No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we all know it was a cunning plan between Jo and sex pest to get gifts and money of people, how ever if genuinely he doesn’t know and didn’t want it 🙄🙄🙄 as she has kept saying and it’s all a big surprise, if his a real man I’d never speak to her again, for so publicly begging for it on my behalf I think any man would be bloody mortified, so let’s see what reaction there is 🙄🙄 we will know then if it’s a bloody scam 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
It's a difficult one, on the one hand I think he genuinely doesn't know and will be embarrassed at being treated like a charity case but won't want to seem ungrateful when clearly a lot of effort has been made but on the other I think he's in on it because Jo and Kaff will have persuaded him to let it happen because it will benefit him although I still don't think he is aware quite how much has been raised and gifted.
I think they are unsure whether to go live either because they are worried about his reaction or because they don't think he will be able to act surprised but people were very keen to see him being presented with it and Kaff said going live would mean it's easier for Jo as it uploads straight away unlike recorded stuff.
I honestly don't know, I guess we just have to watch and see.
My ideal response would be for him to go mental, tell them he doesn't need charity, refuse to open the presents and storm off but somehow I don't think that's going to happen!

Reactions: 4
It's a difficult one, on the one hand I think he genuinely doesn't know and will be embarrassed at being treated like a charity case but won't want to seem ungrateful when clearly a lot of effort has been made but on the other I think he's in on it because Jo and Kaff will have persuaded him to let it happen because it will benefit him although I still don't think he is aware quite how much has been raised and gifted.
I think they are unsure whether to go live either because they are worried about his reaction or because they don't think he will be able to act surprised but people were very keen to see him being presented with it and Kaff said going live would mean it's easier for Jo as it uploads straight away unlike recorded stuff.
I honestly don't know, I guess we just have to watch and see.
My ideal response would be for him to go mental, tell them he doesn't need charity, refuse to open the presents and storm off but somehow I don't think that's going to happen!
Do you really think he has no idea 🙄

if he genuinely doesn’t then I think any man
/ most men would be mortified that she has advertised him needing to ask for anything ( yeah she can blame kath for doing it but pretty sure she has been involved ) so he will then know that too many people now think his a charity case knows all the story, now as I say it’s either a cunning plan his involved in, but if not I don’t think he will thank everyone knowing about it !!! I think the reaction will tell the tale if he is or not 🙄🙄 and if his not then I’m pretty sure I’d hate anyone for begging for me, and I’d say thank you but No and I would genuinely hate anyone best friend or family that had told the world ( well a few thousand people I couldn’t dress myself, my child or feed myself ) So mmmm let’s just see the reaction be very interesting

Reactions: 3
Do you really think he has no idea 🙄

if he genuinely doesn’t then I think any man
/ most men would be mortified that she has advertised him needing to ask for anything ( yeah she can blame kath for doing it but pretty sure she has been involved ) so he will then know that too many people now think his a charity case knows all the story, now as I say it’s either a cunning plan his involved in, but if not I don’t think he will thank everyone knowing about it !!! I think the reaction will tell the tale if he is or not 🙄🙄 and if his not then I’m pretty sure I’d hate anyone for begging for me, and I’d say thank you but No and I would genuinely hate anyone best friend or family that had told the world ( well a few thousand people I couldn’t dress myself, my child or feed myself ) So mmmm let’s just see the reaction be very interesting
I honestly don't know, I keep changing my mind as to whether he's in on it or not. I think if he doesn't then I don't think he will like being treated as a charity case if he's as proud as Jo/Kaff claim he is but I also think he won't want to come across ungrateful so he won't say anything on camera but may tell them not to do anything like it again which should put paid to phase two.

Reactions: 2
I honestly don't know, I keep changing my mind as to whether he's in on it or not. I think if he doesn't then I don't think he will like being treated as a charity case if he's as proud as Jo/Kaff claim he is but I also think he won't want to come across ungrateful so he won't say anything on camera but may tell them not to do anything like it again which should put paid to phase two.
I am like you does he and part of it or doesn’t he ??
He may be or if not on camera he will be polite but I think your be able to tell, but I’d dislike her as a friend or family member for making me feel a charity case !!! and telling everyone, so if he doesn’t and is a proud man,(although that is under dispute) I’d be completely ashamed that she has begged for stuff and £££ and told all her minion's, and now everyone knows.

Thats not a surprise that would be awful, so do it quietly not to use it as content for views, that’s why I do think his in on it, surely his on her page 🙄🙄

id also still like to see how much ££ they have raised and if she steels a lot of it 🙄🙄

Piotr isn't on the Help a sex pest page which is where all the money and gifts is being organised on, kaff hasn't said the amount they have raised, says people have to pm her to find out. There's 219 members so only they know what's being done, it's never mentioned anywhere else, I'm assuming any live or video will be posted there unless they put it on the other pages so they can all feel extra special and show off how amazing they all are for supporting him.

