Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Probably deleted if there were any, did you ever see the video of Lowen in PC World? I think that video got the most negative comments of all her videos quite rightly! Even some supporters said it was bad and that's unusual.
Yes I saw that one, bet she wishes she never uploaded that! I saw the comments and agree it wasn’t usual for the supporters to post negatively. That’s his usual behaviour when out though, she’s said numerous times how he acts and I would be embarrassed to be out with them.

Reactions: 6

Stormy skies

Absolutely fucking hilarious. It is halloween tomorrow afterall hence upping the i'm a witch. The part where she said she was going to hex all the tattlers and go live but only if they chant with her just had me Absolutely pissing myself 😂😂 she quickly backtracked and said she couldnt record herself doing it because shes done something like that before to an ex boyfriend and people dont forget, more like she knew there would be proof for the social services to see how unhinged she is. Jo i suggest you go back to the doc hunny and get a fucking tripple dose of those meds that control the crazy cos you are stark raving mad, infact no carry on you might end up getting sectioned. White witch hahah funniest thing thats ever come out her mouth, only need tattle screen names haha yeah ok love. As for bringing lowen up and will stop listening to an adult if he interrupts a conversation so she can talk to him, you are exactly whats wrong with this rude selfish generation of kids. No manners or respect mind you, you dont have any manners or resepect for others either so he was never going to learn from you was he. When you talk about 'your ex' not being in touch for weeks/months its clearly a massive issue that he left you and nothing at all about lowen because you'd refer to him as lowens dad otherwise, an ex has no other reason to get in touch. He got out while he could, shame he didnt put something on the end of it before he decided to do a runner. As for joining the dating apps, but you dont want a bloke, you have nothing else to give, you dont like sex, your only interested in your child no one else, you dont actually want anyone to live with you except lowen, they have to be a certain type, good looking, taller than you plus god knows how many other terms and conditions - why bother joining the dating apps?? You dont want a boyfriend All you clearly want is to latch onto a good looking bloke whose got money and never actually make conversation with them, you might have to stick to the likes of your creepy male supporters although i cant see many of them being minted. child services who'd love to spend a day with u and lowen, 😂 i dont think their suits and shiny shoes on your shit filled yard would be a good combination, cps coming here to read these threads yeah cause they do, you know because we havent had major cuts to our police resources or anything and they have loads of time to read these threads instead of sorting out rape and murder cases. You are the biggest liar there is going. Just admit to your muppet followers that its YOU that sits and reads tattle daily not kath, lets face it jo without us what would you find to talk about on your lives? Your a boring bitch and we make up a good 90% of your lives but 'trolls' dont bother you because you are thick skinned and you're not even bothered, but still talk about us for 2/3 hours 😂 we ought to start charging you for content material. If you really want to read about our days ill go first, yesterday i had a lovely day out with the family, sorted my horses out, made us all a home cooked roast dinner, in our lovely secure home, for my 3 well mannered kids (yes jo 3, i know you cant even cook for one) and their dad because we are a complete family, again take note their dad who ive been with for the last 20 years, my babydaddy didnt run for the hills like yours but maybe thats because im not a self centered psychopath who thinks they can put spells on people (Still pissing myself)🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Stormy skies

He came home because Jo planned to ask them to buy him as she'd decided that as they were vets and had a nice house they could afford it, she was shocked when they said no as she assumed it was pretty much in the bag as she reckoned they were getting a bargain as he was worth way more than the price she was asking for. As usual though Jo gobbed off on a live about her intentions to ask them to buy and said that they were taking advantage by keeping him on loan, they were loaded and could obviously afford to buy him, someone screen recorded it and sent it to the vet hence why they told Jo to take Hugo back.
If I remember correctly she is an equine vet which is how Jo knew her and her husband is a farm vet.
The screen recordings were put on here at the time showing jo naming them and everything else she said but of course she claimed the vet had only been sent part of the video and it was edited to make it look worse than it was because as usual Jo refused to accept she had been out of order for saying what she did
True story! Hugo was returned because greedy bitch jo wanted the vet to buy him because in her words they were rich and can afford it. She was jealous of what they had because they own their own home and have good jobs and hugo would make a nice house deposit. Hugo has always been her cash cow or so she thought. She valued him waaay above what he was worth. (bit like jon boy she was going to flog him to nathan if he hadnt broken down, all her horses have a price tag on them) If she hadnt been greedy he'd still be in a happy home with the vet but as usual jo saw pound signs and well you know the rest.

