Niomi Smart - Fake Vegan Selling Harmful Toxic Petrochemical Products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup, 'as fresh as it gets' apparently!
Ah just found the Instagram post...Wow. It would be poor from anyone of her age and education ... but from someone who counts issues like sustainability, the environment, and ethically sourced , organic food key parts of her ‘brand’ it’s just ridiculous.

Most of the comments are just blowing smoke up her arse as if it’s the most innovative and clever idea they’ve ever heard .... tho to be fair they sound like 12 year olds. One or two people politely questioning just how local those items can be....

Reactions: 1
Ah just found the Instagram post...Wow. It would be poor from anyone of her age and education ... but from someone who counts issues like sustainability, the environment, and ethically sourced , organic food key parts of her ‘brand’ it’s just ridiculous.

Most of the comments are just blowing smoke up her arse as if it’s the most innovative and clever idea they’ve ever heard .... tho to be fair they sound like 12 year olds. One or two people politely questioning just how local those items can be....
Absolutely. I would say the only thing UK grown in that box would be the broccoli but there are plenty of other options if locally sourced is important.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Niomi has always lived in a bubble but her isolation vlogs are really something else. She's acting like she's having a relaxing holiday, she can't keep the smile off her face, and everything is perfect, beautiful, the best. It's so tone-deaf. She spent about ten seconds at the very end of her new vlog acknowledging how lucky she felt to have an outdoor space, before quickly reminding us of her discount code to buy some organic tshirts.

Fleurdeforce is also incredibly privelidged with her beautiful house and fields to walk in, yet her recent vlogs are actually enjoyable and down-to-earth in my opinion.

Also so irresponsible of them all to have a big Easter dinner with Joes family, including his brother who does not live with them and a baby, and to post it online! And they've gone back to the outhouse now just the two of them, what is the point of isolation if you break it for a special occassion?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I always thought Niomi was an insufferable bint,
But I didn’t realise how much I dislike her until her isolation vlogs.

Also so irresponsible of them all to have a big Easter dinner with Joes family, including his brother who does not live with them and a baby, and to post it online! And they've gone back to the outhouse now just the two of them, what is the point of isolation if you break it for a special occassion?
i can’t believe they’re moving between houses?!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Niomi Smart remains one of the most robotic and boring youtubers I've ever watched. She's so dull her main purpose in life is this 'sustainable' tit.
I feel sorry for Joe, I'd go crazy self isolating with someone like her, but then again maybe he's super dull too.

Reactions: 6
Niomi Smart remains one of the most robotic and boring youtubers I've ever watched. She's so dull her main purpose in life is this 'sustainable' tit.
I feel sorry for Joe, I'd go crazy self isolating with someone like her, but then again maybe he's super dull too.
Oh there’s no question there, he is super dull too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm going for super dull. #nicebutdim

• Haha
Her new day in isolation vlog really rubbed me up the wrong way.
I especially loved the part where she said she had a very busy afternoon working 'doing emails.. and erm... well, emails'.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She's just so dull, she has zero personality. I just watched her new video and them planning on what they are going to do for a work out dull. I also think for someone who works out so much she is slim but doesn't look as toned as I would expect

I thought I'd enjoy her isolation vlogs because I love the english country side and I would absolutely love to permenently live as they do right now, but holy crap does she make it look boring.

The footage from their walk had the potential of being absolutely gorgeous, but she ruined it with some cringe unauthentic posing.

Reactions: 1
They are both so dull.
I find it so weird that whenever Joe is in the vlog she has to be really touchy feely and looks at the camera while doing so. It's so strange.
Was she this boring with Marcus? I never watched the whole brit crews vlogs. Although he's gone a bit strange he looks more entertaining and fun that nice but dim Joe.

Reactions: 3
They are both so dull.
I find it so weird that whenever Joe is in the vlog she has to be really touchy feely and looks at the camera while doing so. It's so strange.
Was she this boring with Marcus? I never watched the whole brit crews vlogs. Although he's gone a bit strange he looks more entertaining and fun that nice but dim Joe.
I think she was always this boring tbh but at least her content was newish, plant based etc now it’s just the same recipes over and over.. plus obv not being able to go to events etc just puts all the focus on her

With those giant futuristic sunglasses and that perfect veneer smile she looks like a creepy robot

Does anyone else find it just feels so forced and cringe when she puts Joe on the camera? For ages he didn't want to appear and now he's in front of it all the damn time. Also I know she's so happy to be engaged but she literally gives any opportunity to flash her ring off. The whole thing is smug and too perfect for my liking. Go away bland Niomi.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.