No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ots true all her stuff being given away fm house on village pages..bed.books....units..the lot....
Let’s hope that’s true, it’ll drive her mad, she won’t be able to say she does it all alone,……. and thanks Jo I’m glad you explained about fitting a saddle and the gullet, maybe you should worry about Hugo and his back, leave me to look after my very well cared for horses without your advice, after all hugo is looking rather poor going into winter, mine however are looking amazing, as they always do, because I look after them just how they should be …
Ll her
---
There..sais house move

Attachments

Last edited:
But is it true that Adrian has started paying so he can try to see Lowen??
You should probably black out her name as well

Reactions: 2
Don't know who she is just got sent it saying its Adrian's ex....so when I heard he started paying seem a lil bit of a coincidence as his other kid moving....
---
She will take money off him tho.....no problem coining that in .....

Reactions: 1
Don't know who she is just got sent it saying its Adrian's ex....so when I heard he started paying seem a lil bit of a coincidence as his other kid moving....
---
She will take money off him tho.....no problem coining that in .....
Doesn't matter if you don't know her, she's nothing to do with Jo's page so should black out her name, also need to be careful about making statements that aren't actually true, we keep saying on here how everything we say is true so if we start saying stuff that isn't then we fall into Jo's trap and she can quite rightly say that we are making stuff up.
We need to be careful with wording, don't make stuff sound like a statement of fact, use words like 'I wonder if...or maybe...or perhaps...' if it's just your own thought rather than the actual truth.

Of course Jo will take the money if he is paying her, it's lowens money and he's entitled to it whatever the circumstances.

Reactions: 3
Just saying she's moving house.......not making any assumption but seem weird why he trying to get into jo good book when his other kid won't be around much longer

She went live on supporters earlier, had a good weekend away, went to a farm with lowen, met up with Charlotte Trash, stayed in a premier Inn, went to Bristol zoo on the way home which she says was amazing especially the bear enclosure as it was so good to see them in their natural habitat......yeah Jo cos a zoo is the natural habitat!! 😂
She's pleased with her new car, it's the most modern she's ever had but she doesn't feel very excited and she's not sure why but has been thinking is it worth being in debt for five years for!
I think she's done her usual thing of rushing ahead and is now regretting it.
Says she doesn't think twice about spending money on lowen or her animals but never buys stuff for herself, if she buys clothes she usually takes them back again, she thinks about money a lot, really Jo, we hadn't noticed!😂
She'd like personalised number plates with Lowen but they are expensive, hint hint everyone!
The car is already filthy on the drivers side and had an empty drinks can and crisp packets left in it.
Says she's got warranty on the mechanics, interiors etc, MOT for life, can put in up to 18 claims on the alloys, but doesn't come cheap, cost £2000 and it's scary how much you end up paying back on finance, she won't put hay or the dogs in it as has to keep it nice 😂
She's trying to appreciate it but her head is all over the place, she is overthinking it because of her ADHD that she did an online test for as it came back that she had severe ADHD! 😂😂
Told some long winded story about how she used to run for Cornwall when she was at school but some other girls mother hated her for no reason and still hates her now, she names them both and says how she came head to head with the mother on the road the other day and the mother gave her evils so she told her to duck off then messaged the woman's daughter and told her to sort her mother out, she's really ranting again and her pointy chin is out!😂
Funny how everyone local hates her but she doesn't know why because she's never done anything to make them dislike her......you exist Jo, that's enough love!
Says the local petrol garage has a girl working there that she also hates, this girl was on the hate group that slagged off Lowen, she says she probably still is but Jo says even though she hates this girl she's still polite when she goes in there and pays because she isn't a witch!😂
Says Daisy is really fat but she doesn't think she's pregnant as she kept her separate.....apart from a few times 🙄 says Nera has a lump on her side so needs to see the vet so she will take her when she takes Daisy for her spay....well at the start of sept she said she will get her spayed in three months that means Dec so she's going to leave this lump on Nera until then?? Way to go Jo, yet another animal that will probably die because of your so called care yet you say you don't think twice about spending money on your animals! So get her to a vet NOW you stupid cow!
Might not feed hard feed to the horses this year as all fat and in good condition (not Hugo judging by the state of him the other day but she doesn't give a tit about him now he's worthless) JB is looking weak on his back legs but she doesn't think he's in pain as not lame just stiff and struggles to trot, if he's still around in five years then she will be surprised as he's pretty fucked but he's happy in himself, if he goes lame and the vet says he's in pain then she will think about pain relief but won't keep him going if he's in pain and unhappy. So in other words if she has to pay for pain relief she will get him PTS because she doesn't want to have the extra cost hence why not getting the vet out now because she knows damn well they will say he needs it. Vile witch. Says nothing more can be done for him, she had one lot of fusion done and it didn't work so she's just monitoring him.
Says JB has the softest muzzle so when he does she will make a purse from it and a rug out of Trixie, I know she's only joking but it's not a comment most normal pet owners would come out with.
Still got the cockrell, out in the run with the others, was going to get someone to wring it's neck but couldn't do it, he's ok most of the time.....as she shows the poor thing with his neck all twisted 🙄
Gushes about Daisy saying how she loves her, she's so loyal, she just wishes she'd had her earlier as she would have trained her better, wouldn't have had her shitting in the house, she's had so many puppies over the years, all house trained by 8 wks, it's hard work but you just have to be on the ball and get into a routine, it's repetitive and you have to be on top of it.......yet look how long it took to toilet train your child Jo! And he STILL has a dummy!
Planning on going away again for half term either Longleat or Paignton Zoo but will take her mum this time.
And that was it mostly, only 60 watching, she obviously went live early so she can be lazy and watch Married at first Sight etc tonight. I only saw the last half live, the first half I watched on replay and guess what Jo? Yep no ads again!

