No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh but not as many presents as previous years, and oh I’ll wrap them all up so L thinks she has bought them all !!!

Of course you did, and laughable oh I want him to appreciate everything his got like me 🙄🙄 well she constantly moans about how others have more then her 🙄 she appreciates nothing, and yes she has made him a spoilt B

He ruins and has trashed everything his been bought 🙄

his being brought up to be exactly what she tried to tell everyone his not, give it a few more years when he does understand that all these presents never came from you, but made out they did!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
In other words keep sending money so he can buy a van.
And Jo has a nerve saying how expensive rent is when she only pays about £250 for her place and doesn't pay council tax apparently.
I had to pay council tax when I lived in a van so why not her
---
No idea why supporters keep saying he's so sexy and so handsome, he looks like a Toby jug!
He’s not attractive at all, especially when you know his sexual preferences 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
Yep those lovely supportive people that jump on anyone that dares to say anything 🤬 and that’s why she is losing subscribers everyday now. She didn’t say nothing nasty but still got jumped on as per usual

Reactions: 5
Suprise suprise the Help a Sex Pest giving of gifts isn't happening tonight because of signal issues 🙄 funny how there's no issue when she wants to upload begging posts or rant videos or go live because she's bored.
She managed to message Julia but couldn't post on the page herself...... And then she did post with the usual pretence of "going live soon" and then finally the "whoa is me I'm so tired blah blah blah" shite we knew was coming all along.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
What an absolute load off B tit, I bet her husband went home because he had had enough of them and the tit show!
Her signal has been amazing recently oh but not for this v xx no big surprise there then 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Waiting for the sex pest to get home, going to blindfold him and sit him at a table out by the stables then give him the gifts followed by the money but will let him read the cards and messages in private.
Jo says he knows something is up as her and kaff have been talking in code and she's been asking him stuff but he's no idea of the magnitude, in other words they know he won't be able to act like he knows nothing at all so are saying he's guessed something is happening.
Jo is obviously very proud of her new big word as she repeats magnitude several times! 😂
Lowen is having a danger nap as he's exhausted as us she because she was awake at 3am because he wet the bed

• Haha
Waiting for the sex pest to get home, going to blindfold him and sit him at a table out by the stables then give him the gifts followed by the money but will let him read the cards and messages in private.
Jo says he knows something is up as her and kaff have been talking in code and she's been asking him stuff but he's no idea of the magnitude, in other words they know he won't be able to act like he knows nothing at all so are saying he's guessed something is happening.
Jo is obviously very proud of her new big word as she repeats magnitude several times! 😂
Lowen is having a danger nap as he's exhausted as us she because she was awake at 3am because he wet the bed
Was this on the helping hand group? Or main pages? Don’t think this is going on the main page then 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Finally did it at half six, Jo said they had to do it quickly because her haylage was being delivered soon so he just looked quickly at each thing. I'm not sure how much he knew to be honest, lots of sighing and rubbing his hands over his face saying oh my god.
Loads of gifts as we knew and at the end they gave him what Jo said was £1000. All of them were crying and apparently everyone watching the live was too...... Apart from me cos I'm a cold hearted witch! 😂
She said she will do another video with him where he can say thank you to everyone once he's got over the shock.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oscars all round! £1000 in the bank for the sex pest plus loads of gifts for him and his son! Suckers!

Maybe Kaff can make him a nice sign, "The Pervs Palace" "Criminals Castle" "Liars Lookout" "Rapists Retreat" 😂
The stupid is strong with this one 🙄
Go to a women’s refuge and help then, duck me, the day releases are out and running free
---
It's a difficult one, on the one hand I think he genuinely doesn't know and will be embarrassed at being treated like a charity case but won't want to seem ungrateful when clearly a lot of effort has been made but on the other I think he's in on it because Jo and Kaff will have persuaded him to let it happen because it will benefit him although I still don't think he is aware quite how much has been raised and gifted.
I think they are unsure whether to go live either because they are worried about his reaction or because they don't think he will be able to act surprised but people were very keen to see him being presented with it and Kaff said going live would mean it's easier for Jo as it uploads straight away unlike recorded stuff.
I honestly don't know, I guess we just have to watch and see.
My ideal response would be for him to go mental, tell them he doesn't need charity, refuse to open the presents and storm off but somehow I don't think that's going to happen!
The money raised will pay for lots of prostitutes, put it like that 🙈
---
Potty trained then…. Not, Jo you never fail to wind me up with your absolute tit parenting skills
---
Maybe Kaff can make him a nice sign, "The Pervs Palace" "Criminals Castle" "Liars Lookout" "Rapists Retreat" 😂
How about up duct tape ally

