Niomi Smart - Fake Vegan Selling Harmful Toxic Petrochemical Products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
unawareness of white saviourism - pictures and narratives like "we rich white privileged people are helping the poor black hungry children in the world - look at us!" are problematic
That's one of the reasons. More importantly though, (and I know this from having worked with lots of vulnerable children), that you should never post a photo of them on the internet without explicit consent from their parent / guardian of where that photo is going. You never know if one of those kids might need to be kept anonymous / not have their location disclosed in order to keep them safe. Sure, keep the photo yourself if it's a memory (although it's discouraged to even take photos like this in these situations), but don't put it online for millions of people to see. I know it seems like the chances of someone finding a vulnerable kid through her photo are rare, but it does happen and someone in her position needs to be really careful not to share that.

Reactions: 7
unawareness of white saviourism - pictures and narratives like "we rich white privileged people are helping the poor black hungry children in the world - look at us!" are problematic
I don’t follow her, I only read here. So all I saw was “Niomi and Joe took a picture with a bunch of children” and not any of the details. Thanks!

Reactions: 3
I don’t follow her, I only read here. So all I saw was “Niomi and Joe took a picture with a bunch of children” and not any of the details. Thanks!
I am not at all she has no awareness of anything, but it surprises me Gleam don't say something

Reactions: 1
I am not at all she has no awareness of anything, but it surprises me Gleam don't say something
I’m not surprised either. She lives in a bubble and from what I remember from her videos when I watched, she was raised in one.

Reactions: 2
I’m really curious about her family situation, and how old her mum might be if there’s such a huge age gap between her and her little sister (must be at least 23 or so years) and if her mum got remarried/new boyfriend

I’m really curious about her family situation, and how old her mum might be if there’s such a huge age gap between her and her little sister (must be at least 23 or so years) and if her mum got remarried/new boyfriend
I think her mum must have had her very young, i remember seeing video ages ago with her mum and grandma and her grandma looks young to be grandma of someone mid 20s too

I know we’ve said this before but with all her new bikini pics it’s obvious once again...

HOW does someone workout as much as Niomi and have ZERO muscle?

Reactions: 4
I know we’ve said this before but with all her new bikini pics it’s obvious once again...

HOW does someone workout as much as Niomi and have ZERO muscle?

Guess I‘m gonna have to take her side for once:
it‘s quite hard for women to bulk and there are some picture where you can see some muscle on her. She‘s obviously not super muscular but that‘s most likely due to the types of workout and the way she eats?
I think she mostly does workouts that build lean muscle like yoga, running etc.

Reactions: 4
Same here
Same here - I don't think she's going for muscle and I don't think it really matters, she still looks slim and healthy. Also she can do a headstand which takes a lot of core strength and is pretty difficult to do, so she must have muscle, even if it's not so obvious to see. She also doesn't seem to eat very much, her portions are often pretty small so it's probably hard to gain muscle tone if you're not eating that much.

Reactions: 7
yeh whenever I have seen her what i eat in a day with all the exercise she does it seems like nothing, especially as she often runs/jogs to her gym classes then does a full workout, I dunno how she does it!

Reactions: 1
Anyone else surprised her bf still hasn't proposed? I am not about people rushing into things...my SO and I built a house first, then after 5 years he proposed. But it just seems with him that is what she is expecting.

Also, the photos she shares of her and Joe seem very contrived. I remember before, she never really posted about him and she seemed happier. I have read studies that say that couples who post all the time on SM about each other are normally actually quite unhappy, and going from seeing that with friends, I think it is true.

She’s moving to India!!!
work opportunity for “joey” so she’s going with him.

god she even makes “excitement” look boring.... that’s a talent

Blimey! Boring Niomi is moving to India! I really would never have expected her to do something cool and adventurous like this.

Genuinely think she's either going to become WAY more interesting and have some very cool content from this, OR she's going to hate being out of her privileged west london bubble and will end up moving back to London on her own pretty quickly. BUT if she sticks with it this could actually be the making of her and she could become a lot more likeable. She is definitely in for a shock but perhaps she'll just live in a mansion and only ever leave when she's being driven to somewhere equally posh. I'm actually quite excited to see this.

Reactions: 16
She’s moving to India!!!
work opportunity for “joey” so she’s going with him.

god she even makes “excitement” look boring.... that’s a talent
I thought "why"

But then shes so boring in London maybe this will give her a kick up her pilates ass

Blimey! Boring Niomi is moving to India! I really would never have expected her to do something cool and adventurous like this.
it’s not though she doesn’t want to lose her man so she’s following him over

I thought "why"

But then shes so boring in London maybe this will give her a kick up her pilates ass
because she can’t/doesn’t want to get Marcus Butler back so she’s sticking with the safe bet

Reactions: 5
”oh look, I typed in bakery for you because you like bread

Jesus fucking Christ she’s a riot

He seems absolutely thrilled while Niomi doesn't seem all that genuinely excited, although I can't blame her since it'll be a huge change. Especially since he has a more "traditional" job and will be gone away at work, making work friends, etc. and she'll be on her own a bit more. Definitely think this will either make or break them as a couple, but I'm excited to see how it goes!

yeah she seems very insecure in this in my opinion
like she really wants to be excited but is actually afraid and puts a first-lady-like face on that she'll support this opportunity for her man and she will embrace all the new chances in this

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.