed to get to nearly 50 without any of those items!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
And still the tit keeps coming!
You haven't loosened the apron strings at all Jo, you are still just as obsessed and smothering of Lowen as you've always been, that's why he still sleeps in your bed, still has a dummy, still can't go anywhere without you, still gets away with doing whatever he likes because you can't handle his tantrums and refuse to say no to him.
Not five years either Jo as previously proved and fifth out of sixth is hardly worth shouting about, interested to see how many were in the other two classes.
You took Jack to Stithians last year because you said going to watch Badminton made you jealous and you wanted to take part in something yourself, so you may have made lowen your priority out of necessity but you certainly weren't ok about it, you can't stand missing out on things, that's why you made that snide comment once on Jade's post about only a few being in the class she did well in, jealousy is a really nasty trait to have Jo, I'm sure Jade wouldn't be a witch like you and make a similar comment about your fifth out of sixth place class, she's way better than that, and way better at riding, competing and all aspects of horse ownership than you.
Do better Jo.

Attachments

No picture of her on lisa wood photography page I didn't see....of the show
No wide lens for that nose 🙈🙈
---
And still the tit keeps coming!
You haven't loosened the apron strings at all Jo, you are still just as obsessed and smothering of Lowen as you've always been, that's why he still sleeps in your bed, still has a dummy, still can't go anywhere without you, still gets away with doing whatever he likes because you can't handle his tantrums and refuse to say no to him.
Not five years either Jo as previously proved and fifth out of sixth is hardly worth shouting about, interested to see how many were in the other two classes.
You took Jack to Stithians last year because you said going to watch Badminton made you jealous and you wanted to take part in something yourself, so you may have made lowen your priority out of necessity but you certainly weren't ok about it, you can't stand missing out on things, that's why you made that snide comment once on Jade's post about only a few being in the class she did well in, jealousy is a really nasty trait to have Jo, I'm sure Jade wouldn't be a witch like you and make a similar comment about your fifth out of sixth place class, she's way better than that, and way better at riding, competing and all aspects of horse ownership than you.
Do better Jo.
jade is a really good rider, she’s out there week in week out competing over pretty big jumps and getting placed, she puts the work in and reaps the rewards, polar opposite to Jo
---
We should call Jack …. Rocky, he’s had that many comebacks from retirement, like Sylvester Stallone in the films 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sing along everybody 🎶 Tell me lies tell me sweet little lies🎶
Oh deary me Jo, look yet more proof of your lies, here you are all smug and proud of yourself after taking Jack jumping in.....July 2022!! that was last year Jo, so not five years ago at all!
More lies more proof!
When are you going to get the message Jo, you are a habitual liar and we are going to call you out each and every time you do it, how do you honestly expect people to keep following and supporting someone who isn't the honest person she constantly claims to be? Don't you think that they will start to wonder what else you've lied about? Things way bigger than when you last competed on Jack, that's just the tip of the iceberg isn't it?
Do better Jo.

Attachments

• Haha
I’m a story teller many stories I have told…. She lies, constantly, she lets her kid down daily, it’s a disgrace. Step back and see what we see Jo… I dare you

Hi Jo!
Aww what's up, are the nasty Tattlers being mean to you? Or are they just showing proof of all the lies you tell so that people can see you aren't the "open and honest" person you claim to be?
It's so funny how everytime we piss you off you start posting stuff about being strong, not caring about what others think etc yet we know it pisses you off and you post because you are so desperate to get validation from your minions because deep down you know that everything we say on here is true and it eats away at you. 😂
I bet you sit there ranting and raging because there's nothing you can do to stop us, does your chin do that sticky out thing Piotr says it does when you are fuming? 😂
You carry on with your pathetic little attention seeking posts sweetie cos your minions might believe you when you say you "ain't bovvered" but your actions prove otherwise and it's very entertaining! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤣🤣🤣 what crap is she posting

Waiting for the Hugo update, did you not spend lots of money on X-rays on Tuesday!! Or did he not actually visit a vet!!!

Would have thought you would have been straight on that !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Waiting for the Hugo update, did you not spend lots of money on X-rays on Tuesday!! Or did he not actually visit a vet!!!

I think the vet couldn’t get there with the machine so had to reschedule if I remember her post right 🤔

Reactions: 1
Yes vet couldn't fit the machine in his truck that day supposed to be doing it Saturday instead now.
She's putting posts on the nvf page and her personal page, stuff she's shared about strong women and one of those that says her name means the most hated things about her is she never acts fake, she's got a heart of gold, has a gentle soul, cares about others and always speaks the truth! 😂 However it's for the name JoJo rather than Jo, I expect that one said she's a vile witch who lies and is manipulative and a narcissist so she didn't choose to share it! 😂
Also one about "do nothing witches" basically saying about woman who criticise others etc and at the end it says they are toxic which is ironic given that apparently that's the exact word the vet who had Hugo on loan previously used to describe Jo and I've often said the same.

Last edited:
Have you noticed the completely different posts she puts on her supporters page and the main page. Some of her main posts are laughable as it completely sugar coats scenarios she’s talking about and leaves out the negative. She talks posh and very positively but when on supporters page she gets quite bitchy and is negative and quite ‘woe is me’. I put on a posh voice sometimes when I’m on the phone 🤣 but she really is two different people.

Have you noticed the completely different posts she puts on her supporters page and the main page. Some of her main posts are laughable as it completely sugar coats scenarios she’s talking about and leaves out the negative. She talks posh and very positively but when on supporters page she gets quite bitchy and is negative and quite ‘woe is me’. I put on a posh voice sometimes when I’m on the phone 🤣 but she really is two different people.
Yeah she's always spoken differently and she doesn't dare tell main page everything because she knows she will get a lot of criticism etc over a lot of it where as the supporters all vie with each other to get as far up her arse as possible.

