Niomi Smart - Fake Vegan Selling Harmful Toxic Petrochemical Products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest instagram post is just her showing her posterior and in stories, doing the "2 hot dogs on sun lounger" trick. I think even Niomi is bored of it all.

Niomi posted a video on Instagram of her wrapped around Joe's waist and them kissing. He totally looks like he has a boner before he turns to face the other way 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Niomi posted a video on Instagram of her wrapped around Joe's waist and them kissing. He totally looks like he has a boner before he turns to face the other way 😂😂😂
I hadn't looked at her insta for ages but that video.struck me as a strange thing to post... also her pretending she cares about pollution with that sponsored holland and barret post about single uses wipes as someone who has advertisdd with landrover and has a fast fashion line...😑

Why would she post that? What relevance does it have?

Reactions: 1
I find her probably one of the least relatable influencers out there, her life is just such a world away from mine I’ve never ever been able to really watch her or enjoy her content one bit!

Reactions: 4
Like everything with Naomi it’s a bit cringe, the caption more so 🤷‍♀️
but I didn’t get this impression 😆 I think he just turned around 🤣

Reactions: 4
I find her probably one of the least relatable influencers out there, her life is just such a world away from mine I’ve never ever been able to really watch her or enjoy her content one bit!
Sometimes, I don’t think she’s aware just how unrelatable her life is, as well. Like she lives in this bubble.

Like everything with Naomi it’s a bit cringe, the caption more so 🤷‍♀️
but I didn’t get this impression 😆 I think he just turned around 🤣
The caption 😂 Is it a quote or something? Why has she written about them in third person?

Sometimes, I don’t think she’s aware just how unrelatable her life is, as well. Like she lives in this bubble.

The caption 😂 Is it a quote or something? Why has she written about them in third person?
I guess the caption is the exact quote from Phoebe in FRIENDS but she would’ve been better putting it in quotation marks to show that haha 🙈 bleugh either way

Yeah it’s from friends, it’s so cringe 🤦‍♀️ However I looked at Marcus Butlers Instagram last night and wow 🤣 he’s next level cringe.
I mean Joe, absolutely would 😐

I cannot believe she is now promoting sustainable fashion having done a dast fashion line with oasis just months ago!

Naomi smart talking about reusable wet wipes and wooden razors.
I should find this interesting, instead I’m finding it difficult not to drop off.
Wet wipe and wooden sum her personality up perfectly. I do hope she practices what she preaches

Reactions: 9
Shes releasing these shite 2 minute recipe videos that are all part of the same meal over three days, all filmed over the same day in the same outfit, her videos are so bland and all about marketing/ads I can't bring myself to watch it, I used to really enjoy her videos :/

Reactions: 3
Shes releasing these shite 2 minute recipe videos that are all part of the same meal over three days, all filmed over the same day in the same outfit, her videos are so bland and all about marketing/ads I can't bring myself to watch it, I used to really enjoy her videos :/
I’m a vegan who loves yoga and don’t watch any of her videos anymore. If a me as her target demo can’t even be enticed to click, there’s a problem. Surely Gleam is well aware that she’s lost her audience, right? She has absolutely zero personality.

At this point, I think she’s just biding her time for Joe to propose. Dunno why I exactly feel this way, but I think Niomi will make her exit from whatever “influencing” she does after getting married.

And inside, I think it bothers Niomi he hasn’t proposed. She’s been putting out MAJOR signals that that’s what she wants for ages now with no ring.

Reactions: 7
I’m a vegan who loves yoga and don’t watch any of her videos anymore. If a me as her target demo can’t even be enticed to click, there’s a problem. Surely Gleam is well aware that she’s lost her audience, right? She has absolutely zero personality.

At this point, I think she’s just biding her time for Joe to propose. Dunno why I exactly feel this way, but I think Niomi will make her exit from whatever “influencing” she does after getting married.

And inside, I think it bothers Niomi he hasn’t proposed. She’s been putting out MAJOR signals that that’s what she wants for ages now with no ring.
or she will re brand as a mummy blogger? what is joe's job?

or she will re brand as a mummy blogger? what is joe's job?

That’s a good question! I had no idea so looked him up on LinkedIn and this is what his profile reads.

Here’s the link as well: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/joe-woodward-8496855b

He’s currently a partner at a soccer media company. Pretty vague as to what he actually does tho. Maybe it’s different in other countries, but in the states we detail more about professional experience similar to a resume. Joe just puts his title.

lol at his 1.75 years listed as a model. And a ski instructor? I wouldn’t mind a few lessons..he’s very attractive! Ha [emoji38][emoji9]

Last edited:
I think it depends on the person tbh, I am in the UK and my linkedin is very vague but I have friends here who have much more detail.
Hahahahaha, maybe when Niomi gets sick of waiting for a ring?

Another vegan who quite likes exercising here, and I unsubbed a while back. It was just constant holidays and privilege and hypocrisy. I enjoy some of her recipes but I just have no interest in watching her videos anymore.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone watched her '7 things I learnt on a yoga retreat' video? Absolute gold dust.

Things nimbobs learnt on her holiday:
1. Disconnecting from the 'gram is super important when you're so busy that you struggle to post on Instagram more than once per day.
2. You may have time to think about your life when you're on a holiday.
3. Taking a holiday may make you question, for the first time in your life, what the purpose of life might be. No philosophy class will compare.
4. Spending oodles (50%) of your time on self care is okay because everyone around you will benefit. They're the real winners.
5. Those darn sub-par £20 per hour yoga classes in London just aren't up to scratch.
6. The Art of Doing Nothing aka most days in Niomi's week is something we should all aspire to.
7. A retreat costing £1000s is the only way to learn how to apply your own suncream.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone watched her '7 things I learnt on a yoga retreat' video? Absolute gold dust.

Things nimbobs learnt on her holiday:
1. Disconnecting from the 'gram is super important when you're so busy that you struggle to post on Instagram more than once per day.
2. You may have time to think about your life when you're on a holiday.
3. Taking a holiday may make you question, for the first time in your life, what the purpose of life might be. No philosophy class will compare.
4. Spending oodles (50%) of your time on self care is okay because everyone around you will benefit. They're the real winners.
5. Those darn sub-par £20 per hour yoga classes in London just aren't up to scratch.
6. The Art of Doing Nothing aka most days in Niomi's week is something we should all aspire to.
7. A retreat costing £1000s is the only way to learn how to apply your own suncream.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] thanks for the recap! I’m sure this is MUCH more entertaining than however Niomi presented the information.

I vote you recap all her videos for us. (Assuming you won’t die from boredom.)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.