Niomi Smart #82 If all that manifestation gave you Jamie, no way I'm giving it a go

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The full live with Niomi is now on the Human Garbage IG. Comments should be interesting if the Shadows find it, haha! Creepy Garry definitely wants her to be the poster girl for HG. She's such an idiot to fall for this.
---
I know I'm repeating others, but all that buildup about amazing creative meetings and it turns out to be Nestle with a smoke machine o_O. It's painful watching this cringefest.

View attachment 3028265
View attachment 3028264
How did she even book this gig? Was everyone else busy that day? I doubt Nims was the first, second or even tenth choice for this!

Reactions: 11
The full live with Niomi is now on the Human Garbage IG. Comments should be interesting if the Shadows find it, haha! Creepy Garry definitely wants her to be the poster girl for HG. She's such an idiot to fall for this.
---

How did she even book this gig? Was everyone else busy that day? I doubt Nims was the first, second or even tenth choice for this!
Nestle are just sooooo sustainable.

They've sponsored her for years.

Reactions: 15
I’m listening whilst I walk to work. Near the beginning she says her dream is to hold yoga and breath work retreats worldwide. Hmm. Let’s see how long it takes for Garbage Garry to insert himself into those plans.

Also, yuk, she had a two to three hour session with him during the Dublin stay.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Near the beginning she says her dream is to hold yoga and breath work retreats worldwide
she'll be saying this is her dream in like 10 years, because she doesn't get ANYTHING done.

LMAO at her putting it down to being a Gemini for 'stopping and starting things'. no hun, it's just crappy work ethic, laziness and failure to commit to projects.

her self-esteem must be so bleeping low to believe the drivel this guy is spewing. it's cringeworthy watching her eat up his compliments.

Reactions: 24
OMG, they are calling her a health influencer. 😂 Garry also tells her that she is sometimes guided into karmic situations that don't feel comfortable. 🥴 She makes herself out to be a pioneer of veganism when she really just copied recipes that were already floating around in the mainstream.
Garry says that he knew he needed to meet Niomi in person when Lordon told him about her, because she is a grandmaster Gemini. Does that mean Lordon shared her birth chart with him?
Garry's jokes about "your anus" and "Geminis don't need drugs - they are the drug" are just inappropriate.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Thank you!!

Licherally 6 seconds in and Im having an aneurism "Niomi Smart is one of the most prolific health influencers in the UK"

WHATTTTT... this guy is worse than I thought
---
I’m listening whilst I walk to work. Near the beginning she says her dream is to hold yoga and breath work retreats worldwide. Hmm. Let’s see how long it takes for Garbage Garry to insert himself into those plans.

Also, yuk, she had a two to three hour session with him during the Dublin stay.
Yes, she's full of dreams just no action. Like others said, she will still be sleepwalking through life dreaming up plans 10 years from now.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t know why but I have this feeling this is like a NEXIVM situation. Trying to recruit an influencer with a large following (rather than an actress) to give legitimacy to the con artist's work. And being a woman, hopefully attracting more women to feel comfortable participating in the scams..plus more $$$$ of course. I obviously hope that it doesn’t go the dark route NEXIVM did, but it gives me similar really really bad vibes. The guy is a felon, selling health information that is nonsense at best and dangerous and abusive at worst. I honestly wish there were more laws in countries to protect people from this garbage human being, but I am only aware of US law, but somehow I think as this garbage guy gets more people and a bigger ego, he will inevitably cross legal bounds…and I will be watching. Part of me wants to put back on my writer’s cap and see if any big publications are interested in an expose on them. I would need to do more research.

sometimes you can’t save people from themselves. I wish her family is involved, but my heart also breaks for them. A good family friend, one of my mom’s best friends since grad school had her husband drain their bank accounts and come home one day with a woman dressed in white, pack up his valuables and just left. Left his wife and two children for a cult. He was a brilliant man with a PhD..and they never saw him again. While I don’t think this is that kind of cult, sometimes families are helpless even if they hire a deprogrammer. I think garbage man, Naomi and Donkey are fully lost in the sauce so long as the money is flowing and the attention is intoxicating, which is definitely the common denominator that binds them all. Unfortunately for Niomi, I don’t think she has a clue what men like garbage man actually want from her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Comments on HG Instagram:

View attachment 3029749
Legit what I thought, glad others are pointing it out too! I will have to go check out his comment section, just looking his account up gives me the creeps.
---
It's so creepy, I dont follow that account yet when I just opeend my IG it was the top post in my feed... is it because NIms is tagged or something? So his video will come up to all her million viewers?

1719934692445.png

1719934726846.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Legit what I thought, glad others are pointing it out too! I will have to go check out his comment section, just looking his account up gives me the creeps.
---
It's so creepy, I dont follow that account yet when I just opeend my IG it was the top post in my feed... is it because NIms is tagged or something? So his video will come up to all her million viewers?

View attachment 3029917
View attachment 3029919
Usually when it's posted that way it shows up on all of their accounts, so posted on all three. It shows on Humangarbage and Garry's main feed profiles. Its interesting that it doesnt show on Nims' profile at all, not even under tagged, so she must have chosen to hide it from showing on hers! Why would she do that if she didnt think to some tiny degree that it's not legit :unsure:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Usually when it's posted that way it shows up on all of their accounts, so posted on all three. It shows on Humangarbage and Garry's main feed profiles. Its interesting that it doesnt show on Nims' profile at all, not even under tagged, so she must have chosen to hide it from showing on hers! Why would she do that if she didnt think to some tiny degree that it's not legit :unsure:
So clandestine, just like her engagement. She only had a IG story mentioning it and nothing on her grid, you're right. So she is embarrassed about something, hm... still wants the engagement and the perks tho.

So looks like Nespresso is shooting at some random spot, they probably have a bunch of influencers show up that day to do their ADs but Nims is acting like a model/actress/princess whatever. Maybe this is why she doesn't want Garbage Garry on her grid, that Nespresso AD will be on there soon.

1719935967765.png

Like she drinks coffee at home lamo....... nice job Nespresso, you picked the one person who lives in coffee shops lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The Garbage Gary reel isn’t on the main page because it’s a reel, and IG is strange in that way - if you go to the reel specific page, it shows up there. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t think Nims will be influencing anyone to buy Nespresso if they plan to use these images.
IMG_7041.jpeg

IMG_7042.jpeg

That’s a coffee-lurvin’ face right there. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Their relationship is NOT a fairytale. It’s like the nightmare that just won’t end. And when we thought it had ended… it started again!!!
Dress it up all you want Nims but everything is documented here.
1. You randomly bumped into each other in a cafe as though it was fate..? Lie. It was orchestrated by your Irish fan girl and her creep of a brother.
2. You instantly knew you’d met your person…? Lie. You tried to run, he held you close so you couldn’t escape.
3. After 6 ✨magical✨ months in Barley, you finally found a home together that “fits”. Lie. You were there for 6 weeks but had to fork out ££££ for the whole lease.
4. You’re at your HaPpIeSt EvEr because you’re engaged and wearing THE STAR 🌟. Lie. You couldn’t agree where to live, were bleeping MISERABLE in Ireland, and all the photos of the first 18 months of your paaarfect relationship mysteriously disappeared from your phone.
5. Planning a Barley wedding in May 2024. Lie. 7 months in, your engagement ended. You sold the story to Hello! Mag for money…
6. Now you’re back together because you’re meant to be and love wins 🖤. Lie. You’re in a cult.

View attachment 3028617
ALL! OF! THIS! Great summary.

I can't even process all of this fuckery with this digusting con man. Can't watch or listen to 10 seconds of it, I just want to slap her. HOW DOES A PERSON WITH *EVERYTHING* AT HER DISPOSAL FALLS FOR THIS??? H O W? She's infuriatingly dumb and uncultured.

• Heart
Reactions: 22