Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diane646

She is very silly broadcasting he’s there this will open a safeguarding case with L when she’s already had SC involvement
Sex workers - most are or have been trafficked and you slag her off but sex pest p is a hero he ties her up and kept her hostage
Subscribers can go - 3 years they have kept food on your table and a roof over you child’s head your willing to lose this for a sex pest where’s her mum in all this can someone not talk some sense into her
For every one that says we love you Peter there 50 more that think you need a mental health assessment every time you walk out and leave him with your child
Your playing a dangerous game social care won’t care if you love your best friend or he’s like L dad reality is your having dangerous man living with you who kept a woman hostage and just had just come out of prison and you have told the whole world your put him first.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Noonoo99

VIP Member
This is a business who genuinely do work hard not a filthy scrounger like her. I hope they sue her unwashed arse off!!
---
Encouraging them to leave reviews to ruin a local business is totally out of order. What did she want them to buy her a new lorry. A lorry she never looked after anyway. They fixed it. I wish they hadn’t. But they did and that’s more than she deserved

Attachments

annable 123

It's that time again folks, new thread title suggestions needed.
One per post so it's easy to see which get the most likes, not too long and swear words aren't allowed in titles.
I'll go first...
"Best mate is jail scum but she still insists she's the world's best mum"
Love it 😍
---
How about Piotr piper paid a whore, it was her the time of the month but he wanted more, Jo didn’t know where he was to, hide the duct tape Jo, it could be you

• Haha

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
So Bella and Seven escaped because the oh so wonderful horse woman that is Jo left the gate open! 🙄
Luckily they were just in the field next door to Jack Hugo and JB but of course she couldn't catch them and they were just running around with the others charging up and down the fence line.
She eventually gets hold of Bella and puts a headcollar on Seven to give him his meds.
And still the comments are all saying poor Jo etc not "get a fucking grip and look after your horses properly"
Hi Gemma!.. Twat.

Attachments

• Haha
Just spoken to the garage they asked me to ring back Monday to speak with the manager Alan I think that’s he’s name, he’s not there at the moment, i hope they Take the matter further fingers crossed 🤞🏻

• Heart

onesie2525

Those comments are absolutely a dig at you Jo, you hated Ginnie, you spoke to her and treated her like shit, the majority of attention she got from you was negative, screeching and shouting at her, calling her a bitch or dick, dogs chasing and snapping at her.
You pay your phone way more attention than your animals, you are constantly on it, your child doesn't know what it's like to not have it thrust in his face every day.
You could barely do anything with Ginnie, couldn't get a rug on her without her doing her best to get away from you just like Seven now.
You have advertised your horses for sale and loan several times, including trying to sell Jack twice, you put ads for Ginnie on several sites as well as your own pages.
None of your horses get your individual attention unless you can film it for content/make money out of them.
Beth has had Ginnie for less than a week and has shown her more love attention and compassion than you did in five years, it's so obvious, that's why people have made the comments they have, no one has ever seen Ginnie look so relaxed and happy, you wouldn't have been able to walk up to her and sit on the ground with her like Beth did.
I don't give a fuck how hard it is for you, just like you didn't give a fuck about Ginnie, you still don't give a fuck about her, yet again this is all about you. Well boo fucking hoo Jo, tell you what why don't you invite your closest mate over for a cuppa and a chin wag, you know, the one who was recently convicted of a violent crime and got away with not serving time for the other vile disgusting things he did.
Fuck off Jo and when you get there fuck off some more.
---
Ooh here's an idea Jo, why don't you tell your supporters to stop sharing posts about Ginnie or asking how she is just like you told them to stop asking about Piotr your "closest mate" and convicted criminal, the one who got away with rape and robbery.
That way you can just forget all about Ginnie and you won't have to pretend to give a shit about what's she's getting up to.
How's it going with moving on from the Piotr situation by the way? If only some fucker would stop reminding you of him every day eh!
Those comments are absolutely a dig at you Jo, you hated Ginnie, you spoke to her and treated her like shit, the majority of attention she got from you was negative, screeching and shouting at her, calling her a bitch or dick, dogs chasing and snapping at her.
You pay your phone way more attention than your animals, you are constantly on it, your child doesn't know what it's like to not have it thrust in his face every day.
You could barely do anything with Ginnie, couldn't get a rug on her without her doing her best to get away from you just like Seven now.
You have advertised your horses for sale and loan several times, including trying to sell Jack twice, you put ads for Ginnie on several sites as well as your own pages.
None of your horses get your individual attention unless you can film it for content/make money out of them.
Beth has had Ginnie for less than a week and has shown her more love attention and compassion than you did in five years, it's so obvious, that's why people have made the comments they have, no one has ever seen Ginnie look so relaxed and happy, you wouldn't have been able to walk up to her and sit on the ground with her like Beth did.
I don't give a fuck how hard it is for you, just like you didn't give a fuck about Ginnie, you still don't give a fuck about her, yet again this is all about you. Well boo fucking hoo Jo, tell you what why don't you invite your closest mate over for a cuppa and a chin wag, you know, the one who was recently convicted of a violent crime and got away with not serving time for the other vile disgusting things he did.
Fuck off Jo and when you get there fuck off some more.
---
Ooh here's an idea Jo, why don't you tell your supporters to stop sharing posts about Ginnie or asking how she is just like you told them to stop asking about Piotr your "closest mate" and convicted criminal, the one who got away with rape and robbery.
That way you can just forget all about Ginnie and you won't have to pretend to give a shit about what's she's getting up to.
How's it going with moving on from the Piotr situation by the way? If only some fucker would stop reminding you of him every day eh!
It's field Jo FIELD!!!!!!!!!

• Haha

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
She went live because she needed to rant, not because she owed supporters a live.
She is LIVID as the garage said that they had to do a system reset so they have no camera footage which means it's her word against theirs as to who caused the damage to the lorry!
She said she wanted legal advice but then said she had spoken to her legal team at the insurance company and they said no evidence so no claim so why say you need advice if you have spoken to the legal people??
Minions telling her to go to the police, they can get the footage back, the garage are lying, only treating her like this because she is female etc
Jo started to say that she had spoken to the police then quickly changed it to the police won't be interested, it's not a murder.
Basically Jo wants to name and shame them but is scared they will sue her so will do a video warning people to take pictures and videos before they leave vehicles at the garage. She told them all to share the shit out of the video. She won't name the garage though so its pointless.
She just wants attention and for the video to go viral so she gets loads of new followers, she's so fucking obvious and predictable.
She claims all she wants is a proper apology but it's clear that she wanted to claim so she'd have the money to get the lorry resprayed and is pissed off because its backfired on her.
Says they have lost her as a customer, they have probably black listed her! 😂
Comments were mental as usual, some twat told her to go on Judge Rinder! 😂
She's also still trying to get the phone call from the driving awareness course and is going to cancel her Internet because it's useless (again! 😂)
Potty training is going well apart from when he has a meltdown but she admits she might have been a bit lazy with it.
Needs to go to Mole valley for cheap rugs, horse feed, coal and horse wormer. HINT HINT EVERYONE!!
Talks about Jade's horse breaking the lorry ramp yet again, says she is the most laid back person..... Whilst ranting like a fucking loon!! 😂 Says she would have no enemies if people just said sorry because of course nothing is ever her fault.
The garage man said her attitude was the issue but of course she did nothing wrong he's the one with the attitude.
Someone came to see Ginny, they walked her up the lane and she was really good considering she had never walked "it" before. She took lowen and his bike and the dogs and told the girl if anything happens don't let go of "it" the girl wasn't interested in the end which was good because Jo wasn't keen on her either.
She wants to rent some more grazing nearby, possibly at her brothers farm again but driving to and fro is too much and she's not really in touch with her brother at the moment ie he won't be there to do half the work for her like before.
Then she stops to talk to lowen, says "what's on your hands, is that poo?" he says yes and she asks if he put his hands in his nappy and he says yes.
She had only just taken him off screen to change his nappy as he said he'd done a poo, she just wiped her hands on her leggins 🤢
He's got shit all over his hands and clothes and on her so she quickly ends the live.

• Sick
  • Wow

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Well Joanne you arse licking idiot the "trolls" say :
- Her hair looks like straw
- Her nose still looks huge
- She doesn't look younger as you stated
- The cut is awful but given the state of the hairdressers own hair it's possibly not that surprising
- Jo is a vain needy twat who despite her insistence that she loves herself is clearly desperate to change her looks
- She should have spent her money on feeding her horses properly rather than buying a mouldy bale of haylage (probably cheaper than a nice bale) and just shrugging it off saying she pulled the mould off so it's fine
- Maybe Jo should have worn the very expensive equi dry coat that the Gullible Gifters bought her whilst out in the wind and rain rather than the jacket she was given that she insisted would be kept for best
- Jo is still a vile manipulative narcissistic greedy lying bitch
That answer your question??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

annable 123

Firstly, yoooo, hoooo Jo, I’m replying to your call for someone to go to Devon County with you👋👋 I’ll go with you, you can’t take the rapist out in public can you, and basically you’ve fell out with most of your friends who are slowly seeing you for what you are( you can’t hide from them you are rotten and a user) I’ll go with you 😁😁😁 you are so predictable, I knew your sad content which is full of lies btw would be about Piotr, trolls, lies, money, bullshit ….you say you are always in their heads, I think that the trolls are always in your head, it’s all you talk about, oh and I’d be embarrassed about how I talk about my animal, and ashamed that for some reason your horses always get into scrapes, mainly because of dangerous fencing, and that is down to your shitty care …. Enjoy Devon County, will look for you 😉😉😉

• Haha

annable 123

I agree 100%. This is the whole reason women do not report rape or violence, because creeps like him get away with it. We don't know how much he threatened her, she wasn't a large woman so he would have totally been at his mercy. Funny how he " found" the clothes. Yeah right, just his size too! Who would go searching bags looking for clothes to disguise himself. He went knowing what his intention was.. he wanted revenge because she was on her period. That woman would have been dragged to hell and back, she didn't speak English apparently, so must have been terrorised by him. Sorry she is making a living, yes not a 9-5 normal job, but no different to Jo, earning money the only way they know.. she may sell her body, but works hard to get customers. Jo sits on her arse, begs steals and borrows. When she is feeling skint she posts a video, chats shit, or makes up a disaster ( all staged) then sits back watching the pounds pour in. Jo is no better yet has supported the guy that can ruin a woman's life, mentally scar her etc, and thinks it's acceptable!
How can she accepted what he did? She thought drug related but I bet she knew from the start, emptying his caravan, would indicate to any normal person, that even he didn't think he would walk free. Jo hoped it wouldn't be in the papers, but it hit a few. It's total bullshite about asking her for a reference, she can't even get herself off from a speeding ticket.
Well all that still support jo, you are as bad as him. Jo states she knew him well.. lets hope he wasn't the reason she always announced that she had thrush.. not chocolate that causes it..maybe it was him spreading his clap!?
Wonder how Jo would feel if she had a daughter instead of a son round him… I’ll leave you with that thought Jo
---
Very short live, kid asleep in bed, she sprays them to get rid of midges, says her eyelids look amazing, says she will take lowen to school tomorrow and then she's taking Ginny to Devon . Poor poor Ginny, I just hope she does get a decent home and isn't dumped on the moor
Tolerated my son, !!!! if you’d not let him run feral around any of the horses and thought of his safety you’d have kept him the other side of the fencing, instead he’s there with 7 horses milling round him, you getting rid of ginnie is the best thing ever, being cared for by you whether it’s human, equine or canine means only one thing… you are shit at it and lazy beyond words, at bit of decent attention that pony will flourish, call yourself an animal lover, do me a fucking favour….

Last edited:

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
So Kaff did her poll but it was clearly pointless because she ignored the people commenting that jo had said Piotr wouldn't accept anything and just ten minutes later set up a group for people to join to donate and help.
She bombarded it with posts screeching how Piotr was NOT GUILTY, he was INNOCENT, it was an injustice, he's lost EVERYTHING, he's lost his LIFE.....um pretty sure he's still alive actually Kath 🙄
She said people should help to rebuild his life for him, he's had such a terrible time and has got nothing.
Hmm well Jo said he'd had offers of a flat, van and job. He will still have the car the police took along with the several hundred pounds that was in it. Jo said they haven't returned anything but that's bollocks, they give all personal items back before you leave. She said she had his stuff from the caravan so that's hardly "he's got nothing"
He's also NOT INNOCENT he's a convicted man who was given a prison term for false imprisonment.
Then Kath got shitty and said she should have known there would be negativity and she was going to delete the poll but that everyone was entitled to an opinion.....but clearly only if it agrees with hers, wonder where she gets that from?🙄
Jo hasn't commented once in all this but it's obvious they have cooked this up together with Piotr quite possibly in on it too. We already know jo is a lying scammer, Piotr is clearly a lying piece of scum and Kath is a fucking wet wipe who does whatever jo says.
Kath's group now has about 160 members, she hasn't yet given details on how to donate despite people asking so I expect her and Jo are trying to decide which way will get them the most money as all fundraising platforms take a cut of the end total.
Some are saying give the money to jo and she can buy him what he needs......I'm really not sure Piotr will want a voucher for Botox, oh well I'm sure jo can make use! Honestly are they for fucking real, like jo would be honest and give him stuff, we all know it would go straight in her pocket because "Piotr refused to accept it" so the minions will say oh that's ok Jo you use it to treat yourself to something because you deserve it!
Absolute fucking bellends the lot of them.

• Angry
  • Wow

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Jo I do hope you are going to get yourself tested, knowing as you do now that Piotr obviously makes use of sex workers services. It's entirely possible he's passed on a delightful dose of Chlamydia , it doesn't always show symptoms and people can have it for years without knowing, untreated it can cause infertility.
I know you always denied ever having a thing with him but there's no way you and he never got it on, even as a drunken fumble now and then, why else would he hang around so much if there was nothing in it for him?
All that work he did for you, payment in kind was it??
How lovely, a little momento to remind you of your "closest friend"
---
OMG!!!😂 A new review on her page about a cure for HERPES!!😂😂😂
Clearly someone else thinks jo needs help with an STI!!! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Not surprisingly last night Jo deleted the post on the "wonderfully friendly" supporters group where they were all bitching at each other because a few of them disagreed with others posting reviews for the garage. Pretty sure at least one of those who disagreed have now been blocked which must really piss Jo off because she hates to lose money!
Hope they realise they have to cancel their payments though.
She's now posted about taking Lowen on a train to Falmouth, yeah that's right Jo, you lit the fuse and then did a runner knowing full well your pathetic army of minions would run into battle for you. As always you talk the talk and then fuck off like the spineless coward you are.
I hope Monday morning the garage get down to business and get onto their solicitors, they certainly have enough evidence to prove you have incited hatred and encouraged others to leave fake reviews etc

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
After trying to cash in on the death of that bird nothing surprises me with her anymore.
She wouldn't know respect and decorum if it hit her round the face, she has the opportunity to be mature, sensible, respectful and dignified, a simple statement along the lines of " I'm deeply shocked and upset by his actions, myself and Piotr are no longer friends, I will make no further comments on this matter" would have been perfectly acceptable but of course little miss attention seeker couldn't possibly do that, she has to use the situation to her own advantage, absolute scum of a person, if/when he gets sent down she will be going to the local paper trying to sell her story on being best mates with a convicted rapist.

Noonoo99

VIP Member
Except Hugo was home when she sent Bella to stud 🤥🤥🤥🤥
---
Love the excuse she doesn’t ride cos she had a kid. Cos that’s it you never ever see anyone ride that’s had kids do you ?? Twat excuse, try laziness that’s a better one

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Video for supporters.
Doesn't talk to Ginnie the whole time but kneels down, kisses her face whilst staring into the camera and at the end whispers good girl but then just smirks at the camera.
Too late trying to show you give a shit now Jo.
All you had to do was keep lowen away from the horses instead of letting him run riot shouting and screaming, you don't put lowens safety first at any other time. Just an excuse to get rid, I bet Ginnie didn't even touch him.
Poor girlie is good as gold the whole time she's being groomed, probably enjoying actually having attention.

Attachments

• Sick
Oh dear poor old skanky Jo didn’t get a Mother’s Day card from L nursery, as was mentioned by others probably late or didn’t go in because of lazy cow Jo wonder how it must feel to be despized by teachers because if Jo was liked I’m sure one of the nursery teachers would have helped L make a card, when L starts big school in September he’s probably gonna be “Billy no mates” all thanks to Jo’s wonderful loving upbringing lol 😂 and quiet frankly I think it won’t be long before all the mums give her a wide birth apart from those that already do, Wow what a legacy single mumma is gonna leave L he’s in for a very lonely 😞 and rocky childhood poor kid he could have had an amazing upbringing but unfortunately he’s been saddled with the most discusting vile spot ridden excuse for a mother 🤢

• Sad
  • Heart

annable 123

All those messages kath loadsamoney was putting up was basically bulling members to donate, Jo will be pulling her strings, we all know charity begins at home motherfuckers… her home, no one else’s, I’ll donate, a nice rusty knife to chop his balls off, are these deluded, quite obviously simple women on her page really ok with this, have they not read any of the IMPARTIAL reporting, are they so stupid they’ve not questioned what’s been reported against what Jo says is true, Jo was lying through her teeth about the jury laughing, waffling on about he was living rough blah, blah it’s rubbish, he will have had money, he will have earned money in prison ffs, god there’s some really stupid sad and gullible people out there, I’m speechless at the sheep mentality we have going on here, Jo says grass is red, so it must be red … you deserve all you get folks, you are a joke, and she’s laughing at you and you don’t even know it 😡😡😡

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
FFS it is in the papers and he was still guilty of false imprisonment which they all seem to be conveniently forgetting!
And what about the hell that poor girl went through, I'm sorry but I just don't believe he's innocent of rape, it was too pre meditated and we went with the tools for the job. He got away with it because she was a sex worker who clearly had a crap defense team.

Attachments

• Wow