Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

annable 123

I’ve never known a supporters page have so many hidden or secret branch offs to a main page. The fact that you have to be approved to join is so off putting and quite frankly patronising. What are they afraid of, the fact someone may put something negative? Oh no.. god forbid someone says something against their ideas. They need to get over themselves and stop policing peoples free speech.
No verbal filter…. Only Jo can say what she wants/thinks, supporters are monitored lol, obviously it don’t cut both ways….

Reactions: 6

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
You said it Kaff! 😂
The same names that always crop up in the card, 15 donations in all, not Julia though, she obviously wants the limelight to herself so will send her own gift to Jo so she gets a separate mention.
So Jo gets three bags of coal, two gift cards worth £50 each for New Look which is for young people really so I guess Jo can try to kid herself she's still in her 20's and Primark, hardly classy or a chance to treat herself to clothes from somewhere different ) a crap mug, a crap card showing her piggy nose and a few quid for a massage that she has to research and book herself. Lucky lucky Jo!
And some fucker has ruined the suprise by posting it on here! 😂 not that Jo reads here obviously

Attachments

• Haha

annable 123

She is absolutely vile to all her animals, and I for one have never ever paid to watch the shite she spouts and I never will, she’s a disgrace

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
She's got another dog! 😡 Diamond but renamed Daisy by Jo.
Nine months old pug x chihuahua from her sister who had it off her sister in law but can't cope as she already has a dog.
So she's got a female puppy and an unneutered Dyson 🙄

The rant about being a single parent is pathetic especially as she is fully aware that the comment was made on a chaps account that had been hacked. Jo replied to the comment saying he'd been hacked yet still decided to post that rant, probably hoping it will go viral.
Shame it's all 'nuffink, sumfink and trildren' 😂
Says she is a working mum, do let us know when you actually start working Jo!
Says the sole care giver teaches the child to walk count and to have manners.... None of which apply to her child.
Then says about bedtime routine.... Her kid has absolutely no routine!
Absolute fucking joke she is 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Triangulation is a typical trait of a narcissist.
Poor Julia:( How disgusting . I think the woman is slightly unhinged but even she doesn't deserve that kind of disrespect in front of others. That's nasty .
Miss P you are a legend sitting through that crap for hours .I cant even watch a 2 minute video !
Have to admit to googling triangulation, not heard that before but it's absolutely spot on!
It was a really bitchy thing to do to Julia, no need at all to call her out in front of the others, she could easily have sent her a message saying the same thing and kept it private, maybe she thought if she embarrassed her publicly it would be more effective but in all honesty I think it went straight over Julia's head.

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
It was 1782 just before the live, normally it goes up after as supporters who pay but aren't actually in the group join it to watch the live but that didn't happen this time and it's now 1774. She is still getting the occasional new member as I've seen comments from them but clearly more are leaving or are not renewing cards than are joining. I know the number isn't hugely accurate for various reasons but it's a good rough guide to show how many she's lost over the last couple of years as at one point she had over 4000. Baring in mind that it still shows people as supporters even when they have been blocked because they can't get on the group to unfollow it I think she's got far fewer than the figure shows.
I think it's mainly ad revenue and Kofi that is bringing in the money because Kofi don't take any cut and obviously she charges £5 a month to watch her shit show on there plus some of them pay extra regularly as well. She's scamming on there as well as it says daily content, merchandise and exclusive requests none of which is true. It currently shows 279 members, it barely changes but used to show followers rather than members which she then changed but I've seen it previously say the same member joined twice so again I don't know if it's accurate. If she didn't have Kofi she would be really struggling though as that's a huge chunk of money (£1395) yet she still claims constantly that she's broke 🙄
Kofi subs plus extras, FB subscriptions, FB stars, FB AD revenue, money from Adrian because I don't believe she gets nothing, money from benefits/child tax credit etc because again I don't believe she doesn't claim anything, extra payments regularly from Kaff and possibly a few others because I remember seeing comments a long time ago from people asking for her direct bank details, gifts she sells on and money she saves by putting stuff on her wishlist rather than buying herself plus her claiming back tax on things she says is part of her "job"
I'd say she's doing pretty bloody well for herself unlike many of her supporters who she doesn't give a shit about as long as they are paying her, she's said before on a couple of occasions that she earns more than when she was working full time yet still those idiots can't see that she's a lying scamming cunt.
Someone on here said she only pays something ridiculous like £250 rent (sorry can't remember the exact amount) and doesn't pay council tax either so if she does get kicked off her place she's going to get a shock when she has to start paying the going rate although knowing her some idiot will offer her somewhere cheap as she always seems to land on her feet.

