Niomi Smart - Fake Vegan Selling Harmful Toxic Petrochemical Products

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf I hope its just a troll but I honestly believe that one of the great things about youtubers is that they are easily avoidable. So if you don't watch their videos, follow them on instagram or other socials you wouldn't really know what they are upto. Niomi is fairly inoffensive but if that person hates her so much and she causes that much no one is forcing her to keep up to date with her lol.

I know that I was really starting to dislike Alfie and the fun I used to get from watching how stupid he was disappeared so I just no longer watch him.

Reactions: 6
That soooo creepy,
I haven’t gone back to that site since I got banned and I never plan to. It’s a very nasty vibe there.

anyway back to niomi.
She’s off to India today!
Last night they celebrated with her family and although I do think her mum is stunning, her step dad looks like he belongs in stringfellows or some kind of underground lap dancing bar 🤣
The cravat 🤣😂

850C2BA0-1829-429C-8CE9-64822E651ED8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That soooo creepy,
I haven’t gone back to that site since I got banned and I never plan to. It’s a very nasty vibe there.

anyway back to niomi.
She’s off to India today!
Last night the celebrated with her family and although I do think her mum is stunning, her step dad looks like he belongs in stringfellows or some kind of underground lap dancing bar 🤣
The cravat 🤣😂

View attachment 71221
does anyone know how old hee mum is?! they could genuinely be sisters

does anyone know how old hee mum is?! they could genuinely be sisters
I had to look twice at the photo of her best friend and mum to check which was which, she must have got knocked up young to have daisy now 🤣
So I assume her mum was never married to niomi’s dad, a one night stand at 17 doesn’t really fit niomi’s family image does it 😬

Reactions: 2
Her mum is beautiful & always looks great. Purely looks-wise her step-dad is doing well, but he seems lovely, & he & Niomi seem to have a good relationship. She’s mentioned going for coffee with her. They don’t seem to have a father-daughter vibe but maybe her met her mum when Niomi was older.

I’m not sure about Joe’s white runners either.

Her move will certainly make her one of the more interesting YouTubers!

Reactions: 3
It will be a Matcha latte with almond milk if you don’t mind 😉
Niomi’s personality is a black coffee with a splash of milk,
I’m not even giving her an alternative milk or an oat milk. 😐
she’s a basic dairy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On her Instagram she said good-bye to London and said would be back in one or two years?

"...London has the biggest heart and pulsing energy that I’ll always adore. I’ll be back a lot over the next year or two, and hopefully spend the Summer’s here, so it isn’t really goodbye. Just a ‘see you soon’."

I thought she would say they'd be on India for 6 months? And I even think she said they would keep their flat and she would come to London during those 6 months for work?.

On her Instagram she said good-bye to London and said would be back in one or two years?

"...London has the biggest heart and pulsing energy that I’ll always adore. I’ll be back a lot over the next year or two, and hopefully spend the Summer’s here, so it isn’t really goodbye. Just a ‘see you soon’."

I thought she would say they'd be on India for 6 months? And I even think she said they would keep their flat and she would come to London during those 6 months for work?.
I think they’ve planned to go for 12 months definitely, I assumed it was a year long contract?
but I suppose he doesn’t know what happens after that.

Or where daddy’s connections will take him after that!

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure where the keeping the flat that keeps getting mentioned came from? A few months ago they were starting to look for places because their lease was ending.

I'm not sure where the keeping the flat that keeps getting mentioned came from? A few months ago they were starting to look for places because their lease was ending.
they live in a house she got well over a year ago don’t they, she left the apartment long ago.

Reactions: 1
did she buy or are they renting?
I’ve always assumed the bought together but I don’t think she’s gone into detail, I tend to miss 80% of what niomi says in vlogs because she’s so boring

• Haha
Reactions: 4
they live in a house she got well over a year ago don’t they, she left the apartment long ago.
Yes it is a house. They were renting it and thinking of buying as their lease was ending. She mentioned it a few months ago that they were looking for something.

Reactions: 1
I KNEW we should have had a sweepstake.... one week in and oh look! SoHo House Mumbai. Oh bore off. What a wasted opportunity. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I just watched her latest vlog and I am just in constant disbelief at how handsome Joe is. I wouldn’t be able to look him in the eye. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.