No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was live on the main page, mostly the normal crap, repeating stories plugging supporters etc
Went to the school to speak to the head, the school have a no juice policy, water only as it's better for the kids and it's hard to police different drinks.
Jo says Lowen doesn't like water much, he's been ill and dehydrated and his wee was orange because he wasn't drinking enough. She thought she could play the school by giving him flavoured water but they said no. She gave him juice and told them he'd been ill and that's what he was having, she expected the school to back down and was shocked when they didn't. She argued and said its juice not fizzy pop, said if they provided juice then they could ensure all the kids had the same but they insist the kids drink water.
She said they had been monitoring and he was drinking water and they refill the kids bottles for them including Lowens but she says they are lying and trying to gaslight her because she tasted what was in his bottle and it was the flavoured water she gave him not plain.
Said when people try to gaslight her it brings on her ptsd and she either gets angry or upset so she ended up crying at the head teacher, she's so pissed off at the no juice policy, she offered to get a coloured bottle so the other kids wouldn't know he had juice but they refused. They asked her to give them a chance to encourage him to drink water like the others, so she says they can have this week and then they need to come up with another solution.
We said all along she would argue with the school about everything, she can't cope with being told no, she's pathetic and so immature and her kid will grow up to be a spoilt entitled brat.
She says she was worried the school will dislike her and will take it out on Lowen although it's a lovely school and she knows deep down they wouldn't do that.
No Jo they wouldn't but you are absolutely right, they will hate you if you constantly complain and cry when you don't get your own way and will make excuses not to deal with you because you are a pain in the arse!
Says she apologised this morning, said she was exhausted because lowen had been ill and she has to do everything on her own blah blah blah.
She was so angry that they wouldn't let her overrule their decision, goes on about how he's so sensitive and sensory, might be on the spectrum, he's a fussy eater, she's tried so hard, she thought he might eat school dinners if the other kids were but he refused so she gives him a packed lunch but he won't eat a ham or cheese sandwich so has jam..... That will be the next thing the school pick up on I bet! Cue the next Jo breakdown! 'they want my child to starve!' 😭😭😂
Christ he's only been there since September and all she's done is moan, tell the teacher how to talk to to her child and complain about the rules, you wait, she will pull him out within a few months or they will make her take him out because of her behaviour and then he will have to start mid term in a new school, she will ruin it for him I guarantee you.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Lowen was off school sick yesterday, the kid who's never ill is ill again! Cue picture of kid with dummy in its gob and Jo with her fake serious/concerned look she does every time. Maybe Jo you should feed him a decent diet and stop letting him sit up to his armpits in freezing cold water every five minutes 🙄
Jack looks an absolute mess because she hacked his mane off with scissors, reckons she's going to clip him because he gets so hot and sweaty when she rides him.....but she's just ridden him so that will be it for weeks now so what's the point? So now he gets to wear poorly fitting cheap torn rugs because she's too lazy to wash/groom him when he gets muddy. She said she hogged him because he gets muddy and he doesn't need it, it gets rubbed away in the winter anyway, fine if that's the case but at least do a decent job of it instead of leaving him looking like a five year old has tried to do it!
How to treat her heart horse eh 😫
---
So the experts who want the best for Lowen as in drinking water not juice are wrong, think of his teeth Jo, but then he has a dummy, 🙄🙄seriously, despite what you think they have his best interests at heart, but you, you are determined to be in control, and as for PTSD it’s more like you want your own way all the time, like the spoilt brat you are raising, and for those that genuinely have PTSD think about what you are saying, you disgust me even more than usual, that takes some doing, failure with animals and a failure with a child, as for the teachers taking their dislike of you on ya kid, that proves exactly what you are like and would do, it’d never enter my head ….twit

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
And the funny thing is that because she has made such a fuss the staff will now make sure to check lowens bottle every day to see what she's given him, if she'd kept her gob shut she may have got away with giving him flavoured water! 😂
She doesn't give a tit about his health or teeth, if she did he wouldn't have such an awful diet and she can't blame it on him being 'sensory' it's because all she's given him right from being tiny is chocolate and other high sugar stuff so it's what he's used to, her own diet is just as bad, she's even said before that it doesn't matter if his teeth rot because they are only his baby teeth.

• Angry
I don’t know why people are not now bored with this whole I’m a single parent crap, and to be in tears over a bottle of water, when it’s because you shove him full of juice and fruit shoots, and then moan about why he eats because you shove him full of McDonald’s and chocolate, and oh by the way yes I do have children Jo so I do know what I’m saying 🙄🤷‍♀️ laziness is the worst parenting and to continually blame on being a single parent, I’ve brought both my kids up on my own with horses and animals. And never once moaned like you do, and unfortunately rules are rules and to teach L respect for rules is a positive. Not because you say means it’s ok, perhaps you should make him drink water at home, it won’t kill him but a fruit shoot is an easier option for you !!!!

They're gaslightlighting me ..I'm a blubbering mess....he can't have my water...so I gave them a test.......not bad for a new title

Reactions: 3
Anyone would think she's the only person ever to have a kid and bring it up on her own, bore off Jo, nobody actually gives a tit, you aren't doing anything special and you certainly aren't the 'best mumma ever'
These cringe videos with the soppy music are awful and you still can't spell even when you shorten the description to three words for your personal page! Maybe less time spent making corny videos and more learning how to spell would be better!
And as for the hashtags, here's some more appropriate ones.... #scrounger #liar #uselessmum #desperate #pathetic #moaningmumma #lazy #thick #bitchy #user #fake #greedy #bleep #attentionseeker #spiteful #selfish

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know....thinks she's mum of the century....far fm it
---
Another title idea.......I want to give juice..they said water....I'm nearly as upset as when I found out I wasn't having a daughtr
---
Any more ideas??
---
Pp ....come on .....could do with a laugh....

Last edited:
I really hope one day that parents are banned from putting their kids all over social media and from using them for views and money when they are too young to be able to consent to it.
I know I've put that pic up but you can't see his face and she's already plastered him all over her pages for the last four years, it is concerning how complete strangers latch onto these kids and I always wonder why some of the pictures and videos get shared as well, for example that video Jo did has been shared 11 times so far, why? Who feels the need to share it? It's creepy and I've actually read that wierdos will take innocent pictures and videos of kids and then use technology to do things like superimpose the kids face onto much more inappropriate pictures etc but people like Jo don't care, they are so obsessed with the attention and money they get that they are prepared to put their kids at risk on a daily basis. Made me laugh when she said she wouldn't buy the school jumper because she didn't want people to know where he goes to school yet her address is in the public domain, everyone knows everything about her and her child and actually a few weeks ago she did a live which gave such a massive clue that within two minutes I'd found out exactly which school he's at so if I found it that easily then anyone else could too. I hope to god nothing bad ever happens but if it did she would be entirely to blame for putting her child in such danger in the first place.

Jo : "I'm going to keep my personal profile private from now on, just for my family and close friends"
Also Jo : "Look at MEEE everybody!! Tell me how stunning and attractive I am, tell me I look young and beautiful, tell me how gorgeous and sexy I am!!!" 😂

She said the other day the dress code was glam... Clearly not given how Wayne and his mate are dressed so no doubt Jo was overdressed yet again.
Wayne does NOT look 30 but neither does Jo no matter how hard she tries! 😂

She said she might go live on the way up yesterday but clearly couldn't be bothered just like she couldn't be bothered to remind her supporters there probably wouldn't be a live last night, as usual doesn't give a tit about the people who fund her life.
No doubt there will be some made up shite about men trying to pull her and other women being jealous because she is obviously such a stunner! 😂

Attachments

Gotta glam up sometimes… let us know when then Jo, you look like you are in drag here, dark hair makes you look even more witch like and Halloween is over, that lipstick and red dress clash and ya Botox has failed so you put foundation on with a trowel…. no class as ever….
IMG_9422.png

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣🤣 brilliant was she deliberately trying to look like a slapper 🤣 it’s amazing how she can’t leave her child she just wants to be with him, but pretty sure she was thinking or I could pull something here, and find that man that can pay my way 🤪 so yep that’s then ok to leave him 🙄🤣🤣 sure she will be telling everyone she pulled and wouldn’t put past her to stick her legs in the air anyway no matter who offered 🤷‍♀️😂😂😂 although as long as they watch her lives so they know she has thrush and you wouldn’t stick anything up there, and if they did the sexual health clinic is your next stop !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm no fashionista but surely you don't wear pink lipstick with a red dress??!
She just looks so awful when she gets dragged, sorry dressed up! She thinks by tarting up she will look like the much younger more attractive girls but she just looks desperate. It's a nice enough dress but only for a younger girl who actually has some shape to her, Jo is straight up and down, no boobs or bum and skinny shapeless legs. I bet all the others were smart casual and Jo was OTT just like on her last night out

Just goes to evidence that poor Jo with no self confidence 🙄 she doesn’t like how she looks, ( oh yep the whole how A took that all away crap) then the I feel so depressed in how I look, but then has the full self confidence to where a short dress like that !!!! 🤷‍♀️ mmmmm I’d say your absolutely fine Jo you just have to keep the poor you going so your minions and supporters continue to feel sorry for you.

I think its fair to say from the way she eye fucks the camera she thinks she looks amazing! funny thing is that any bloke who meets her on a night out will get a reality check as soon as they see her on the NVF page, you can cover a turd in glitter but it's still a turd

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.