Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Horsemad

And now Beth's page has been unpublished so no doubt Jo will blame us for reporting it but why would we when it's the only way to get updates on Ginnie? And Beth clearly did a good job in finding her a great home.
Beth says it was reported maliciously but she sells horses and ponies which is against FB rules as sales of animals is banned.
There are lots of pages that are used for selling horses but they use emojis such as carrots to show the price to get around it. Maybe FB just picked it up themselves as it was obvious she was selling on her page, she made no effort to disguise it.
Not sure anyone on here has the need to report Beth. She is picking up the mess that Jo has made by allowing her unruly brat and dogs chase Ginni, well that backfired as she seems to have landed on her feet.

Reactions: 6

onesie2525

See the personality is shining through again, she says we lead boring lives, she deffo has to much time on her hands how about putting that same effort into your animals and your son who is so unprepared for school it's cruel

PercyP

What the hell has she done to her face? I know about her eyes, but from the last picture posted it looks like shes had various fillers, not just botox? What a state!

• Haha

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Why would she put a link in the post if she didn’t want people to do anything. They wouldn’t need to know. Don’t think there is much chance of anyone on her supporters using that garage as everyone in her area hates her. Apart from her family although seems they only tolerate her too
I'm sure her mum only puts up with her so she can see Lowen, she's probably really embarrassed at having such a lying scamming lazy bitch for a daughter, especially as her other kids are obviously much nicer people

Nanabeagle

I'm shocked she's made Beth write that post!! She hates not controlling the comments off her page.
The fact in 5 days Beth has done so much with her, it's visible just how much happier Ginny is from photo and video on that page! Most people were saying how happy they were to see her happy. Jo can't handle that Jesus!

Saying she did far more off camera with her is bs. She desp needs content for her supporters and the Kofi page is that's still going? They were promised daily content for their £5 a month membership. That quickly fizzled out to just a couple of extra minutes added on.

Had she indeed been doing things with each horse why not film It? Would be great to watch actual horse content and not just filling water buckets, scraping heaps of shit about.
Dedicate a day/week to each horse and film those things you were doing. Unless you did but were too heavy handed with them?? Or did Lowen get in the way and you couldn't upload those clips...

Brushing Trix it's clear Lowen doesn't listen to you about not going behind horses. Sometimes u were so focused on the phone u missed him near her back end again. My guts tightened a couple of times.

If you can't stand people praising Beth then do what she's doing for your own horses!

At least you know her live will have new content on it this weekend - bitching that Beth gets praised for doing more with gin than she ever did. Beth shouldn't be made to feel awful for doing her job and just by being nice to a pony who's had at times a miserable life chased by dogs and L. That's not Beth's fault at all.

• Heart

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Surely her admitting she's beaten seven to show him who's leader of her poor pack is something the RSPCA would be interested to know. I'm no horse expert but hitting a foal around its head is abuse and not part of daily foal care. Wonder how the toilet training is coming along? See his speech is still nothing like it should be.
You need to have actual proof of her doing it, yes she said she hit him but obviously if asked would just say it was a tap or slight smack rather than a punch etc. It's clear she's very handy, Ginnie regularly put her ears back at her, Jack has also flinched and put his ears back, she kicked Dyson on a live and his reaction to her before she did it was clearly not a one off.
She's got a nasty violent streak to her, just like her convicted criminal of a best mate, no wonder they got on so well.

• Heart

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
She's probably trying to make out it's mild because she knows she should have been clearing the fields of them. Bella must have been quite bad for her to have realised something was wrong because she wouldn't normally have noticed, she didn't even know when Bella was in labour

Stormy skies

What an absolute bastard. Poor woman. Thats the company jo keeps eh no doubt she'll make it all about her and say she had no idea and that could have been her. I couldn't believe what i was reading. Raped her and filmed it on his phone to blackmail her if she went to the police. He wants it hacking off with a rusty blade absolute cunt.

pixie195

This was an accident waiting to happen with Seven, he won't stay still and barges out of the "stable" as she hasn't pulled the heras panel across properly.
She says she doesn't tie up because she wants her horses to learn to stand but she has absolutely no control of Seven or Bella.
Lowen demands she go in the field with her and she says no because she needs to watch Seven in case he panics in the pen but then does what Lowen wants as always.
Give it time and I have no doubt seven will seriously injure jo or lowen. Just like she has with lowen, she’s making a rod for her own back with seven too.
Never in my life come across anyone like her, in every single aspect. She’s a disgrace.

