Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Yeah Jo would just get that dirty rusty Stanley knife she used to cut the cord off the puppies that time, quick wipe on her leggings it will be fine!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Standing in the pissing rain and wind in a deserted park whilst her kid rides its bike doesn't mean she's an amazing mum, it means she's got a spoilt brat who gets his own way every time because she refuses to say no because she can't handle the tantrums.
She thinks she's something special because she stood in the rain like thousands of parents don't do it every week whilst their kid plays football etc
And the hashtag Good mums say bad words?!
Isn’t this a post a narcissist would make?

Masterwinner

Another boring animal feed video....all I could hear was mumbled speech /screams from the child
---
PRob ran out of
Another boring animal feed video....all I could hear was mumbled speech /screams from the child
Prob ran out of junk food for breakfast..having a meltdown...
---
Still lobbing hay in..knew the grass would be gone in a week with that many permantly on it

Last edited:

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Sorry, she said she was a swimming instructor, am I reading that right? I can categorically say that that is not true. I would know if that had happened!

Oh by the way.... Did anyone know it's Lowen's birthday soon?! 😂😂
Yep she's mentioned it before, definitely said she used to be a swimming instructor yet didn't know what the "tube float things" were called! 😂
Is it lowens birthday soon? You'd think she'd have mentioned it!😂😂😂
---
I wonder who all she is inviting to this fabulous party seeing as she said no one liked her locally. Does lowen go to a local school?
He doesn't go to the nearest preschool because she said the other mums hate her so she takes him to one further out, she's invited his friends from there. The rest will be family and her friends so that won't be many.

Last edited:

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
But is it true that Adrian has started paying so he can try to see Lowen??
You should probably black out her name as well

Yes u have to have a good memory so u can remember what you’ve said clearly skanky Jo hasn’t,another one to add to the long list of failures of super mamma Jo what a useless human being

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
New video on main page of Daisy's first 24hrs barking like crazy at the horses, she can get through the fence so Jo put a stick through her harness to stop her until she could put some mesh up.
I know Dyson barks but I thought the horses were finally getting some peace now Indy has gone but Daisy is even worse, her neighbours must hate having Jo there, no peace ever with dogs, kid, Jo screaching and the sex pest hammering, drilling etc

Attachments

• Sad

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
She's called them Adam and Eve 🙄 hope the other two don't hatch, these two won't last five minutes in her "care"

And yeah if I had a kid I'd really like it to have a rapist sex pest as it's father figure/role model, seriously these idiots are unbelievable, it's bad enough Lowen is being dragged up by his mother without having a violent convicted criminal as his mentor.

Attachments

Just watched her take rugs off her poor horses who all look throughly fed up. Most laughable line out her mouth for a while is how she prides herself on what a fabulous condition they're in and how well they all look. Nothing better than letting them roll in mud apparently. All her moronic followers are saying how wonderful she is and how lucky they are to have her as a mumma! All except one who disagrees and as yet they haven't torn her to shreds for now worshiping the church of Jo. How Daisy is also alive still going behind horses legs is a miracle!

Masterwinner

Cs
Yep and she's not vaccinated either so she's put him at way more risk as she's more likely to get it and pass it on, imagine if he now gets it and dies because of her
Cannot believe she went over Frank's with covid how irresponsible
---
Fukin skank.... she is..
---
Ju
Cs

Cannot believe she went over Frank's with covid how irresponsible
---
Fukin skank.... she is..
Just watched part of the boring...I'm a brilliant horse woman ' not 'video ....dreary bullshit..got bored .....very quickly..

Last edited: