Niomi Smart #82 If all that manifestation gave you Jamie, no way I'm giving it a go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were around 200 people and it went on for an hour including her having to leave and return after her phone overheated and a quick q&a session.

Reactions: 10
I managed to catch some of the live with Niomi and Gary so can summarize. LTL here so it’s the least I can do. It was so ridiculous :

Garry did a detailed reading of Niomi astrologically, said according to her sign (an emotional Gemini with rising Pisces) she is very smart, a wonderful communicator, usually changes job and has an innate purpose to make impact in this world and be a karmic teacher. Gary is already living his purpose.You couldn’t make it up 😂

Apparently the reason Gary came to Ireland was because of Niomi. Sure Jamie arranged it all but you see Gary and Niomi are “polar opposites” astrologically and anytime Gary comes into contact with his opposite “sparks fly”..the energy is unparalleled. Apparently there’s lost video footage of Niomi and him from the event which he puts down to this kind of magic! During the call Niomi’s phone overheated which Garry put down to this “energy between them “.

She discussed how “guided” in life she feels and how grateful she is for things not working out in the past. Now in life she try’s her best to stress over things not going right.

Gary made several references to Jamie in saying how guided she was to find her partner and how his sister told him Niomi was in Bali and to “find her” and how he serendipitously met her just a few hours later in a café.

He asked her what is her opinion on the current health space as she’s such an expert and she just replied how grateful she is that people were so open to the HG event in Dublin ….apparently Jamie did an icebreaker speech on stage at the event where they all had to turn to three people beside them and introduce themselves. Niomi turned to “a lovely man”who had been brought there with his wife, kids and possibly grandkids who just said to her he didn’t know what this event even was but the energy was great!! This was Niomi’s favorite part of the event apparently..seeing this man’s enthusiasm and “openness “ to HG…

She is really excited to work with Gary and he said he might want to do podcast type videos with her in the future including plant based eating content as he’s plant based. He also mentioned that Jamie told him that they would join another Human Garage event in L.A. This was news to Niomi who hadn’t been consulted! He said he would send her their schedule and she mentioned she’d love to be involved in getting involved with HG in Bali/ London.

Overall this live just showed how creepy this guy was and how just how naive Niomi is. He just wants to make money off of her and her followers. He even asked who on the live were her followers and who were HG’s. A lot of the viewers were people she had met at the Dublin event. He is just the worst. He even made a crude joke about Uranus saying “Well not your anus” to her which she lapped up- very strange.
Oh gosh thanks for doing this. You've done it so well I can almost hear them. Yuck.
Oh dear Dims. She is so gullible and easily flattered it is utterly painful. Sounds like creep Garry was grooming her in plain sight. He does a lot of creepy things in plain sight.
As has often been said 'lord give me the confidence of a middle aged white man' but creepo really takes it to another level.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Apparently the reason Gary came to Ireland was because of Niomi. Sure Jamie arranged it all but you see Gary and Niomi are “polar opposites” astrologically and anytime Gary comes into contact with his opposite “sparks fly”..the energy is unparalleled. Apparently there’s lost video footage of Niomi and him from the event which he puts down to this kind of magic! During the call Niomi’s phone overheated which Garry put down to this “energy between them “.
This sounds to me like Garry is laying the groundwork for Niomi to ditch Lordon and shack up with him instead. Maybe he'll convince her they are Twin Flames. Oops, wrong cult!

Maybe they will share her instead.Garry the groper has already had his hands all over her body and Lordon is cool with it. More than cool, he gets off on it. 🤢

So this is her life now: She'll travel all over with Lordon and Human Garbage making money for convicted criminal and all round conman, Garry. We thought she had hit an all time low with Lordon and the cock worship retreat. Nope.

I do wonder where this will end for her. Where will she be in five or ten years time?

She is lucky she has family support and money to fall back on. Otherwise I could see her ending up in a very bad way. Could still happen. Who knows what's to come?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I managed to catch some of the live with Niomi and Gary so can summarize. LTL here so it’s the least I can do. It was so ridiculous :

Garry did a detailed reading of Niomi astrologically, said according to her sign (an emotional Gemini with rising Pisces) she is very smart, a wonderful communicator, usually changes job and has an innate purpose to make impact in this world and be a karmic teacher. Gary is already living his purpose.You couldn’t make it up 😂

She discussed how “guided” in life she feels and how grateful she is for things not working out in the past. Now in life she try’s her best to stress over things not going right.

Gary made several references to Jamie in saying how guided she was to find her partner and how his sister told him Niomi was in Bali and to “find her” and how he serendipitously met her just a few hours later in a café.

He asked her what is her opinion on the current health space as she’s such an expert and she just replied how grateful she is that people were so open to the HG event in Dublin ….apparently Jamie did an icebreaker speech on stage at the event where they all had to turn to three people beside them and introduce themselves. Niomi turned to “a lovely man”who had been brought there with his wife, kids and possibly grandkids who just said to her he didn’t know what this event even was but the energy was great!! This was Niomi’s favorite part of the event apparently..seeing this man’s enthusiasm and “openness “ to HG…

She is really excited to work with Gary and he said he might want to do podcast type videos with her in the future including plant based eating content as he’s plant based. He also mentioned that Jamie told him that they would join another Human Garage event in L.A. This was news to Niomi who hadn’t been consulted! He said he would send her their schedule and she mentioned she’d love to be involved in getting involved with HG in Bali/ London.

Overall this live just showed how creepy this guy was and how just how naive Niomi is. He just wants to make money off of her and her followers. He even asked who on the live were her followers and who were HG’s. A lot of the viewers were people she had met at the Dublin event. He is just the worst. He even made a crude joke about Uranus saying “Well not your anus” to her which she lapped up- very strange.
Dafuuuqqqq 😂💀😭🤢

Reactions: 17
Can't Dim realise how creepy this makes Donkey sound? Getting back with her because he knows a girlfriend with a big IG following will make him more useful to people like Garry?
I'm still baffled where her month long yoga training fits in. Wtf was the point?

Reactions: 25
There were around 200 people and it went on for an hour including her having to leave and return after her phone overheated and a quick q&a session.
Totally what you'd expect from a professional self proclaimed Digital Content Creator doing this over 12 years now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Look at the color of the wall in the Before and After, who are they even kidding? How is this objective?

1719701211514.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just a few other things I remembered:

So Niomi is his polar opposite astrologically but he also has met some other girl that is his astrological twin. Apparently there’s amazing energy with her and he apparently showed photos of her to Niomi at the event - very alarming!

They mentioned how amazing the energy was at the Ireland event, it even caused Garry to find it difficult to find his words on stage, as if he was drunk. Niomi concurred that even just being an audience member she could feel this electric energy.

In the q& a she was asked what she thought of psychedelics. For her, meditation is her drug and in India she reached her highest meditative state. Garry concurred that Geminis like her don’t need drugs.

I just watched out of pure concern for her. I didn’t catch the start, perhaps they spoke more about her “ experience “ but I’m sure there’s more to come 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just a few other things I remembered:

So Niomi is his polar opposite astrologically but he also has met some other girl that is his astrological twin. Apparently there’s amazing energy with her and he apparently showed photos of her to Niomi at the event - very alarming!

They mentioned how amazing the energy was at the Ireland event, it even caused Garry to find it difficult to find his words on stage, as if he was drunk. Niomi concurred that even just being an audience member she could feel this electric energy.

In the q& a she was asked what she thought of psychedelics. For her, meditation is her drug and in India she reached her highest meditative state. Garry concurred that Geminis like her don’t need drugs.

I just watched out of pure concern for her. I didn’t catch the start, perhaps they spoke more about her “ experience “ but I’m sure there’s more to come 🤢
Eeuuwww creepo seems to love flattering her and pretending to understand her.
Omg this is grooming by numbers. Even trying to make her jealous with his 'twin'.

Reactions: 21
Yes Niomi is so very special and it takes a guy like Garry to see it. Uh huh.

In a live he did a few days ago he was saying that Human Garbage is projecting to grow financially, he's just looking for suckers with a large audience.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Yes Niomi is so very special and it takes a guy like Garry to see it. Uh huh.
Wasn't that Donkey's tactic too back in the Bali days? Make simpleton Dim think she was so complex and unique. But he alone understood her and could break down her barriers. These creepos work from the same handbook.
I'm 100% convinced Garry is a sexual predator. He's virtually declared it and shown it.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I usually read without contributing but out of sheer horror at what is going on with Niomi I also checked into the live for a short period, felt like a car crash I couldn’t look away from.
Cbracelet’s summary is spot on and we must have caught the same section of the live. What really stood out to me was how Garbage Gary could not stop himself from smirking whenever she endorsed him and his program, he was trying so hard to maintain a straight face but his pure glee at the cash she was going to bring in for him shone through.
a couple of other minor points I observed, Niomi kept repeating people should come along and they ‘really have nothing to lose’ … yeah right, just a few hundred £££!!
During the drugs conversation, which was brought about by a question in the comments, niomi really tiptoed around, getting lost in a jumble of phrases, first saying she prefers not to do drugs and look inwards rather than rely on external forces, and then stumbles over correcting herself to call them plant medicine and not drugs, which is met by a handful of commenters saying how ‘plant medicines’ changed their lives. It really came across like she had tried the drugs but didn’t want to, I sincerely hope she is strong at setting her boundaries, particularly with Jamie as she comes across as so lost and vulnerable.
I also had a bit of a scroll through the other attendees thinking I’d be able to spot who had probably come from here vs Niomi’s vegan yogi followers, vs garbage Gary’s followers and frankly it was unanimously middle aged and above American women, trump vibes, oh and one overly enthusiastic lady who repeatedly commented she had attended in Ireland. Certainly not Niomi’s Chelsea socialite set that’s for sure.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Oh yes completely agree with your analysis on Garry and on the psychedelics question. I think she’s definitely dabbled with Jamie. She got quite flustered about the mention of them, first she said they could compliment the work and then she rephrased with the perfect meditation answer!! I found it so unsettling the way she was just taking all his compliments and reflectively replying “verrrry interesting “ and thanking him repeatedly. Prayers for Niomi 🙏

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22