Niomi Smart #82 If all that manifestation gave you Jamie, no way I'm giving it a go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes completely agree with your analysis on Garry and on the psychedelics question. I think she’s definitely dabbled with Jamie. She got quite flustered about the mention of them, first she said they could compliment the work and then she rephrased with the perfect meditation answer!! I found it so unsettling the way she was just taking all his compliments and reflectively replying “verrrry interesting “ and thanking him repeatedly. Prayers for Niomi 🙏
I'm so pleased I'm old and cynical and well aware of creepy men pretending they think I'm special. When I patently am not. Its laughable. I actually feel sorry for younger women who may be vulnerable and believe the absolute snake oil they come out with.
Garry wants Dim's money and followers and/or to have sex with her. That is it. Lordon seems to be some creepy enabler.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Imagine Niomi in a restaurant exercising her wisdom, waiter comes over asking what she's like to drink and suggest a good wine to pair with her meal and she's like "no thank you, I prefer to look inwards" ... yeah yeah sure Nims, caffeine is also a drug btw. Her face at those creepy ass Bali parties with London was def something something iffy lol.

1719706510844.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I said what I said 🙃 Although after sending this reply to their story I looked more carefully and can indeed spot the difference - the conman managed to pocket her earrings during this session 😂 Watching Niomi getting engaged to Jamie White and joining the cult must be the biggest fall from grace that I’ve witnessed from all the influencers that I’ve ever known.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
In the before and after she has black rings under her eyes and her face looks wider in the after one. Wow. Amazing. Thanks Garry (y) And one of those pummeling sessions lasts an hour???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I managed to catch some of the live with Niomi and Gary so can summarize. LTL here so it’s the least I can do. It was so ridiculous :

Garry did a detailed reading of Niomi astrologically, said according to her sign (an emotional Gemini with rising Pisces) she is very smart, a wonderful communicator, usually changes job and has an innate purpose to make impact in this world and be a karmic teacher. Gary is already living his purpose.You couldn’t make it up 😂

Apparently the reason Gary came to Ireland was because of Niomi. Sure Jamie arranged it all but you see Gary and Niomi are “polar opposites” astrologically and anytime Gary comes into contact with his opposite “sparks fly”..the energy is unparalleled. Apparently there’s lost video footage of Niomi and him from the event which he puts down to this kind of magic! During the call Niomi’s phone overheated which Garry put down to this “energy between them “.

She discussed how “guided” in life she feels and how grateful she is for things not working out in the past. Now in life she try’s her best to stress over things not going right.

Gary made several references to Jamie in saying how guided she was to find her partner and how his sister told him Niomi was in Bali and to “find her” and how he serendipitously met her just a few hours later in a café.

He asked her what is her opinion on the current health space as she’s such an expert and she just replied how grateful she is that people were so open to the HG event in Dublin ….apparently Jamie did an icebreaker speech on stage at the event where they all had to turn to three people beside them and introduce themselves. Niomi turned to “a lovely man”who had been brought there with his wife, kids and possibly grandkids who just said to her he didn’t know what this event even was but the energy was great!! This was Niomi’s favorite part of the event apparently..seeing this man’s enthusiasm and “openness “ to HG…

She is really excited to work with Gary and he said he might want to do podcast type videos with her in the future including plant based eating content as he’s plant based. He also mentioned that Jamie told him that they would join another Human Garage event in L.A. This was news to Niomi who hadn’t been consulted! He said he would send her their schedule and she mentioned she’d love to be involved in getting involved with HG in Bali/ London.

Overall this live just showed how creepy this guy was and how just how naive Niomi is. He just wants to make money off of her and her followers. He even asked who on the live were her followers and who were HG’s. A lot of the viewers were people she had met at the Dublin event. He is just the worst. He even made a crude joke about Uranus saying “Well not your anus” to her which she lapped up- very strange.
Thanks so much for this recap! Very interesting although scary to see how Niomi can easily be manipulated. This Garry is not even trying that hard but she believes everything that flatters her ego...

It's one thing to be irresponsible for yourself, but Niomi has a responsibility toward her audience. She can make a fool of herself as long as she wants but to spread this bullshit consisting of misinformation and scams is just another level of stupidity.

Reactions: 17
Imagine Niomi in a restaurant exercising her wisdom, waiter comes over asking what she's like to drink and suggest a good wine to pair with her meal and she's like "no thank you, I prefer to look inwards" ... yeah yeah sure Nims, caffeine is also a drug btw. Her face at those creepy ass Bali parties with London was def something something iffy lol.

View attachment 3025153
where did these pictures come from?

Reactions: 2
In a live he did a few days ago he was saying that Human Garbage is projecting to grow financially, he's just looking for suckers with a large audience.
How can he brazenly talk about financial growth while claiming to be a non-profit organisation? 🧐
So where does the money go, Garry…?

I so want the producers at Netflix to look in to this. Contact some former “employees”, maybe go undercover at some of the events. It’s horrific and fascinating in equal measure. No sympathy for Nims though. Girl has all the resources and support at her disposal but she chose to go back to Lordon, wear their star again, and attend these Human Garbage events.

Reactions: 20
Guys, I'm just gonna say it. She's sleeping (or will be) with this guy. I'm gonna go vomit.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I think I’ve said it before but definite Bad Vegan vibes. I hope she’s not going to use the money from her house sale to invest in Human Garbage

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I think I’ve said it before but definite Bad Vegan vibes. I hope she’s not going to use the money from her house sale to invest in Human Garbage
She’s definitely stupid enough to do this. I think she’s in waaaay over her head, and even if she’s not comfortable with investing in HG they’ll coerce her into doing so. She’s trapped now.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I've also seen a 2018 video interview with Garry and Anela his (ex?) wife from Bosnia who co founded HG. They met on Craigslist. Gary said "Anela grew up her whole life knowing that she was going to affect the world in a positive way..."- very familiar to what he said about Niomi. One day, Anela was working at a yoga studio in Santa Monica and she posted an ad about needing help with her pain. We walked in there and started to talk about how we could help her. A synergy started happening, and 6 months later we were married." Ok Garry.. Anela seems out of the picture now and Cynthia Leavoy appears to be in a relationship with him, who is now a down as a co-founder as of 2020. "From the moment she saw him, Cynthia knew what would happen between them... At the time, Cynthia’s husband was recovering from a brain bleed that had severely incapacitated him. When Garry came to dinner, he helped her husband using the fascial therapy. He was able to walk again afterwards!...Cynthia’s biggest challenge through all of the changes has been separating her personal relationship to Garry from the business side of the mission. She turned a corner after the fascial therapy allowed her to work through her ingrained need to please men, which had been holding her back". :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
internet strangers are seeing all the red flags and is concerned. What is her freaking family doing. Get her away from that culty creep forever please.
none of the things involving lordon and his association makes any sense. These are all made up nonsense . Come on Verity!

Reactions: 24