Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
She's even answering people's questions on the last post, recommending types of feed etc and trying to make herself sound really knowledgeable and like a loving caring owner who has her horses best interests at heart! 😂
Yup subscribers number is dropping, well under half the amount she used to have a year or two ago, she lost a lot when she bred Nera the last time and again with Bella plus the fair few who she blocked for daring to disagree with her over various things and of course some of those people still show as members because they aren't able to get on the group to leave /unfollow it. My friend was blocked a long time ago but still shows as a supporter despite cancelling their payment.
She said on Sunday "I've got 135,000 followers and it's going up all the time but again the majority of those are clearly not active followers and are probably people who have turned notifications off but not actually unfollowed because if you look at the number of views her posts get its nowhere near that number. Again many will have been blocked by her so can't access the page to unfollow it.
She's obviously getting twitchy because every single post these days is of her asking people to like and share or her blatantly plugging supporters or ko-fi, she puts her link up in the comments on all her posts as well and apparently it's the same on Instagram as well with links to the fb page etc. All the reels she keeps posting is because reels show on people's feeds so she's clearly hoping the more she does the more people will see and then go to the NVF page.
She might actually be doing herself more harm than good because I have unfollowed pages that constantly beg for money etc because it just gets boring and annoying when it's on every single post so others may well be the same because all she talks about is money and particularly at the moment people don't want to hear others who are clearly better off than them moaning about how hard it is when they are truly struggling.

Reactions: 7

Nanabeagle

Truly the worst things that page has ever done. That poor lady, what about HER life he's ruined. Forever.
It's sick.

I hope Ginny's new home has no trouble from Jo wanting to be updated on her constantly, it's been mentioned here that she is obsessive with new dates and frightens them off by being full on. They And gin deserve nothing but peace and happiness. Sad to think Hugo had a great home too not that long ago until she fucked it up.

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
It's just constant excuses with her, "I have a child" "I never get time to myself" " I didn't have JB and Hugo home when I put Bella in foal" "I'm so busy" "I'm so tired" etc etc like she's the only single mum in the world and certainly the only one who has more than one horse . Even saying she hadn't had time to charge the monitor or microphone and leaving it until 8pm to feed the horses yet I know for a fact she was on FB for several hours in the afternoon/early evening because she was replying to comments! And how hard is it to plug a charger into something??

• Heart

Stormy skies

What is even with that pose? Your a mother in her mid 30's - rapidly approaching middle age love why dont you act like it and that outfit screams desperate look at me. Cheap and nasty but fits well eh. Maybe start acting your age and maybe instead of pissing it up the wall, save your hard scrounged cash for a home of your own instead of renting a scruffy tin can off a local farmer just a thought.

• Heart

Shes nasty

Chatty Member
Isn’t she, core climbing a 5 bar gate is Definitely Mensa intelligence 🙄🙄 compared to speaking correctly and actually answering you when you ask a question, compared to watching Dan & Lucy,s little girl who’s only 2 she knows what she’s saying, answers questions and actually knows what she’s saying in a sentence, oh and is out of nappies too. Then you have poor L that is still wearing them at 3 1/2 can’t string a sentence together and actually doesn’t even know what his saying anyway and doesn’t actually understand his own words , swears already but don’t worry because she is the best mumma so all will be fine 🙁

She can’t get near Severn but don’t worry because he will do everything on his own, she wants to do it natural, there’s natural and his so scared of me I can just about get close enough to take a rug off that’s not natural that’s just shit horsemanship and too lazy to spend time with him, and why would you want a ferrel foal when you could take the time for him to know you, looking forward too seeing how that works out as his getting a big boy and he will soon be uncontrollable

Last edited:

Shes nasty

Chatty Member
I honestly can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣 anymore, so whilst I have no interest anymore in her , I have to keep watching to give me my daily chuckle whilst I monitor her complete downfall. Which I will look forward too

onesie2525

Knowing lowen, oh what would you like to write in your mummy's card "dickhead" so maybe they thought hmmmmm let's not, sorry but isn't that what lowen calls her 🤣 and yes more than likely the day the cards were may she couldn't get her lazy backside out of bed

• Heart

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
It just gets better!😂😂😂
Eyes and ears everywhere! Jo you don't know who reported you or if they are from here so stop talking shit .
And noone from here comments on your posts so we aren't helping your reach and I certainly don't watch on replay because there's no way I'm going to help you earn money from the ads!😂
You are still losing supporters everyday sweetie, you are going down fast, suck it up buttercup!!

Attachments

• Haha

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Yep there's some good footage of her telling everyone to share share share, talking about having the last laugh and revenge and saying she doesn't care about the post /reviews because they treated her like shit and don't deserve a business.
Maybe this will teach her to keep her gob shut next time.

• Wow

Shes nasty

Chatty Member
Why am I not surprised it was deleted, oh brave Jo I’m not bovvered 🙄 well you are otherwise you would have not deleted it.

She still should be disgusted with herself for driving her precious cargo 🙄 including her bloody child in an uninsured vehicle, she is just so bloody lucky that blow out didn’t cause an accident otherwise she would be wearing a black and white stripe jump suit behind a few metal bars. But she still can’t admit to it, and all her minions think that’s all ok.

She literally stole everyone’s money from the girlcat scam and thinks that’s ok, funny how she said she got all there teeth done with that ££ but odd that was never videoed at the time but her latest dentist visit was so 🙄🙄🙄 we all know she hasn’t had them done for years because she’s not one to miss a video opportunity especially when it’s about 💴

She can’t be bovvered to clean her horse area up 😕 because she does so much else during the day 🙄 lazy bitch oh sorry she has to drive by McDonald’s to feed L his daily treat, But can’t afford to put her heating on or fill her fridge with food. But Kath is on the way so why would you clean up, put food in the cupboards when kath can bring her cash card and rubber gloves to do it all for her

• Heart

Noonoo99

VIP Member
Jo needs to be sued for encouraging people to give these reviews. It’s not their experience so it’s not fair reviews! She is encouraging people to destroy a business where people genuinely do work hard not some begging scrounger like her
---
Mind you she’s well known around her area for being a lazy lying scrounger so I’m sure a lot won’t believe a word she says. She’s that hated locally: she’s an embarrassment to Cornwall

• Heart

Stormy skies

She can see a difference already? Did they point the lazers in her eyes because i can literally see fuckall difference. It doesnt matter how much filler she puts in her face, eye lid lifts, hair cuts/dyes shes still a fucking munter. Claims she doesnt want a bloke but knows they dont look twice at her these days now she looks haggard with a screaming brat in tow. But she doesnt care because shes happy with her nose she actually quite likes it and has learnt to love herself 😆 shes the most insecure, needy, self centered fuck ive ever seen, i do believe she does love herself yes because shes so vain but she definitely isnt happy with her looks atm. Keep spending the cash on yourself jo to try and improve your looks, its not like you'll need that money when you need to find somewhere else to rent at the going rate 😂 i just hope the dicks start to realise shes taking the absolute piss out of them claiming shes always skint and cant afford to put the heating/lights on and moaning how expensive animals are to keep when shes busy wasting money on things that dont actually matter. No wonder she doesnt post half this shit to the main page she'd get slaughtered cos most of them know a piss taker when they see one, unlike her vulnerable and gullible supporters with mental health issues. If you can afford to get all that shit done to your face buy your own fucking wash powder and horse supplements you absolute piss taking freeloader!!!

• Heart

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
Brookes parents seem to be going along every time she rides Hugo but Jo hasn't filmed them much, just from behind a bit, they obviously know that jo will film Brooke but as she's obviously a minor and still at school Jo will need to be careful not that it stops her plastering her son everywhere.
Cracks me up the way Jo thinks she's an amazing teacher, screaching instructions to Brooke yet she's too scared to ride her own horses!
She will never get rid of them all because then there would be no NVF, she knows Jack and JB are the most popular , she's already said that Bella and Seven will be with her forever so if she goes back on that it won't be a popular move, and now she will keep Trixie in the pretence that one day Lowen might ride her.
She still claims they are all halter trained she just chooses not to use them, she's using the natural weaning method because she's too lazy to do it any other way. She wanted the ground to dry up before castrating him but clearly that's not going to be any time soon and soon there will be flies everywhere which she also said she wanted to avoid. Plus of course it means actually spending money on something other than herself.

Reactions: 6

Miss Pepperpot

VIP Member
I never understand people who just record themselves crying and then put it to music. Attention seeking at its best.
Write a post or do a video explaining properly why you are upset, don't just do this crying to the camera shit

Noonoo99

VIP Member
I’m so shocked! Not guilty ??????? Why would you turn up the second visit in a disguise and take tape with you to tie her to a door? He pleaded guilty to the robbery so how can he be found not guilty! I think the girl must have had a very weak prosecution team I’m afraid. There’s an awful injustice done here!

• Wow
  • Angry

pixie195

New on the wishlist, independent mumma doing everything alone NOT.
Please everyone, dress my child, wash the clothes you buy him, feed the horses you already pay the upkeep for 🙄
Why the hell would you have a wish list, especially with items of that price, during the current times were in?! You can buy washing capsules in the shop cheaper for the same size pack.
She chooses to have horses, she should be providing these supplements etc. the woman is selfish and a freeloader!

Noonoo99

VIP Member
So much for the “ thick skin” and “ ain’t bovvered” just shows how bothered she really is and they weren’t even bad comments. Just saying how happy. Ginnie is now. That’s fact! Oh well she has to find something to talk about as she can’t talk about her disgusting rapist friend: oh no that’s forbidden!

Shes nasty

Chatty Member
🤣🤣🤣 so just watched her sycamore video 🤣🤣 if that’s all you got done in a day 😳😕 or was it just the hour you could video some content, ffs 🤦‍♀️ I’ve do ragwort pulling and sycamore collection and done a good few 300L wheelbarrows full but Joe has a tiny box that literally what she pulled up just covered the bottom but of course that would be enough in one day 😳😳😳

• Wow

Shes nasty

Chatty Member
Ill just leave this here
Brilliant and sadly too true, but can you buy my washing powder and my baby wipes,
L clothes and his juice drinks and oh not forgetting I can’t put the heating on because I can’t afford it 🫡🫡

Please don’t forget about paying for my 7 horses that you might see me with them on a 2 minute video, no I don’t groom them anymore core I’m looking after 7 of them which is too much work, who does that when you have 7 too look after 🙄🙄 well everyone but you apparently, oh hang on I will show a 30 second brush so everyone thinks I do do it, but don’t worry I feed them 2/3 times a day 🙄🤔 so please keep giving me ££ to feed them but I have a miracle bag of feed that seems to not go down when I can only be bothered to do it a couple of times a week when I film it, but oh don’t worry your ££ goes towards the horses and obviously not my recent £600 of eye treatment and Botox because everything you give goes to my animals care (not including the daily take aways and McDonald’s) because I need to do that because I can’t afford to go shopping and fill my freezer or fridge because I can’t afford the electric bills 🫡🫡 I obviously can’t upload many videos like other Social media people because I won’t waste my money on proper WiFi, but actually it works ok when I bother to do it, but otherwise when I can’t be arsed my WiFi doesn’t seem to work 🫥

Last edited: