Niomi Smart #82 If all that manifestation gave you Jamie, no way I'm giving it a go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not me googling avocado chef because I thought that was her branding :ROFLMAO: I should know better cos the nicknames here are always on point!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Not me googling avocado chef because I thought that was her branding :ROFLMAO: I should know better cos the nicknames here are always on point!
Anytime her food came through my feed it was licherally 1001 ways to cube an avocado, put it on a plate and call it a recipe, hence her nickname, I think it was me, if not then apologies for claiming that lol. And then she kinda stopped, so maybe it's the result of googling herself? Seems like something she does a lot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I know I'm repeating others, but all that buildup about amazing creative meetings and it turns out to be Nestle with a smoke machine o_O. It's painful watching this cringefest.

Screenshot 2024-07-01 19.22.43.png

Screenshot 2024-07-01 19.23.53.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Gotcha boo.
View attachment 3027649

ETA: On second thought, you might’ve been referring to this one. Either way, the whole thing was orchestrated, and not kismet. Sorry Nims, you got played.
View attachment 3027673
the second photo is so creepy. who takes a pic the first time they meet somebody? I think avo chef saw niomi was in bali, told lordon to look for her and he got lucky finding her in that cafe that day. I get the impression they took this photo bc he probably said “my sister is a fan, I need to send her proof we met”. it gives off fan selfie vibes. after this niomi mentioned in a vlog how men in bali were all on a mission. obviously lordon broke her down, but no way did she meet him and know that was her person on first encounter. she’s such a liar and always rewriting history.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
the second photo is so creepy. who takes a pic the first time they meet somebody? I think avo chef saw niomi was in bali, told lordon to look for her and he got lucky finding her in that cafe that day. I get the impression they took this photo bc he probably said “my sister is a fan, I need to send her proof we met”. it gives off fan selfie vibes. after this niomi mentioned in a vlog how men in bali were all on a mission. obviously lordon broke her down, but no way did she meet him and know that was her person on first encounter. she’s such a liar and always rewriting history.
She made it sound like they randomly saw each other across a cafe and it was true love or something, all out of nowhere but then this was what she was saying as well -

Screenshot_20220508-142042_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
She wants a fairy tale and thinks she's in a Disney movie talking tit to animals but the truth is she was followed by a creep that asked his sister to set them up. She truly lives in a bubble of lies

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She wants a fairy tale and thinks she's in a Disney movie talking tit to animals but the truth is she was followed by a creep that asked his sister to set them up. She truly lives in a bubble of lies
Yep. She is constitutionally incapable of being honest, not even with herself. She tells herself stories, then rewrites them when everything goes tits up
---
*Grrr at my literal 😭 "even with herself"

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Kinda wild to see a bogus self taught con artist cosplaying his own doctor! This is beyond ridiculous.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Kinda wild to see a bogus self taught con artist cosplaying his own doctor! This is beyond ridiculous.

Water technology? I thought water didn't have structure and you had to eat 80 watermelons a day instead?
Garry genuinely makes me feel quite ill to look at. His face is disturbing.

• Haha
Their relationship is NOT a fairytale. It’s like the nightmare that just won’t end. And when we thought it had ended… it started again!!!
Dress it up all you want Nims but everything is documented here.
1. You randomly bumped into each other in a cafe as though it was fate..? Lie. It was orchestrated by your Irish fan girl and her creep of a brother.
2. You instantly knew you’d met your person…? Lie. You tried to run, he held you close so you couldn’t escape.
3. After 6 ✨magical✨ months in Barley, you finally found a home together that “fits”. Lie. You were there for 6 weeks but had to fork out ££££ for the whole lease.
4. You’re at your HaPpIeSt EvEr because you’re engaged and wearing THE STAR 🌟. Lie. You couldn’t agree where to live, were bleeping MISERABLE in Ireland, and all the photos of the first 18 months of your paaarfect relationship mysteriously disappeared from your phone.
5. Planning a Barley wedding in May 2024. Lie. 7 months in, your engagement ended. You sold the story to Hello! Mag for money…
6. Now you’re back together because you’re meant to be and love wins 🖤. Lie. You’re in a cult.

1719864915759.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 51
She made it sound like they randomly saw each other across a cafe and it was true love or something, all out of nowhere but then this was what she was saying as well -

View attachment 3028307
I feel like this was the lie though. It implies that she's got loads of men approaching her and she's so above it, but I think she was desperate then as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Their relationship is NOT a fairytale. It’s like the nightmare that just won’t end. And when we thought it had ended… it started again!!!
Dress it up all you want Nims but everything is documented here.
1. You randomly bumped into each other in a cafe as though it was fate..? Lie. It was orchestrated by your Irish fan girl and her creep of a brother.
2. You instantly knew you’d met your person…? Lie. You tried to run, he held you close so you couldn’t escape.
3. After 6 ✨magical✨ months in Barley, you finally found a home together that “fits”. Lie. You were there for 6 weeks but had to fork out ££££ for the whole lease.
4. You’re at your HaPpIeSt EvEr because you’re engaged and wearing THE STAR 🌟. Lie. You couldn’t agree where to live, were bleeping MISERABLE in Ireland, and all the photos of the first 18 months of your paaarfect relationship mysteriously disappeared from your phone.
5. Planning a Barley wedding in May 2024. Lie. 7 months in, your engagement ended. You sold the story to Hello! Mag for money…
6. Now you’re back together because you’re meant to be and love wins 🖤. Lie. You’re in a cult.

View attachment 3028617
giphy (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Meanwhile in Sweden, Dirty Garry is doing his business.

View attachment 3028850
FFS he is so effing creepy and disgusting. Huge pervert . Immediate response would be to kick him in the crotch pepper spray and call police! I'm gonna seriously vomit 🤢 lordon is disgusting but THIS. A whole new level of ick...only an idiot like Niomi would give him a platform to share his bullshit.

Reactions: 17
I've also seen a 2018 video interview with Garry and Anela his (ex?) wife from Bosnia who co founded HG. They met on Craigslist. Gary said "Anela grew up her whole life knowing that she was going to affect the world in a positive way..."- very familiar to what he said about Niomi. One day, Anela was working at a yoga studio in Santa Monica and she posted an ad about needing help with her pain. We walked in there and started to talk about how we could help her. A synergy started happening, and 6 months later we were married." Ok Garry.. Anela seems out of the picture now and Cynthia Leavoy appears to be in a relationship with him, who is now a down as a co-founder as of 2020. "From the moment she saw him, Cynthia knew what would happen between them... At the time, Cynthia’s husband was recovering from a brain bleed that had severely incapacitated him. When Garry came to dinner, he helped her husband using the fascial therapy. He was able to walk again afterwards!...Cynthia’s biggest challenge through all of the changes has been separating her personal relationship to Garry from the business side of the mission. She turned a corner after the fascial therapy allowed her to work through her ingrained need to please men, which had been holding her back". :sick:
I read an interview with his ex-wife where she said she manifested Garry to come into her life (sound like anyone we know?) and, since they didn't have any kids of their own, Human Garbage was the baby they birthed together.

We all thought Lordon was pretty much the worst thing that could happen to Niomi (don't get me wrong, he is a horrendous person) but I also feel like he's something of an amateur compared to Garbage Garry. Garry is who Lordon aspires to be. He goes around sexually assaulting people in broad daylight, and not only does he get away with it, he gets paid for it.

Niomi is now associating with a convicted criminal - a guy who anyone with half a brain would stay far, far away from. And he wants her (and her money) for himself. She's the reason he gives Lordon the time of day, she's the reason he brought HG to Ireland. Truly scary stuff!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
There’s definitely going to be a Netflix series about this in 10 years and I wouldn’t be surprised if it shows comments from this thread predicting the human garbage cult / Niomi becoming its frontwoman

• Haha
  • Heart