I thought it was a wind up about the new puppy, Jesus Christ. You can’t get a new dog and then say if it doesn’t work out I will give it to someone else, poor thing will just get more behavioural issues. Is this the same person she got the rabbits from? Bloody family are a nightmare with animals. Too many things could go wrong here, it’s frightening.

• Heart

PercyP

That's really tickled me that Frank pointed out that her youthful looks are long gone 😂
Frank used to pay for Jo's pass to hunt for the season, and in return she used to sit on his lap at the hunt ball... Goodness knows what else 😂

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Crack an egg to "save" a chick
Then gloat about it like a prick

Claim it loves you, comes to it's name
It then ignores you, oh the shame

Create a story about the runt
Grab it by its feet cos your a cunt

Say animals flock here, I'm like Snow White
Tattlers know she's talking shite

Of the Snow White effect she may well hanker
Reality is she's a fucking wanker.

Attachments

• Haha

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
So Jo moans constantly about money and the sex pest supposedly has huge debts and therefore no money yet off they go on a night out drinking in Newquay!
Jo looks so out of place, the blokes in jeans/ shorts and the girl in a pretty summary dress and there's Jo tarted up in the black dress she always wears trying to be in her 20s again 😂 the other pic she put up she's clearly in a club but you can see people behind her in jeans and shorts too, she's so overdressed, talk about mutton dressed as lamb.
She's in her late 30's and has a kid but thinks it's appropriate to pretty much show everyone her knickers, if she's even bothered to wear any, her legs are like under baked twiglets and she's got no boobs or arse, that dress does nothing for her at all

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Noonoo99

VIP Member
So the hypocritical cow has posted about riders being overweight on her main page. Here is a pic of her wonderful mate Charlotte Trash! Are you gonna tell her then jo or should I? And since when have you cared about horse welfare jo? Oh except poor Natikka was told she was too big to ride Jack ( when she absolutely wasn’t) but this mate is fine!!! Ridiculous. Make it make sense jo ffs!!

Attachments

• Angry

Noonoo99

VIP Member
So come on jo which is it? Hugo has never reared or he did it a lot as it appears you say both! And you wouldn’t be a liar now would you Jo!! Both videos to prove our point yet again. First is from the live an hour ago so still full of bs aren’t you

Attachments

• Haha

Shes nasty

Chatty Member
Honestly that @Misspepperpot is too funny 🤣🤣🤣 sadly too true but also too funny. But don’t worry all is well in the world because her horses have grass again for the next couple of weeks until it’s gone again, and what does grass mean (prizes) or skank won’t need to spend any of her mm sorry any of her supporters hard earned money on feeding them hay 😆😆😆 so that’s more McDonald’s and chocolate 🍫 all round 🤪

Shes nasty

Chatty Member
🤣🤣🤣 so as poisonous as the sycamore plants then 🙄 f ing idiot 🙄 they don’t eat the sycamores either, although I still don’t believe that’s what Bella had but even so, no don’t worry they are poisonous but don’t like them 🙄🙄

and of course rather then wait a few more hours with your child if you thought they were poorly and went to A&E in the first place at all just go no let’s just go home can’t be bothered to wait any longer 🤨is she for real and are her minions so ok with that, I’d wait 10 hours if I thought I would want my child checked over 🤬🤬
---
Or have your numbers just dropped again mmm I think so 🙄🙄🙄 poor Girl cat didn’t work so hang on let’s do a poorly L post or course why not, your out of poorly horse ones at the minute 🙄🙄

Last edited:

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Very short live from the chicken garden, she's now got two rabbits in there as well 🙄 says her niece was allergic and the dog was too interested in them, her sister was going to give them to a rescue but she offered to have them because lowen loves them.
Can't remember their names, thinks one is a boy but has had it's nuts off.
They have a tiny hutch she will shut them in at night but they will be free range the rest of the time. She claims to have checked there no areas they can get out of but I can guarantee they will find a way. Both dogs are very interested in them, barking and trying to get to them. She hasn't got a clue about looking after rabbits so they will be dead in months if not weeks.
She says she wants all her animals to love her and flock to her like she's snow white or a Disney character! 😂
Says her sisters dog almost died yesterday, electrocuted itself by biting the hoover cable, was screaming, shaking, shitting itself but is absolutely fine today, doesn't sound like they even got it checked by a vet.
That whole fucking family shouldn't be allowed animals.
Says her Cockerell still has wry neck but looks better today, she self diagnosed it, it's a vitamin deficiency but she's been giving it loads of things to make it better. Has to keep it separate at night because the duck attacked it and made it's head bleed.
Two followers drove down from London yesterday to meet her and give her a diamond painting the woman had made, they slept in the car and were driving back today.
Her boobs have always been tender, Kaff told her to try evening primrose capsules, it's only the second day but they feel better already.
Says birds have been flying down her CHIMLEY!! 😂 Ffs she's the gift that just keeps giving! 😂
Kaff is still there, going home tomorrow, Piotr arrived back with Chinese which no doubt Kaff paid for hence the short live, said she would try and go live in the week.
Says she is feeling at peace with the world, thankful and blessed, the animals will all learn to get on with each other and the rabbits are going to love it with her.
Ended to go eat, bath the kid and leave Kaff to babysit while she goes to the horses.

SlyFoxie

Where are these “mounting debts” coming from? Hes apparently working! I’ve never seen such bollocks! I’ve been quiet on the Piotr front because at the end of the day the only people that know the real truth is the sex worker & Piotr, there are some very unscrupulous sex workers out there, but we will never know the real truth! But all this shite about collecting & wish lists for him & now his son are ludicrous! I bet they sit in that caravan laughing & taking the piss out of the idiots that donate!

Shes nasty

Chatty Member
It’s just disgusting, who would want their parent, or someone from their family posted on social media, by anyone unless it is a person in the family, that has the right to do that, but what’s worse is she is using it as a way to get the sympathy and everyone telling her how amazing she is!! I do hope someone that knows the family can tell them that she is posting pictures all over the internet 🤞
---
She can also beg for subscribers but 🙄🙄🙄 to my amusement she isn’t getting anymore they just continue to down awwwww 🤗 and she can beg for people to watch the adverts because she gets better paid for them but 🙄🙄🙄 I never see an advert on any of her crap videos anyway, infact she’s one of the only pages that is Ad free 🤨😆

Last edited:
She's too lazy, she regularly says she didn't want to go live but supporters would moan if she didn't, she doesn't give a shit about her supporters all she cares about is the money.
Many won't watch live during the week due to work etc which she knows full well but that means they watch on replay and therefore she earns more money because she gets paid for the ads, that's why she does it. She deliberately gives hardly any warning and does it at a time that suits her rather than when more people are likely to be able to watch live. She's a selfish bitch but her minions are too thick to realise.
Ooo good catch about people watching on replay, I didn’t think about the ads. Back in the day her lives was regular and at a good time, how things have slipped!

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
It may only be the price of a chocolate bar to you Jo but to many people it's the price of a cheap loaf of bread to help feed their family or some milk so their child can go to school with a bit of cereal inside them.
They are your animals, you chose to have them so why should other people pay for their keep? Decent animal owners pay for everything themselves, decent animal owners also get their animals seen by a vet when it's needed, we all know that's a rare occurrence for you because you are too tight to pay out.
You bleat on about being a single mumma but you are totally unrelatable to many single mums, you don't work a normal job, you earn more money making a few videos than most do working full time for minimum wage, you put stuff you want on a wishlist for your pathetic supporters to buy you, you refuse to spend your money on basics like washing powder but happily splash the cash on botox, you have the lifestyle most single mums can only dream of yet all you do is whinge and moan about how hard it is.
And you know what Jo, just because you do whatever your child demands it doesn't mean you are an 'amazing mumma' in your case it's because you refuse to say no to him because you can't deal with his tantrums, it's because he's spoilt and he knows he will always get his own way.
So you spent time outside in the rain? So fucking what, you also spend hours sat on your arse watching crap tv or on social media (by the way do you not think that given social media is your 'job' you could at least make the effort to keep your phone charged??! Your supporters pay to see your lives and videos yet you can't even be bothered to plug your phone in before making content or going live)
You aren't doing anything different to the thousands of other single parents who also spend hours standing in the cold and rain whilst their child plays football or who spend several hours a week transporting their kids to after school activities etc. Many of those parents do all those things on top of working and running a household, looking after pets etc, you don't have to go out to work, your horses are on site, you have a live in babysitter, you can do what you want when you want.
The only difference between you and other single parents is that they just get on with it, they don't plaster it all over social media to get praise and recognition, to be told how wonderful they are, they do it because they are good parents and it's what good parents do. So fucking grow up, get over yourself and stop constantly looking for validation. You're a single parent, so what, you aren't the only one in the world and you are in no way a good one, your child is rude, bad mannered and spoilt so actually that's nothing to be proud of. Do us all a favour and take yourself and your feral brat off social media, nobody will miss you, there are many far nicer people than you to watch who are actually deserving of their supporters money.

Attachments

• Heart

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Rest of Summary :
She hates her hair! 😂
She's taking Jack to a show on Sunday, it's a local show that organisers say might be cancelled if they don't get more entries so she will go and support them. Says she will do an in hand class, he's fat but if not many enter he will win.
She got the saddle fitter for Hugo but moaned about spending £1000 on a saddle as it's all her savings gone, then says she rode Hugo to check it and although it doesn't slip she's not happy so the woman is coming back to try a different one.
Says Seven had his feet done and wore a headcollar and was really good, she will break him herself, won't send him away.
Lowen is so ready for big school.... But still has a dummy to go to sleep with.
They went to the pub after his last day with the other kids and parents but it was really busy and kids about 7/8 were taking over the play area. She was fuming as one pushed past lowen and then tried to walk up the slide as lowen was going down it so she shouted at him and called him a bastard. One of the other mums told her to be careful but then she says another grabbed Lowens arms and shoved him over, he ran before she got chance to wallop him. Says they had to leave because she was raging but before they left lowen shoved one of the boys so she laughed. Said she wouldn't encourage a kid to be a bully but they have to stand up for themselves. She'd rather lowen was a bully than timid as it's easier to tame a bully than get a shy person to stand up for themselves.
She hopes lowen won't stand for any shit at school, she will tell him if he gets pushed to push them back.
The next day lowen told her to get out of the way, she says he's being a right prick at the moment, since he turned four he's become bossy and demanding.
He wouldn't go to bed, demanded crisps and milkshake, she said no we don't have any so he demanded cookies, she said no just water. Says she won't argue with him and gave in and gave him cookies and milkshake.
Says she has to threaten him with a monster to make him stop singing and go to sleep.
The other day she recorded and then deleted him saying that Piotr is a daddy but I don't have a daddy I just have a mummy.
Says when Alan is there he calls Piotr daddy but she's trying to discourage him.
She has been fuming with Adrian for not sending him a birthday card etc, she lost her shit, was going to unblock his mum and tell her what she thought of her and her son, was going to go to court and get his parental rights taken away. She was raging but her mum told her to just write everything in her diary for Lowen though she says it's more of a your dad is a prick book. She always writes how long it's been since his dad hasn't bothered with him so Adrian can't turn around and say she stopped him from him.
She's the best mum she can be, mum dad and everything in between, she won't message Adrian because she doesn't want to antagonise the situation as she's happy the way it is and loves being a single mum and having him to herself, she's looking forward to the holidays.
She will take advantage of piotr being there in the evenings and ride Jack (says again he watches love island with her then goes to her dad's)
Says she has a couple of short videos of Hugo to upload and then goes.
---
She's a c###
---
Rspca call out
---
Rspca call out
No point, they can't do anything, she will say it was an accident and she's now made the fencing higher.
The rabbit would have been in shock even if it wasn't injured internally by Dyson but shock can bring on gut stasis which if left untreated is fatal so I suspect that is what happened.
It would have been in pain and suffering but she is probably just relieved not to have a vet bill to pay.
She doesn't give a shit about the rabbit, can tell even as she's telling the story despite saying she felt awful and it was her fault.
Yes it was her fault entirely and I doubt the other rabbit will last long either but actually it will be better off dead than living with her.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Shes nasty

Chatty Member
Oh but not as many presents as previous years, and oh I’ll wrap them all up so L thinks she has bought them all !!!

Of course you did, and laughable oh I want him to appreciate everything his got like me 🙄🙄 well she constantly moans about how others have more then her 🙄 she appreciates nothing, and yes she has made him a spoilt B

He ruins and has trashed everything his been bought 🙄

his being brought up to be exactly what she tried to tell everyone his not, give it a few more years when he does understand that all these presents never came from you, but made out they did!!!!!!!!