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Forgot to say that Piotr claimed he'd never been given a present. Says the last one he remembers is a toy kitchen when he was a kid.
Sorry but I don't believe that for a minute, does he really expect us to believe his sister, girlfriends and wife never once gave him a birthday or Xmas present?? His son never gave him a father's Day gift?
Even jo gave him a t-shirt with DE DE on it for father's Day a couple if years ago although clearly she's never given him anything to say thanks for all the work he's done for her.
Speaks volumes as well that the only thing that bought them all to tears was the money at the end, the gifts were just passed over with a cursory glance , I suspect a lot of the clothes sent for Alan will go to Lowen as some looked very small and Jo said he's a big lad and can't fit in age 8 clothes and we know Lowen is also big for his age .
Loads of comments on the page after gushing about how amazing they all are and one even said "ready for round 2"

• Wow
  • Angry
So some twit has posted on the supporters page about last night's live with Piotr, cue people moaning because they missed a live so she has to explain it was on the Help a Sex Pest Page, she tried posting the link to the live and to the page because loads said they wanted to join but it's a private and hidden group so no links will work and supporters are all saying they can't find it, it's not working 🙄
So there's now a post on the Help a Sex Pest Page telling them that there is loads of new people wanting to join.
Of course someone has said "do they want to join to support or be nosy?" but a good 3/4 of members didn't donate to him so clearly most of them are just there to be nosy.

I’ve never known a supporters page have so many hidden or secret branch offs to a main page. The fact that you have to be approved to join is so off putting and quite frankly patronising. What are they afraid of, the fact someone may put something negative? Oh no.. god forbid someone says something against their ideas. They need to get over themselves and stop policing peoples free speech.

It’s only the hardcore delusional minions that have donated and obviously have no morals what so ever, she knows if she put it on the main page many would unfollow, because it’s sickening to know that anyone would reward him for his behaviour, but obviously crime pays in her world.
She goes on and on about how she was treated so badly by L so called dad but I bet she was never gafferd taped up against her will but yet supports a man that has been prosecuted for this to a women she makes me F ing 🤢

I’ve never known a supporters page have so many hidden or secret branch offs to a main page. The fact that you have to be approved to join is so off putting and quite frankly patronising. What are they afraid of, the fact someone may put something negative? Oh no.. god forbid someone says something against their ideas. They need to get over themselves and stop policing peoples free speech.
Jo has the main page and the supporters page. Ko-fi is a completely different platform.
The gift group and fairies were set up by supporters not Jo so aren't hers.
Helping Hand was set up by Kaff it's not part of Jo's pages although obviously it was set up for Piotr. It was public for the first couple of days and then Kaff made it private and hidden because of "trolls" it's funny though because she thinks that by making it private she can filter out the trolls but she has no more idea who the trolls are than Jo! 😂
She did a post once saying that anyone who hadn't donated or commented clearly wasn't in the group for the right reason so she would remove them but lots of people begged not to be removed just because they couldn't afford to donate so she backtracked. 50 people donated or bought gifts but there's currently 219 members so the majority didn't donate for whatever reason. I think Kaff thought she was being big and hard by threatening to remove people but it's obviously she's as clueless and pathetic as all the idiots who donated to the sex pest.
---
It’s only the hardcore delusional minions that have donated and obviously have no morals what so ever, she knows if she put it on the main page many would unfollow, because it’s sickening to know that anyone would reward him for his behaviour, but obviously crime pays in her world.
She goes on and on about how she was treated so badly by L so called dad but I bet she was never gafferd taped up against her will but yet supports a man that has been prosecuted for this to a women she makes me F ing 🤢
This is just one of the gushing comments made on the Help a Sex Pest Page after the live.
It's very noticeable how many of the people who bought gifts for him are the same people who buy for Jo and Lowen, they are completely blind to how much they are being lied to and scammed, they believe every fake word that comes out of Jo's mouth.
(by beans she means the money box made to look like a can of beans that the £1000 was in)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.