She was more interested then, had more supporters and more content to talk about, nowadays her lives rarely get more than 100 watching, she talks about the same things every single week, moans and whinges about money, Adrian and trolls and very little else. Her content is boring and repetitive, her child loud and disruptive and she just can't be bothered, she only does it to get attention and sympathy when it suits.
She uses the poor signal excuse to get out of doing it although interesting how she says the signal is so bad it's taking days to upload stuff yet yesterday she managed to edit and upload the video about Hugo and the vet with no issues at all! She's also posted numerous times in the last 12 hours or so both on NVF and her personal page, amazing how selective her signal can be.
You could tell she was excited to do the lives before and genuinely loved doing them, now she barely disguises the fact she’s tired and hasn’t got the energy or inclination to do them.. and that shows. She also will ‘argue’ when her supporters give her advice, which she hates them to give if it goes against anything she has said.

annable 123

She’s a legend isn’t she, make sure there’s little shelves to store the duct tape, and some handles to tape your prostitutes to, it’s quite fitting, a CLAP….ed out van for a shagger of prossies who probably have the clap, and now the sex pest has it 😂😂😂

• Haha

Stormy skies

Shes a fucking minger she doesnt know when to shut up like ppl wanna know shes got worms and thrush 🤮 dirty bitch as for cutting the mid sleeper bed down so that lass could sleep on it what a fucking liar there's no way you'd butcher up your childs bed just so a guest could sleep in it, if it was too close to the ceiling you'd have her use an air bed or the sofa. More like jo had a bright idea to make it smaller and its gone tits up so as usual blamed someone else! Like fuck you'd cut your childs bed up for someone else (a randomer i might add) to sleep in does she think everyone is fucking stupid to believe that crock of shit 😂

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
She will breed that dog for sure. Those little dogs are sought after (plus anything with pug in will sell, yawn) she won't breed it with hers she will find a similar breed or cross.
That's if she manages to keep her alive.
Yeah that's what I think however it won't go down well, she lost followers when she bred Nera last time so to breed yet again won't be a popular decision especially when rescue centres are full to bursting with people unable to afford their pets due to the cost of living crisis. She won't find it as easy to sell as she may think though, she didn't get anywhere near the price she wanted last time and people are struggling financially even more now.
She's deleted those comments about breeding suprise suprise.

Savvy1001

It's no wonder the child cannot speak properly if he still has a dummy in his gob at 4 !! WTF Thats gross. It's just sheer darn laziness in dealing with it. Chuck the freaking thing in the bin! Once its gone, its gone! What pisses me off is the fact its not her that suffers is it?! Its him, when he gets the rip taken out of him at school and the hours he will have to spend in speech therapy. Stupid stupid witch.

As a qualified Instructor (yes Jo QUALIFIED! I would not teach people without the relevant qualifications) , I am flummoxed by the amount of people following who think this shit show is normal and pay for it . Its no surprise to me that Trixie is not halter broken.That would mean she would have to do something! Seeing the extent of Ginny's failed education should of been a true eye opener to her minions of her failure to impose BASIC management and handling.She is a disgrace .

• Heart

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Kaff is determined to keep up the martyr act but is clearly scared of upsetting Jo by going against what she said so the solution is to make sure Jo gets something out of it too, absolutely pathetic and of course there will be convenient "van emergencies" when it suits and funds are running low for botox and sex workers

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Short video of her riding Hugo up the lane, doesn't seem to want him to trot as she makes him walk after just a few steps, no "riding on the buckle" with Hugo eh Jo?!😂
Of course the minions are telling her how brave she is and how far she's come in a year.....yeah so brave to ride the horse she bleats on about breeding herself and it's taken a whole year to go from sitting on him for ten seconds in a stable to walking him a mile up the lane. Awesome.
And of course they are also saying how she did her best for the rabbits and what happened wasn't her fault because Dyson was just following his natural instincts.
It WAS her fault, she is entirely to blame for that rabbits suffering and ultimate death, she knew Dyson was obsessed with rabbits from his walks and she did nothing to protect the rabbits. She should never have had them.
She's a vile disgusting animal murdering piece of shit. How many more animals have to die in her "care" before those idiots wise up?

