No Verbal Filter #7 Best mate is sex pest scum but she still insists she's the worlds best mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she won’t leave lowen with Piotr cos someone was abused. So clearly doesn’t trust Piotr at all but it’s ok all the time she does leave him alone with Piotr when she’s doing a live or doing the horses? Make it make sense Jo! Takes seconds for a child to be abused! You either trust him or you don’t! Suppose it’s ok when it’s convenient for you eh?

Reactions: 5
God she's boring! 😂 so she uploaded the original riding Jack video to the main page, then she uploaded the same footage for supporters but with music over the top and a couple of extra minutes extra footage that she edited out of the main page version. Then she uploaded the full unedited version on to Kofi. Now she's uploaded a shorter version of the original for main page plus a reel of the same footage but with a different heading.
I mean seriously how many times does she think people want to see the same tit quality footage? Apart from Julia obviously who watches everything at least twice 😂
It's no wonder supporters keep dropping despite her constant plugging, they don't need to pay because they can see pretty much everything on the main page anyway and her lives are just her bitching, moaning and repeating the same tit over and over.
Then she has the nerve to tell Kofi members that their money pays for hay when we know she buys cheap mouldy crap because she refuses to spend out on decent quality stuff whilst simultaneously having Botox, haircuts, buying a new bed and mattress, clothes, buying a new car and paying for a weekend away!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Isn’t she just the laziest and biggest scrounger on social media, same video as you say posted in 3 times just a different title 🙄🙄 the only one to scrounge for money constantly or beg on a wish list, whilst others post 4/5 times a day at least with completely different content and never ask for anything and definitely don’t have a wish list begging for anything let alone household items to wash there bloody clothes ffs I just don’t get the idiots that give her anything or continue to tell her how amazing she is, 🤨🤨🤨 she can’t even poo pick her field without chucking it to the side because she’s too arse lazy to take it to the muck heap, let alone how she screams at her horses one day then makes out she lives them so much the next, and as for now she won’t leave with L with P because of previous abuse she knows off when she was younger what complete 💩 , but ok when she is outside on a live etc that kind of abuse can take just 1 minute and where has that concern suddenly come from ???!!!! Mmmmmm I wonder and as she keeps saying she is struggling to feed her horses, but yet can get a car on HP well her earnings can’t be that bad can they 🤔🤔🤔🤔 Lazy scrounging nasty skank

Reactions: 3
The abuse she is talking about was in court a few months ago, it was supposedly a family member, she mentioned the court case at the time but didn't give much detail which is unusual for her so I think it probably was family, she's clearly forgotten that she had previously talked about it though as when she mentioned it the other day and turned the fake tears on she said "oh I've not talked about this to you before"
Regarding the finance on a new car I reckon she's lied about her occupation/wage because I don't see how they would approve someone who's "job" is making a few videos. I bet she said she was a carer as that's an actual occupation.
She's one of the worst on social media, lazy and constantly expecting her followers to pay for her life, even registered charities don't scrounge as much as she does, she never does anything for anyone else unless she can benefit from it in some way, everything revolves around money with her, she's obsessed and it's absolutely disgusting how she lies to her followers by making out her life is hard and she's struggling when in reality she earns a lot more than most of those followers and clearly has plenty of spare cash for things like Botox whilst they are genuinely struggling to pay their bills or feed their families. She's absolutely vile.

😂😂😂 I think Jo might be trolling us now as the latest video is yet another edit from the riding Jack one this time to show yet again how to get the right saddle for your horse!
Maybe she's going for the record of how many separate videos she can make from one!
Obviously everyone needs to follow the advice from the wonderful equestrian that is Jo, who shares the same tack between her horses rather than buy each their own (back when she actually had rideable horses obviously) who didn't even know how uncomfortable the saddle she was making Brooke use on Hugo was until she briefly rode him herself, who moaned about the cost of a saddle and tried to get someone to give or sell her one cheaply rather than pay out for a new one, who didn't send tack with her horses when they went on livery or loan and even moaned about having to send Hugo with a headcollar when he went on loan to Wayne, said she sent him in a crappy one and refused to leave the lead rope as she only had two (despite having loads sent by supporters) and refuses to use lead ropes on her horses anyway!

Oh and yet another crap reel with a voiceover trying to show everyone how much she cares for and loves Jack her soul mate and heart horse who she can never replace.......that she tried to sell twice, not of course that she ever tells anyone that bit because it doesn't fit her narrative 🙄

And apparently farmers grow maise!😂 (It's MAIZE Jo!)

