Niomi Smart #9 Self love from above. Is she a loon? No it's the moon.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie, she is ruining matcha for me.

I am East Asian and growing up having matcha, the way she has her oat matcha latte is super pretentious, matcha latte is just same as other latte, there is no need to broadcast it and screaming “hey I’m not ordinary, I don’t drink ordinary latte like you ordinary people”.
She is making me not wanting to order matcha in coffee shops lol.

oh wait you as well Tanya Burr.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
11:45 - Glitch in the Gleambot :ROFLMAO:

Also note the matcha tea at 10:30, and her mention of Audrey Heburn around 12:07.

ETA. And she shows her Bvgari leather bag. Obviously not an ethical brand.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
11:45 - Glitch in the Gleambot :ROFLMAO:

Also note the matcha tea at 10:30, and her mention of Audrey Heburn around 12:07.
Ugh, I'd kill to visit Tokyo and she made it look SO BORING. She's so uninterested in culture.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So, having read, watched, listened to the hype/spiel re the not so smart skin garbage, I am bemused.

She decided to go off to India with Joeeeey earlier in the year. BUT, her constant theme is, 'I worked on these products for 2 yrs'.So, HOW was she going to 'work on them'(ahem) while potentially living in India?????🙄

Also-WHO actually made them and WHERE??? When she produced the Boots cringe non everything rubbish, she'd collaborated with them. ie 'Make some gloop, put my name on them and give me the dosh'.

What happened here?

Who in their right mind would blindly slap stuff on their face, supposedly made by Dimbobs. She has NO scientific qualifications. She isn't a cosmetologist. She isn't licensed.How can this be acceptable??

Reactions: 17
So, having read, watched, listened to the hype/spiel re the not so smart skin garbage, I am bemused.

She decided to go off to India with Joeeeey earlier in the year. BUT, her constant theme is, 'I worked on these products for 2 yrs'.So, HOW was she going to 'work on them'(ahem) while potentially living in India?????🙄

Also-WHO actually made them and WHERE??? When she produced the Boots cringe non everything rubbish, she'd collaborated with them. ie 'Make some gloop, put my name on them and give me the dosh'.

What happened here?

Who in their right mind would blindly slap stuff on their face, supposedly made by Dimbobs. She has NO scientific qualifications. She isn't a cosmetologist. She isn't licensed.How can this be acceptable??
Yeah, she's clearly just the face and name of it.

According to the website, 'all Smart Skin formulas are made in the UK, using COSMOS certified, ethical and responsible factories.'

Yeah, she's clearly just the face and name of it.

According to the website, 'all Smart Skin formulas are made in the UK, using COSMOS certified, ethical and responsible factories.'
So no accountability.

Reactions: 4
From the fiance's haircut video:

1603892950553.png

Gal was showing self-love even then, wasn't she?

1603893692351.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I have not seen one review of her products on youtube, part from a mention from fashionmumblr. Complete flop.

Reactions: 11

What happened here?

Gleam usually use this company for influencer products https://www.slgbrands.com/brands

Reactions: 2
I have not seen one review of her products on youtube, part from a mention from fashionmumblr. Complete flop.
Exactly! I saw that when she launched it FLeur de Force bought the entire range and she hasn’t mentioned them at all 😅 I’m sure it’s not great

So basically, if someone had a massive negative reaction to any of the gloop-who would they refer back to? Established beauty brands have an infrasture and somewhere to go if action is required. This seens to be deliberately vague in every aspect.
This company is always vague and doesn’t list all the brands they are responsible for. I assume on the back of Niomi’s packaging there is something written like most products have. Who know though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
From the fiance's haircut video:

View attachment 291048
I'm from an Indian background but yes, lots of cultures have this - it's the evil eye or nazar 🧿 - this blue eye thing that's suddenly very trendy for white people to wear on their jewelry. Basically if you're showing off something good people can sort of "curse" you with their envious eye so the nazar protects you. Sorry Niomi! Dreamy Joe was just too dreamy! Too bad she didn't pick up any nazar jewelry in India.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.