She's posted a couple of pics of lowen saying how it's his birthday in three days, hint hint everyone, still time to order something!
Also moved the horses to the other grazing again for a week or two, again posted twice, one normal video and one reel which she must be posting elsewhere as it says full video can be seen on her page nvf. She's trying so hard to plug everything but it's still going down.
At least the horses will be away from the noise of the party tomorrow, she said it's do she doesn't have to feed hay but there's only enough grass for a week or two, she mentioned moving them last week but said it's a hassle having them up there, clearly her wish to save money was the driving force.

Reactions: 2
I’m assuming they won’t put any info or video when presenting the money etc to Peter and only put it on the helping hand group. Hopefully someone can nab it so we can have a look on here!! Kath knows a lot of people didn’t agree and they wouldn’t want negativity on the main supporters page. I think there would be quite a few people who wouldn’t agree with what they have done. They will literally wet themselves with excitement on the HH group when the presentation takes place.

Asking for coffee etc on the wish list is a complete pee take 😡

Reactions: 5
I think the fact that out of 219 members only 50 actually contributed money or gifts shows that a lot are there simply to be nosy.
Unfortunately even if someone records it it's really hard to get clips on here as they have to be compressed otherwise too big and won't fit, I won't be able to help on that score unfortunately but I'll certainly try and watch and report back but it depends when they do it as unlike Jo I do actually have to go out to work! I believe it will be after Tues as that's lowens birthday, kaffs husband is bringing the remaining gifts down on Monday, I think people said it may be a bit much doing it on Tues so they might get the birthday out of the way and then do it. Who knows with Jo, she changes her mind so often and clearly Kaff can barely contain her excitement and won't want to wait too long

Reactions: 5
Piotr isn't on the Help a sex pest page which is where all the money and gifts is being organised on, kaff hasn't said the amount they have raised, says people have to pm her to find out. There's 219 members so only they know what's being done, it's never mentioned anywhere else, I'm assuming any live or video will be posted there unless they put it on the other pages so they can all feel extra special and show off how amazing they all are for supporting him.

She's posted a couple of pics of lowen saying how it's his birthday in three days, hint hint everyone, still time to order something!
Also moved the horses to the other grazing again for a week or two, again posted twice, one normal video and one reel which she must be posting elsewhere as it says full video can be seen on her page nvf. She's trying so hard to plug everything but it's still going down.
At least the horses will be away from the noise of the party tomorrow, she said it's do she doesn't have to feed hay but there's only enough grass for a week or two, she mentioned moving them last week but said it's a hassle having them up there, clearly her wish to save money was the driving force.
It rained heavy bet she was getting it all ready ha ha....piotor running round like a slave
---
Do this do that ...cracking the whip.....blokes off his nuts anyway make a pair don't they
---
Boring live be all about the screaming kids party
---
And how many toys he's got given for her to flog on

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
All the twats posting Happy birthday messages on the supporters group, it's not his birthday until Tuesday! You'd think they'd know, she's dropped enough hints!
Surprised Kaff isn't there for the party, she normally gets roped in to help but she's not arriving until tomorrow, maybe they thought George the dog wouldn't like it or maybe Kaff didn't fancy sharing the sofa with the sex pest.
No doubt Jo had him working hard and she clearly had her mum there yesterday as well, so much for the single mumma doing everything alone, she hardly does anything without help, she can't even take him for a day out without dragging her mum or a friend along to help.

She might not go live tonight, she said last week she might do it Saturday instead which obviously she didn't as she might be too tired after his party.

Reactions: 1
Short live.
Call the papers, mother hosts child's birthday party!!! She's so proud of herself, it went so well, she's so glad she did it!
She actually spent most of it saying how much everything cost, she got a different bouncy castle because it was £50 cheaper, she bought most of the food individually wrapped like crisps, sweets, cookies so she wouldn't have waste, she made the cake and individual cakes but had to ask her mum how to make icing but they looked amazing and the kids loved them so no doubt she thinks she's ready for the Great British Bake Off next 🙄 all the other stuff she got on offer.
Moaned about buying too much wrapping paper for the pass the parcel.
Moaned about paying £15 on a 4x4 experience for Lowen yesterday as it was just a crap jeep that was really slow and he got bored.
Moaned that her feet and back hurt so much by last night after standing baking etc all day.
Piotr bought him a remote control tractor and a battery operated crane.
Kept saying that he was always scared of bouncy castles and she was so proud of him because he was on this one but I'm sure I remember seeing him on the agility one she had when he was two. She says his imagination is insane, she's in awe of him! 😂 I saw a comment the other day from that Sebly idiot saying lowen has such a good imagination and it's a sign of superior intelligence! 😂
Piotr is playing on the bouncy castle with him and he takes his scooter on it, piotr is going mental and she says if he damages it she will delete the live. Yeah Jo those things are for kids not adults in fact many state that adults are not allowed on them and will not be insured if they are hurt.
A woman called Joyce comments that she is sending lowen another pair of sketchers, must be his fifth pair from her at least.
Kept saying how well it all went, how happy she is, how good she did everything so just me me me me as usual.
She's a bleeping joke, like she's the only parent in the world to have had a kids party and made a few crap cakes! Give her a bleeping medal, preferably shoved in her big gob.
---
Oh but look, what's this Jo?..... Ah yes it's your two year old son on the bouncy castle you hired for his Second Birthday party.
The child you just claimed has never been on a bouncy castle before today because he was too scared.
You know if you insist on lying it's really best to be sure that someone can't call you out on your lie....especially if they are doing so using your own evidence!!! 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Lov the run dwn as ever...yes clap for jo hosting a party......how clever.....pmsl