Cs
Yep and she's not vaccinated either so she's put him at way more risk as she's more likely to get it and pass it on, imagine if he now gets it and dies because of her
Cannot believe she went over Frank's with covid how irresponsible
---
Fukin skank.... she is..
---
Ju
Cs

Cannot believe she went over Frank's with covid how irresponsible
---
Fukin skank.... she is..
Just watched part of the boring...I'm a brilliant horse woman ' not 'video ....dreary bullshit..got bored .....very quickly..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Live on the main page this morning (I watched on replay, still no ads Jo!)
Usual lies and made up stories about dates she went on years ago which led on from her saying she might apply for Married at First Sight next year. She's so full of crap, keeps insisting she doesn't want a man then says that 🙄 most of them only go on that program to raise their social media profile anyway and to try and get famous but they just end up being hated even more and then sink back into oblivion once the next series starts and people lose interest in them! She says she's really fussy, has to have sexual attraction straight away or she's not interested, hates men who are short or wear horrible shoes, she's very shallow (her words)
Said she should be riding more but can't be bothered, she has horses because she loves having them not because she feels the need to ride them. It's obvious she's not interested in riding but will do it now and again because she has no other content.
Lots of plugging supporters page, tried to make out her supporter lives are fun when we all know most are just her bitching and moaning. Said she might cut Piotr's hair for him on this Sunday's live and then says she might do it tonight instead so if she messes it up he's got the weekend to get it fixed at the barbers.
Thought about loaning her lorry as she doesn't use it for horses much just dump runs but insurance expensive, all the damage that's been done to it has been by others who have refused to fix it or pay for the damage.
She said before that Jade's horses damaged the ramp but it was already faulty and she told Jade not to worry as she needed to get it fixed anyway but as usual she fails to mention that when she's retelling her story because it doesn't suit her narrative of poor hard done by Jo that everyone uses and takes advantage of!
Told the story of how the garage damaged her lorry, names them, calls them assholes, says she left a bad review and gloats that when people Google it the pictures of her lorry come up. Said she considered booking in loads of cars for MOT because it would cost them money, said she would have booked in loads until she felt they had lost the money they cost her. She's such a vindictive witch, yet again citing hatred by ranting about them, naming them, telling people not to use them and mentioning her review knowing full well that some people may do the same as her supporters and leave fake reviews as well which could ultimately cost them business. She could probably be done for slander as she's deliberately bad mouthed them on her public page knowing full well the result that could have on them.
She's sold her old car, it failed the MOT due to the power steering (says a lot that she had to go to Newquay, probably been blacklisted by all garages in Truro!) Was quoted £500 to fix it but she'd set her heart on a new car and Adrian is paying her money again after a year so that will help. Says people will say that his money is for Lowen but she says it makes no difference because if she uses his money to pay for the car it frees up her own money for her to buy lowen things, says Adrian will probably stop paying again when he hears about the new car.
Going tomorrow to collect it, five hours on the train with two changes, taking a suitcase with his car seat in it. Hasn't booked anywhere to stay overnight yet. Sex pest will look after all the animals, she's looking forward to having quality time just mumma and lolo.
Sat lowen on Hugo but he still dipped his back so obviously not comfortable. Bet she still isn't giving him pain relief though.
Told everyone about her friend Kay being mental, says she's had lots of issues but finally got bipolar meds after threatening to burn down her doctors surgery, says Kay won't mind her talking about her. Says she's been doing everything she can to help her,offered to speak to her GP for her to make him understand what Kay is feeling, there's no shame in being on meds, she's been on them for breakdowns and depression, if people are struggling they should ask for help, speak to someone, she's helped loads of her friends by making doctors appointments for them etc....Ahh doesn't it just warm your heart hearing about the wonderful saintly Jo?!😂
Then goes on about how it's ok to not be ok and telling everyone what depression is etc so I fast forwarded as she talks absolute tit.
Crudavan is an absolute tip, she's such a lazy slob, does duck all but can't even keep her home clean and tidy. Even says it was a choice between riding, doing housework or going live so she went live.

Last edited:
Live on the main page this morning (I watched on replay, still no ads Jo!)
Usual lies and made up stories about dates she went on years ago which led on from her saying she might apply for Married at First Sight next year. She's so full of crap, keeps insisting she doesn't want a man then says that 🙄 most of them only go on that program to raise their social media profile anyway and to try and get famous but they just end up being hated even more and then sink back into oblivion once the next series starts and people lose interest in them! She says she's really fussy, has to have sexual attraction straight away or she's not interested, hates men who are short or wear horrible shoes, she's very shallow (her words)
Said she should be riding more but can't be bothered, she has horses because she loves having them not because she feels the need to ride them. It's obvious she's not interested in riding but will do it now and again because she has no other content.
Lots of plugging supporters page, tried to make out her supporter lives are fun when we all know most are just her bitching and moaning. Said she might cut Piotr's hair for him on this Sunday's live and then says she might do it tonight instead so if she messes it up he's got the weekend to get it fixed at the barbers.
Thought about loaning her lorry as she doesn't use it for horses much just dump runs but insurance expensive, all the damage that's been done to it has been by others who have refused to fix it or pay for the damage.
She said before that Jade's horses damaged the ramp but it was already faulty and she told Jade not to worry as she needed to get it fixed anyway but as usual she fails to mention that when she's retelling her story because it doesn't suit her narrative of poor hard done by Jo that everyone uses and takes advantage of!
Told the story of how the garage damaged her lorry, names them, calls them assholes, says she left a bad review and gloats that when people Google it the pictures of her lorry come up. Said she considered booking in loads of cars for MOT because it would cost them money, said she would have booked in loads until she felt they had lost the money they cost her. She's such a vindictive witch, yet again citing hatred by ranting about them, naming them, telling people not to use them and mentioning her review knowing full well that some people may do the same as her supporters and leave fake reviews as well which could ultimately cost them business. She could probably be done for slander as she's deliberately bad mouthed them on her public page knowing full well the result that could have on them.
She's sold her old car, it failed the MOT due to the power steering (says a lot that she had to go to Newquay, probably been blacklisted by all garages in Truro!) Was quoted £500 to fix it but she'd set her heart on a new car and Adrian is paying her money again after a year so that will help. Says people will say that his money is for Lowen but she says it makes no difference because if she uses his money to pay for the car it frees up her own money for her to buy lowen things, says Adrian will probably stop paying again when he hears about the new car.
Going tomorrow to collect it, five hours on the train with two changes, taking a suitcase with his car seat in it. Hasn't booked anywhere to stay overnight yet. Sex pest will look after all the animals, she's looking forward to having quality time just mumma and lolo.
Sat lowen on Hugo but he still dipped his back so obviously not comfortable. Bet she still isn't giving him pain relief though.
Told everyone about her friend Kay being mental, says she's had lots of issues but finally got bipolar meds after threatening to burn down her doctors surgery, says Kay won't mind her talking about her. Says she's been doing everything she can to help her,offered to speak to her GP for her to make him understand what Kay is feeling, there's no shame in being on meds, she's been on them for breakdowns and depression, if people are struggling they should ask for help, speak to someone, she's helped loads of her friends by making doctors appointments for them etc....Ahh doesn't it just warm your heart hearing about the wonderful saintly Jo?!😂
Then goes on about how it's ok to not be ok and telling everyone what depression is etc so I fast forwarded as she talks absolute tit.
Crudavan is an absolute tip, she's such a lazy slob, does duck all but can't even keep her home clean and tidy. Even says it was a choice between riding, doing housework or going live so she went live.
Thank you for the update it saves me the suffering of watching her

That's ok, I'm never sure wether to do a summary when it's on the main page but I know some people are blocked or just find her too annoying.

She's on her train now and five minutes in she's already given Lowen the new toys she bought him.
Such a spoilt brat, she buys him something every time they go out even to tesco, I think she is scared of him having a tantrum if she refuses to get him what he wants.
She's got five hours on a train, I'm secretly hoping they end up having to do a coach transfer! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sits on her arse doing duck all then panics because she hasn't arranged anything for the trip she's known about for a week 🙄
As for the comment if only there was some kind of modern technology where you could search for something using your phone or computer and see exactly what it looks like using the make and colour already given to you 🤔...... Or you could just look at the pictures Jo posted of the new car, seriously if these people had a brain they would be dangerous! 😂

Psst Jo, it's Literally and Packed

Attachments

Thank you Miss P for the run downs😊 Much appreciated .I did actually watch the whole hour of total bol**cks...interested to know if that live was normal and what people pay to watch on a Sunday etc??! WTAF if it was .That whole hour was very telling of her mentality.
Sorry to go a bit off thread, but I wanted to address the telling of her family members SA trauma to people on FB which I think you said about Miss P in another earlier post? I realise it was already in the local newspapers I seriously hope that they gave her permission to tell their story and I hope shes reading this .
Let me give you a different perspective of what you've just done Jo .... people who have been the subject of SA have already been subject to someone stealing what was not theirs. The only thing they have left is the right to tell their OWN story when and if they are ready .No one else EVER has the right to recount their story for their own gain and especially all over the bleeping internet like its something to bleeping gossip about!!!!! I can tell you that it feels like you have been abused all over again when someone does that. People stealing what is not theirs, even if its just words.... its worse in a way because you trust that the people who know , wont abuse that knowledge .
You clearly have no understanding of child SA or any SA for that matter .Its not just men that abuse and it takes seconds for someone to commit an offence .You leave your child with people for hours, even women you dont even know, picked off of the internet that stay with you, whilst you do your horses. I am not saying those that have stayed with you are that way inclined (well lets hope not , cos it wont be you suffering will it!!) but one day, you will pick the wrong person you f**ing idiot. .Best mumma in the world, not!!
I seriously wonder if everything is fair game for content with you .If thats the case, you are even more vile than I thought if thats even possible.

That live was a lot more upbeat and animated than her usual supporters ones, I think she tries to make them seem fun and entertaining to try and encourage people to subscribe.
She used to do lots of stupid stuff particularly with the sex pest like making him dress up (or strip off, on one occasion, naked apart from an apron 🤢) but those days are long gone, all she does now is witch about people especially Adrian, moan about money, tell a tit load of lies, pretend to be a victim of domestic abuse, pretend to suffer from depression etc and repeat the same stories over and over again.
More recently she's taken to going live whilst she's doing stuff in the stables, probably because she knows that just sitting talking tit is boring and she never has anything interesting to say because she's so lazy she never does anything.
There have been lives in the past where she's been really manic and hyper, constantly sniffing and rubbing her nose and then there's been others where she's just sat crying and feeling sorry for herself, then there's all the ranting about haters, trolls, people who leave negative comments or dare to question something, people she's fallen out with, people she's jealous of etc etc
She comes across totally unhinged at times and I've thought on many occasions when she has been telling her stories that she actually has some kind of personality disorder, she gets obsessed about people/situations and just goes on and on, Adrian being a good example and of course how she insists she isn't bothered about haters yet talks about them constantly!
The only bit of that live on the main page that showed a little of the real Jo was when she was bitching about the garage and said about booking in loads of cars for MOT as revenge, she's a lot more open on supporters lives and when she's slagging off her family or friends you get more of the real Jo showing however she's still a liar and very much makes herself the victim to get the attention and sympathy from the minions when really she's a nasty two faced vile vindictive witch.
As for the SA stuff, Jo doesn't care about the feelings of others, if she can make content out of it then nothing is out of bounds not even her own family members trauma, if she can turn on the tears and pretend it affected her to get sympathy then game on as far as she's concerned.
The way she lies about DA and claims she was a victim just shows how sick and twisted she actually is. Did you ever see the Tiktoc she did about it? Miming and acting (I use both those words very loosely as she's bleeping awful at both!) to I think a Pink song with a young lowen in it as well? I think Pink did it to raise awareness of DA, Jo just did it because she's a bleep.

Thank you for answering me Miss P .I thought it was probably far worse on her normal behind the scenes crap.I still cant believe people think this is entertaining and pay for it ! what I witnessed yesterday wasn't even slightly funny or entertaining .It just showed someone who is a self absorbed, shallow, rough as hell twit
The only bit of that live on the main page that showed a little of the real Jo was when she was bitching about the garage and said about booking in loads of cars for MOT as revenge
That was very telling and so was the dog s**t scenario on the door handle .
She comes across totally unhinged at times and I've thought on many occasions when she has been telling her stories that she actually has some kind of personality disorder, she gets obsessed about people/situations and just goes on and on, Adrian being a good example and of course how she insists she isn't bothered about haters yet talks about them constantly!
DSM gold 😂 ......... Grandiose, entitled, manipulative, lies, insecure, passive aggressive, hypersensitive to criticism, procrastinates and has a disregard for others needs, easily stressed, chronically envious and jealous, has anxiety and depression, self serving empathy, inflated sense of self importance, a need for admiration, uses a “woe is me” approach to getting attention by encouraging someone to pity or reassure them constantly. Highly condescending, long held grudges, self pity, exploiting others for their own ends, exaggerating abilities, yada yada yada ..sound familiar?!!
As for the SA stuff, Jo doesn't care about the feelings of others, if she can make content out of it then nothing is out of bounds not even her own family members trauma, if she can turn on the tears and pretend it affected her to get sympathy then game on as far as she's concerned.
Clearly she doesnt care , you are right. Its disgusting. Other peoples trauma is not freaking content . I fail to see how people cant see through this bulls**t
The way she lies about DA and claims she was a victim just shows how sick and twisted she actually is. Did you ever see the Tiktoc she did about it? Miming and acting (I use both those words very loosely as she's bleeping awful at both!) to I think a Pink song with a young lowen in it as well? I think Pink did it to raise awareness of DA, Jo just did it because she's a bleep.
No I didnt see it ....funny how she can bang on about DA and SA yet have that excuse of a man looking after her son and in her caravan as we speak ...I bet all those on the main page know nothing about his conviction, yet does a video about violence against women
.You are right she is a C*** .

Reactions: 2
yes thanks for update ..nissan quashki...what a load of tit they are.....
That's ok, I'm never sure wether to do a summary when it's on the main page but I know some people are blocked or just find her too annoying.

She's on her train now and five minutes in she's already given Lowen the new toys she bought him.
Such a spoilt brat, she buys him something every time they go out even to tesco, I think she is scared of him having a tantrum if she refuses to get him what he wants.
She's got five hours on a train, I'm secretly hoping they end up having to do a coach transfer! 😂
ear defenders on the dodgems .
That live was a lot more upbeat and animated than her usual supporters ones, I think she tries to make them seem fun and entertaining to try and encourage people to subscribe.
She used to do lots of stupid stuff particularly with the sex pest like making him dress up (or strip off, on one occasion, naked apart from an apron 🤢) but those days are long gone, all she does now is witch about people especially Adrian, moan about money, tell a tit load of lies, pretend to be a victim of domestic abuse, pretend to suffer from depression etc and repeat the same stories over and over again.
More recently she's taken to going live whilst she's doing stuff in the stables, probably because she knows that just sitting talking tit is boring and she never has anything interesting to say because she's so lazy she never does anything.
There have been lives in the past where she's been really manic and hyper, constantly sniffing and rubbing her nose and then there's been others where she's just sat crying and feeling sorry for herself, then there's all the ranting about haters, trolls, people who leave negative comments or dare to question something, people she's fallen out with, people she's jealous of etc etc
The only bit of that live on the main page that showed a little of the real Jo was when she was bitching about the garage and said about booking in loads of cars for MOT as revenge, she's a lot more open on supporters lives and when she's slagging off her family or friends you get more of the real Jo showing however she's still a liar and very much makes herself the victim to get the attention and sympathy from the minions when really she's a nasty two faced vile vindictive witch.
Adrian only started paying coz his other kid and mum moving fm village.....so his plan to see lowen starts now....

Let’s hope that’s true, it’ll drive her mad, she won’t be able to say she does it all alone,……. and thanks Jo I’m glad you explained about fitting a saddle and the gullet, maybe you should worry about Hugo and his back, leave me to look after my very well cared for horses without your advice, after all hugo is looking rather poor going into winter, mine however are looking amazing, as they always do, because I look after them just how they should be …

Adrian only started paying coz his other kid and mum moving fm village.....so his plan to see lowen starts now....
Really? Is this actually true? Seems a bit odd to me, if he really wanted to see Lowen and she was stopping him he would have tried much harder using social services /court etc he must realise that he can't just replace one kid with another and he will still have to pay for the other kid and will presumably still see it if not as often, depends how far away they are moving.
Even if Jo is the one who has stopped him seeing lowen she will still turn around and say he can't just decide to start seeing Lowen after ignoring him for so long, it certainly wouldn't go in his favour in a court unless he could prove she was the one blocking his visits and if he hasn't been paying then again it still doesn't look good.

trying to butter jo up ...wander if she knows the other kid is moving away....
---
Well she will now coz she clearly reads here....
---
Well she will now coz she clearly reads here....

He can try and butter her up all he likes but if she's actually telling the truth and he's not been paying and not trying to see lowen then she will have the upper hand.
However if she's lying and he's been giving her money and she's still not let him see Lowen then he has a better chance although a history of drugs could be his nemesis and certainly one she will play on.
She clearly is lying about money as we know she got a lump sum a few months ago which she said was the arrears his mum paid for him yet when she said he'd started paying again she said he'd not paid anything for a year.
She had over £2000 of arrears in Dec last year so less than a year ago

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.