.'Twats' some of them are I agree. You cant help stupid. But some of them I believe, are vulnerable people just trying to help, be nice, find connection and she's taking FULL advantage. Its those people I feel desperately sorry for, because they are the ones who are gonna get hurt and she wont give a hoot .
I agree 1000 per cent

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Update on the Help a Sex Pest Page, he's done lots of work on the van, building a seat that will slide and flatten to become his bed, they got a big unit free on marketplace that he's sanded down and painted the handles. She was gifted some battery operated lights for her shed but has given them to him instead. Says a big thank you for the people who donated for the mattress as well as all the other gifts and money.
Says don't feel like you need to keep donating, the group was set up to get him back on his feet and that's exactly what its done, he's got a good job now, just had a payrise, the money bought the van so he's way ahead of where he would have been without everyone helping.
Says times are hard and piotr doesn't want people to keep giving for Xmas etc because he's doing well now. They discussed it and he's so grateful for everything he's been given.
In other words, stop donating to Piotr and start collecting for Jo instead!
It's obvious she's jealous of everything he got and it's her birthday in November and then Christmas so she wants to be getting the money and gifts instead of him.
Bet their 'discussion' consisted of her saying that he's done really well so it wouldn't be fair to expect more and he's back on his feet now so it's only right to say no need for any more donations.
She's so fucking transparent, I bet she's hated seeing all the money and gifts flood in when she's barely had any herself but has had to keep the pretense up about being pleased, can guarantee she will hold this over him for years now 'it was MY supporters who helped you, without ME you would have had nothing'

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Forgot to say that Piotr claimed he'd never been given a present. Says the last one he remembers is a toy kitchen when he was a kid.
Sorry but I don't believe that for a minute, does he really expect us to believe his sister, girlfriends and wife never once gave him a birthday or Xmas present?? His son never gave him a father's Day gift?
Even jo gave him a t-shirt with DE DE on it for father's Day a couple if years ago although clearly she's never given him anything to say thanks for all the work he's done for her.
Speaks volumes as well that the only thing that bought them all to tears was the money at the end, the gifts were just passed over with a cursory glance , I suspect a lot of the clothes sent for Alan will go to Lowen as some looked very small and Jo said he's a big lad and can't fit in age 8 clothes and we know Lowen is also big for his age .
Loads of comments on the page after gushing about how amazing they all are and one even said "ready for round 2"

• Wow
  • Angry

Shes nasty

Chatty Member
The worst thing about her is her scavenging for money all the time, I’ve caught up on other pages I follow tonight and every single one of those is doing something for others 🙄

None of them have subscribers they just earn money from there videos and views, because they post everyday properly, they don’t slag people off, they don’t moan constantly about there life or beg for money, and what they do get they always give something back to others , and that’s why they have bigger followers and don’t have a tattle page like begger Jo.

one page who has been given money for there kid’s birthday is donating it all to someone to have IVF.

where as Jo is begging for people to pay for her kids banners and balloons, paper plates and all his presents 🎁

she is just a scammer and dirty tramp that wants everyone to pay for her to sit on her arse all day 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
She said he was playing with her friends kid .
Those bird houses etc are disgusting, filthy dirty, rusty wire and propped closed with bits of wood so in no way fox proof. All the bowls are filthy too, she is over feeding the rabbit, it only needs about 40g of nuggets a day and certainly not half an apple, a tiny bit of fruit or carrot once or twice a week is plenty because they are high in sugar, she hasn't got a clue, it will get loose poo which will put it at risk of fly strike especially in that filthy hutch.
Note yet again Jessie who she claims is so tame and loves her ran away from her!
Horse rugs are ripped again so I expect more will appear on the wishlist soon.
---
Few pics from the video, can't believe people can say her animals are so well looked after and have the best home with her, it's like they watch a different video, makes you wonder how they keep their animals if they think what Jo does is ok.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
What triggered her to do tests?
She said people have mentioned it to her, we've said on here about her saying lowen might have some kind of development delay because other boys in her family have, Ellie who she follows and copies is officially diagnosed with it and Katie Price who Jo loves recently self diagnosed herself with it, loads of celebs have recently said they have been diagnosed with autism or ADHD as well, it's the 'in' trend so take your pick from any of that lot.
I'm more inclined to say she has Borderline Personality Disorder but then I also think she has cuntitis, twatitis and theresfuckallwrongwithmebutiwantattentionandsympathyitis.
---
She's obviously decided she definitely has it and is already talking about 'we' like she's one of the many who do actually have an official diagnosis.
She's going to milk the shit out of this 'oh it's my adhd' 'I can't help it it's my adhd' 'that's my adhd talking' 'that's how people like me with adhd react to things' 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha