Niomi Smart - Fake Vegan Selling Harmful Toxic Petrochemical Products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's actually amazing. Like you were discussing it here, that if Joe doesn't do it, it'll be a bad sign for India etc. And he did. :)

Reactions: 6
Aww I just saw her post.I don’t really follow her anymore but it’s a happy time when any couple gets engaged.

Reactions: 5
Just seen on instagram they're now engaged! It's quite a unique green ring which suits her I think.

Reactions: 11
The beginning of forever...

Yawn 🤣
Sorry 😂😂😂
(my thoughts are with Zoe Sugg at this difficult time)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
How will she work this into a vlogmas AD.
Maybe pretend he proposed to her in the car they’re “borrowing” at the moment, she could mention she was wearing her favorite lipstick,

oh hold on.... she’s already done those ad’s this vlogmas 😂😂

Reactions: 2
How will she work this into a vlogmas AD.
Maybe pretend he proposed to her in the car they’re “borrowing” at the moment, she could mention she was wearing her favorite lipstick,

oh hold on.... she’s already done those ad’s this vlogmas 😂😂
I'm surprised it isn't part of an ad. Some ethical blood free ring, swipe up for yours. After all Niomi is known for (being paid to) support ethical companies in-between ads for landrovers, jetting over the world for makeup brands and the same old mass consumption crap. 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm surprised it isn't part of an ad. Some ethical blood free ring, swipe up for yours. After all Niomi is known for (being paid to) support ethical companies in-between ads for landrovers, jetting over the world for makeup brands and the same old mass consumption crap. 🤭
I think she’s worked more ads into her vlogmas than anyone else I watch 😂
But she is Gleam’s eco girl!!!!
(Just hide the P.O. Box on the way out Naomi, and keep quite about the pr and press events)

Joe didn miss his flight home, he actually walked home because he was so worried about his carbon footprint.
Eco couple goals!!!

there is something so disingenuous about Naomi.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.