• Haha
Saw you this afternoon Jo, waiting for ya kid out of school, I was heading towards the A30 and hubby was driving, I did wave, well flicked the vees, enjoy your car, and the repayments, and the worry and responsibility of repayments, especially when you live in a caravan, that cash could’ve been a deposit on a house lol…. insane ….

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Just saying she's moving house.......not making any assumption but seem weird why he trying to get into jo good book when his other kid won't be around much longer
Like I say, people need to be careful that their comments don't read like actual facts rather than musings, your comment seemed to imply you knew Adrian was going to try and see Lowen hence me asking if it was true to get clarity, I wasn't asking if it was true she was moving as that is of no interest, she may only be moving a couple of miles away so it might not affect him seeing his son anyway.
We don't even know if what Jo says is true, she lies so much, he may have been paying her right from the start for all we know.
I'm not trying to police this thread I'm just saying we all need to be careful how we word things and be clear wether something is fact or not otherwise it undermines all the stuff that is actually true.

Attachments

Last edited:
Mayb take the online ..am I the biggest scrounging twit test ..I say
---
That car will be half that price this time next year..what a idiot..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So the Help a Sex Pest Page is now going to be the Xmas Gifting Page now renamed Jo, Lo & Co! 🙄Kaff tried to set up a separate page and invite people but loads weren't getting the invite notification so Kaff just gave up and said the existing page will become the Xmas page BUT she won't be removing Jo from it which means Jo will be able to see the items being discussed and will tell Kaff what she does/doesn't want.
Already on the wishlist is riding leggings, boot socks, wellies for lowen, toys, couple of books, a camping chair and a fleece blanket.
Jo has uploaded the first part if their video away for supporters, on the train journey lowen is crawling around the floor under the table singing loudly and shouting etc Jo just laughs, I'm sure everyone else was delighted having to listen to that for several hours, neither of them have manners or respect for others.
Despite saying she didn't want Kaff going with her because she wanted it to be quality time just her and Lowen she met up with Charlotte Trash and they went to the farm together, thought it was too good to be true for Jo to take him anyway in public on her own.

Reactions: 4
She's a vile piece of tit, using a sick, elderly man who doesn't have the mental capacity to refuse his picture being taken as a way to gain 'likes' and adoration from the deranged idiots who think she's amazing.
I'd be bleeping livid if this was my relative.

On a separate note she's shared a video on the main page of the weekend away, most of it is the same stuff she posted for supporters but the last bit she didn't even post for them so she's given it free to main page whilst supporters are paying for footage that isn't even exclusive now because she's put it on the main page as well!

Reactions: 8
Shes a bleeping disgrace posting pictures of him like that for her own gain. Id be fuming if he were my relative. As for her most recent post about retiring hugo she has again failed to mention hugo was a known rearer years before he went on sales livery to jade. She can blame jade all she wants for apparently using a bridle that was too small and now apparently a bit that was too harsh (even though she used a gag on him previously and he seems to be absolutely fine in a harsh bit. see pics attached) maybe if she'd had him checked over properly and followed it up when he had the accident BEFORE putting a rider on him he might not be permanently damaged. Another horse YOU have failed jo, not jade not the girl who was riding him YOU. Ive seen jade and she knows her stuff i find it VERY hard to believe she'd use a bridle that was too small on a horse, he was a rearer at the end of the day and you know he is because you have said on video before, more than once infact those videos are on these threads so dont blame anyone else but yourself. Once again another animal thats not had proper care and treatment, just like jon boy who is clearly suffering because you wont spend money on him or do the right thing and have him pts. You always make out your not well off and a single mother always bleeping moaning about money and how much the animals cost but you can afford your botox, eye treatments, hair done, fake teeth, toys for your child on every shopping trip because you cant cope with his tantrums oh and lets not forget that new car... but yet you keep plugging supporters and squeezing every last penny from them because they fund your life and pay your hay bill. bleeping scumbag!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Now she's saying it was a young girl who was left to tack Hugo up and put the wrong bridle on him yet when he fell backwards she said Jade rang her straight away so Jade was obviously there and there's absolutely no way someone as experienced as Jade would have let him be ridden in a bridle that was too small. Pretty sure the girl riding him was trying him with a view to loan/buy so Jade would definitely have been there to oversee it.
As usual jo refusing to accept responsibility because she's a bleeping bleep.
She's saying she's emailed the vet asking about a spinal nerve block for Hugo and also pain relief that won't affect his gut with long term use for JB after she "broke her heart" over him today.
The only thing Jo "broke her heart over" is the thought of losing her cash cow, she knows JB is the most popular because of his antics so if he's PTS there's no content to be staged involving him.
No doubt she also "broke her heart" over Hugo when she realised she'd fucked him up as well and he's no longer the cash cow she was hoping he'd be.
Her horses are fucked because of her, no-one else and she knows it. She failed them time and time again, she failed to get the proper vet care for them at the start of their problems and she failed to get follow up treatment/checks until it was too late and they were past the point of being helped.
She's a bleeping disgrace. JB should be PTS because he's suffering, Seven should be sold because there's no way she will be able to give him the time and knowledge he deserves, she's too scared to ride horses who are already backed so she sure as hell won't be able to break Seven in, he already takes the piss out of her because she's failed to do the early groundwork with him so there's no way she will cope when he's a fully grown unhandled horse.
Trixie should be rehomed, she will never show her or do anything with her, she's left to get fatter and fatter which yet again shows Jo's lack of care towards her animals.
Bella will sadly spend her whole life in that shithole being grumpy and ignored most of the time because yet again Jo is scared of her and can't control her.
Hugo will also be left to rot in the field, only getting attention when she needs content to convince the idiots who follow her that she's a loving caring owner when the reality is she doesn't give a shot about him or any of them, not even Jack her "heart horse" ......who she tried to sell twice.

• Heart
Hugo has held his tail to one side for many years, certainly suggesting that his spine issue has been present for some time. Yes there would have been a reason for him to rear that particular day, but I'm so sure it wasn't due to a bridle!

Hugo has held his tail to one side for many years, certainly suggesting that his spine issue has been present for some time. Yes there would have been a reason for him to rear that particular day, but I'm so sure it wasn't due to a bridle!
Yes she's said before that he's always held his tail to one side but said it was just the way he was.
Hes got a history of rearing, the clips of her saying he's reared are on the last thread I think as are the clips of her saying he's never reared!
The previous loaner was a vet but I believe she didn't do anything too heavy with him so maybe he never showed any signs of a back issue with her as I'm sure she would have looked into it if he had

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.