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
She's disgusting isn't she, so grim and pathetic, why does she think people want to see that. Dancing around waving them right in the camera.
As for Seven being under close observation well that will last five minutes, he'll be back out in the rain and mud because she's too lazy to muck out after him.
Shame they didn't get Piotr castrated at the same time.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Shes nasty

Chatty Member
No I agree, but I wonder if she has made herself involved somewhere, because she can’t resist sticking her nose in, and is just covering her arse as usual, because I bet she has defended him somewhere and it will come out if she did

🤣🤣🤣 I see tattle has been now shared on Cornwall court page 🤣🤣🤣 I just went in for a nose to see if there were any new comments and 🤣🤣 someone has directed them this way 😅👌
So hope her minions pop over for a read and decide to pop and read the true Jo on here 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Classy bird eh??! 😂
As the saying goes You can't polish a turd so she can squeeze herself into a tiny dress and plaster make up on her face but it doesn't change the fact that she is rotten to the core inside with an ugly personality.
No doubt tomorrow she will continue to moan about money and her minions will lap it up as usual.
Imagine seeing it all tarted up like that and then looking at NVF and seeing the real Jo!
Noticed she went with the same friend on the train trip to Falmouth so probably wasn't Jo's idea after all, she said before she would get in free to the Eden project by saying she is her friends kids carer so she probably said the same to get free train travel.

pixie195

it’s definitely going that way, and I know she will be made to look for a job now if you claim oh dear oh dear 😅😅😅 can’t wait to see the Jo who thinks she’s is so mighty fall on her arse.
If only she had got of her arse, not constantly slagged people off with her foul mouth it would be different.

the opportunity she missed with Severn and interacting with him would have had people interested or in fact any of her horses but she too bloody lazy now and all you get is her clearing up the shit every couple of weeks that’s as much interaction she has with them, and just slagging everyone else off
NVF is nothing like it used to be. It used to be fun, funny, relatable and now it’s all about slagging people off, moaning to the end of the earth, generally very negative, let’s not forget about money and wish list too. It’s not relatable anymore, it’s all lowen and jo moaning or wanting stuff or money. I really hope this is the start of her downfall, couldn’t happen to a nicer person. It’s the same old crap different week, literally. Nothing like the old NVF. But of course when it all goes tits up, it won’t be jos fault (because she’s perfect and can’t do no wrong) it will be someone else’s, as per usual

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Her minions are leaving reviews! She did name them on a video for supporters, says she will go to the police, financial ombudsman etc
Just proving what a vile nasty bitch she is, she complained when people left reviews on her printing page because they were "fake" yet she's encouraging people to do the same to this business.
I hope they sue the fuck out of her

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad

Shes nasty

Chatty Member
Definitely another yawn 🥱 live but oh again just how polite can she be on the main page on a live, then once behind the 99P subscribers door all she does is fine slag everyone off, be negative, nasty and oh woe is me 🙄 and then wonders why people are not staying talk about a split personality if you were confident in what you say and who you are you would be able to be that same person on the main page 🤔🤔

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
So she went live early but got cut off due to the signal but as expected it was all me me me me and me! I've found it so hard to process, my mental health is fucked, I've been trying to get my head around it, my friends have been supporting me etc
Claims the solicitors asked her to give him a character reference on Tues but she only found out what he'd done when it was in the paper on wed and she had to contact his family and tell them.... Absolute bullshit! They would have told her the charge and asked if she would give a reference months ago not wait until it was already going in court, lying bitch just wants to make it sound like she's involved.
She says multiple times innocent until proven guilty but does say the stuff in the press is very graphic.
Barely mentions the victim just "I can't imagine what she's going through" and "I hope if he's guilty justice is done and if not great"
Lots of how hard it is for her to process but she's fine and Lowens fine, more innocent until proven guilty.
Trolls have jumped on it and used it as a reflection on her but they haven't said anything she hasn't already thought herself.
Said she assumed he'd been arrested because of drugs....?? Yet she still had him around lowen but slated Adrian for drugs.
She's grieving the person she knew, if true its disgusting but she doesn't want to talk to much until the verdict is out.
Obviously some fake tears thrown in for good measure.
Kath has gone down to be with her as support.... So where are the amazing friends and family who she claimed at the start had been a great support network around her?.... Nope non existant so she has to have the woman she latched onto via the Internet instead.!😂
Didn't want to go live because if she sat down and talked it over she would feel bad if he was innocent. If he'd died she would still have nice memories but now he's not who she thought he was.
It's just so much for her to deal with and get her head around and she feels bad for not going live each day as promised especially as people joined supporters because that's what she said she'd do.
So lots of whoa is me.. Me... And me exactly as we predicted and barely a mention of the victim or piotrs family.
She also said Ginny is going back to where she came from and that woman will rehome her as she struck out at lowen and caught his leg so she can't have her around.
Yet she said before she didn't want her to go back there because the woman said Ginny could go back out on the Moor. But now claims the woman will find her the best home because its really important to her that she gets a five star home.
And that was it, ended abruptly as got cut off, says court is at 10.30 tomorrow, she will go live at some point later in the week possibly.
So round of applause everyone for the most self centred, selfish, fake doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself Jo Solomon!

• Haha

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Omg!! 😂 This is the same Jo we are talking about ???!!!
The jo who wouldn't let a supporter share a gofundme for her disabled daughter on the supporters page, the Jo who only donated £20 to her friends gofundme for her sick horse despite just recieving over £4000 for girlcats gofundme a few weeks previous, the same Jo who has never done anything for charity via nvf despite having a large following, the same Jo who barely gave the victim a mention earlier beyond "I can't imagine what she's going through" instead preferring to make the whole situation about herself and how hard SHE was finding it!
Yeah I'm sure Jo will be desperate to hand her hard earned cash over to her......oh wait.....😂

• Heart