So a video entitled Lowens 4th Birthday party, starts with a few seconds of them singing as he blows the candles out on his cake, there's only six kids visible and then the rest of the video is just her and him on the bouncy castle last night, she keeps saying all his friends have gone, it was a brilliant party etc it ends with them singing happy birthday again from a different angle and that's it so not really a video of his party at all.
There's a few pics on her profile, in one there's five other kids in the garden with him and in the background the fence line where she said all the parents can park, there's four cars with a big gap in the middle. I suspect there wasn't the 20 kids she claimed at all, just her friends couple and her brother and sisters kids, I think she swapped for the smaller cheaper bouncy castle because most had said they weren't coming.
Of course jo will say she didn't want to put other people's kids on social media but that's never stopped her before. The constant over the top screeching last night and on the video about how amazing it was and saying numerous times how his friends had gone home just comes across as over compensating, she knows that we've said on here about her having very few friends and people locally not wanting their kids playing with lowen because they don't like her, add on to that the local sex pest staying with her and it wouldn't really be a suprise if no-one turned up. It's sad for lowen but it looks like he did enjoy his day which is the main thing.

🤣🤣 I thought exactly the same where was all the kids I counted 6/ 7 when you normally have a class of 20+ and as you say most we’re family kids who have to go I suppose 🙄🤣 and as you say as long as L didn’t notice but the older he gets he will then he will realise sadly how badly super mum is 😕

A thank you video for the stuff sent for Lowens birthday, talks about her labour, waters breaking etc says Adrian refused to take her to hospital until he'd finished his dinner. Says she had an epidural which was amazing and that if anyone moans about a long labour if they had an epidural they shouldn't complain.
She bought lowen a red 14v electric ride on tractor.
Helen sent overalls for him to wear, Kaff sent four fly masks. She recorded this last night and Kaff and her husband are camping in her field.
Nicola sent clothes and ear defenders.
Callydollyimatwat sent loads, pj's, t-shirts, joggers, jumper, hoody and sticky fly trap sheets.
Tracy sent a toy dumper truck.
Said she was going to record him opening his presents but wants it to be just her and her boy and she will tell Kaff she wants the first half hour alone with him.
Someone sent a few presents already wrapped.
Someone sent a track system with tractors.
She gushes about how lucky he is but she doesn't want him to grow up spoilt, she wants him to be appreciative, she will make him do thank you videos when he's older, she's hoping as she sets a good example he will grow up as thankful as she is! 😂
More gushing about her followers and how lucky she is to do nvf blah blah blah and how even just liking and sharing helps her reach and allows her to stay at home with her boy etc etc.
No mention of a gift from the Fuckwit Fairies yet and I know the Gullible Gifters didn't do anything this year, I guess they were putting all their money towards helping the sex pest.
There's also a birthday reel for Seven and a video done yesterday of her up with the horses, she's already giving them hay up there because they have eaten most of the grass but says they can stay until they have eaten the bale she's bought as it's still more grass than at home.
Oh and someone sent pics they had taken off her posts and videos and had printed which I always find really odd and there's loads of birthday messages on the supporters page and some including Julia have put pics of Lowen up with a message. It's so wierd, I don't send people a card with a blurry shite picture of themselves on it! 😂 The pic Julia chose is awful, blurry and with him shoving a toy in his gob, I just don't get it, why are they so obsessed with him and why don't they understand that if Jo wants pictures she can do them herself, she even says there's apps where you can get pictures printed and she has done it before. It's like the minions are in competition with each other to try and get one up on the other minions! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Seriously Jo if you insist on being on social media at least get an education and learn to spell and talk properly.
For future reference it's HAYLAGE, JACKDAW and ALLOWED.
And the thing someone bought to put on Lowens wall is a MURAL not Muriel 🙄
At the very least get a spell check on your phone and actually proof read before posting.
And why can't you say CHILDREN ? You can say child yet always say Trildren.
Oh and the rain, it's TORRENTIAL not trenchal.
What hope has lowen got with you dragging him up? I do hope that now he's four you will finally get rid of the dummy and make him sleep in his own bed in his own room before he starts school in September or are you happy for him to be ridiculed and bullied by his peers when they find out he still has a dummy and sleeps with his obsessed mother?
---
But just to prove I'm not a complete witch I've helped you out as you missed a couple of words off the picture of Lowen

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.