Crack an egg to "save" a chick
Then gloat about it like a prick

Claim it loves you, comes to it's name
It then ignores you, oh the shame

Create a story about the runt
Grab it by its feet cos your a bleep

Say animals flock here, I'm like Snow White
Tattlers know she's talking shite

Of the Snow White effect she may well hanker
Reality is she's a bleeping wanker.

Attachments

• Haha
Lies obv p

[/QUOTEthatl be
Crack an egg to "save" a chick
Then gloat about it like a prick

Claim it loves you, comes to it's name
It then ignores you, oh the shame

Create a story about the runt
Grab it by its feet cos your a bleep

Say animals flock here, I'm like Snow White
---
Go fund Hugo on the way give it couple days watch this space....scrounging witch
---
Remphase that....a sue case where she gets them to fund her to sue the person who made Hugo rear up....and damage back

Last edited:
She's retiring Hugo because the only other thing that she could do is give him injections, (cortisone possibly she wasn't sure) which would help with the pain but she would have to commit to riding him every day for six months to build up the muscle, there's no guarantee it will work and she can't commit to riding him every day for that long plus regular work after that to keep his muscle tone up.
Hes only in pain under saddle so he will retire but he will lose more muscle which may end up causing him pain so then he will need to be on regular pain relief.
Still blaming "some bleeping idiot" for putting the wrong bridle on him causing him to rear.
Several comments telling her to sue🙄
Fake tears, says feeling sorry for herself and angry at the person who caused this, says she hasn't had the chance to enjoy him because someone else took away her confidence and now someone else has damaged her horse.
Says its just too much work for her to do just so she can ride "it"
Says "I can't ride it and I can't sell it"
"Bella doesn't like being ridden and her front conformation is tit, JB's hocks are fucked, could maybe do something with" that" (Trixie) 🙄
Says but it's OK because now she won't have to spend £750 on a new saddle and £85 on new shoes every few weeks.
Typical Jo all about the money and herself, barely mentions Hugo at all, selfish witch.

There's no point her trying to sue because she has no proof of what happened, she wasn't even there.
No point doing a fundraiser for treatment because she can't ride him every day.
She's just pissed off because she thought he'd make her money, I think she was hoping Brooke would buy him, that way she got cash and she'd know exactly where he was. She's pissed off it hasn't worked out as she wanted but yet again it's all her fault, should have got him seen and xrayed months ago.

Reactions: 5
Had she never fucked up his home with the vet this would never have happened at all and he'd be in a loving home still 💔

Had she got him fully checked last year maybe he wouldn't be in the pain he is currently in.
It always leads back to her bleeping up and them suffering as a consequence.

Reactions: 8
She's retiring Hugo because the only other thing that she could do is give him injections, (cortisone possibly she wasn't sure) which would help with the pain but she would have to commit to riding him every day for six months to build up the muscle, there's no guarantee it will work and she can't commit to riding him every day for that long plus regular work after that to keep his muscle tone up.
Hes only in pain under saddle so he will retire but he will lose more muscle which may end up causing him pain so then he will need to be on regular pain relief.
Still blaming "some bleeping idiot" for putting the wrong bridle on him causing him to rear.
Several comments telling her to sue🙄
Fake tears, says feeling sorry for herself and angry at the person who caused this, says she hasn't had the chance to enjoy him because someone else took away her confidence and now someone else has damaged her horse.
Says its just too much work for her to do just so she can ride "it"
Says "I can't ride it and I can't sell it"
"Bella doesn't like being ridden and her front conformation is tit, JB's hocks are fucked, could maybe do something with" that" (Trixie) 🙄
Says but it's OK because now she won't have to spend £750 on a new saddle and £85 on new shoes every few weeks.
Typical Jo all about the money and herself, barely mentions Hugo at all, selfish witch.

There's no point her trying to sue because she has no proof of what happened, she wasn't even there.
No point doing a fundraiser for treatment because she can't ride him every day.
She's just pissed off because she thought he'd make her money, I think she was hoping Brooke would buy him, that way she got cash and she'd know exactly where he was. She's pissed off it hasn't worked out as she wanted but yet again it's all her fault, should have got him seen and xrayed months ago.
What a way to talk about your animals, she should be ashamed

And it's always someone else who's to blame, she NEVER takes responsibility for anything.
Bet she lied to the vet about Hugos history, what happened, time scale, previous treatment etc, she only showed a very small clip of him saying it looked like trauma going on his history.
It's a joke people saying she should sue, she has absolutely no proof and those clips where she says Hugo rears all the time / Hugo never rears would have her laughed out of court, she doesn't have a leg to stand on.
Stupid witch is just pissed off because Hugo isn't the cash cow she thought he was, be lucky to get £12 for him now let alone the £12,000 she reckoned he was worth! 😂

Reactions: 2
So basically only Jack and seven are any good, it’s good to know you love your horses calling them IT you witch, you really are a piece of work, you know how you go on about bigger overweight riders and how it’s not good for horses lol, well I am one of those overweight riders, none of my horses, including show jumpers back in the day have ever, ever had any back issues, and there’s you, filthy, skanky and SKINNY walking across the show ground last week like the honey monster with nothing worth riding because they all are knackers… you cry Jo, but it’s not for them, those tears are for the money you’ve lost, he should have stayed with the vet, she loved him… you are incapable of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.