Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EGuyUK

VIP Member
At least her family treated her to a proper birthday meal!

I find it very strange that they are spending so much time apart for a newly reconciled soon-to-be-married couple. They've barely spent any time together at all. I had thought that he might be there lurking in the background, but it seems not, since he's been sighted in Dublin.

My guess is that her family is appalled that she's back with him and that he wasn't invited on this family holiday. Maybe he's also still not welcome in the family home. I wonder where they are going to live - if they are actually going to live together? She's been living at home for a while now, where it seems he's still not welcome, and we know she doesn't want to be in Dublin.

Interesting that she chose to spend time with her family over him on her birthday. Maybe she actually regrets ditching her family for two years.
Her family probably didn't - she's tagging that hotel in every damn post!

Reactions: 6

HelloStereo

VIP Member
I mean, they had that week in Cape Town, and a surprise pregnancy might explain why that ring is back on her finger so quickly when they've barely seen each other. Who knows what's next with this absolute shitshow! I don't think she's mentioned her bleed lately either. 😄 Looks like she's got a glass of red wine in that family pic though, haha.

I don't think Lordon's cutting out the non-stop travel any time soon: in the last month alone he's been in Cape Town, Barcelona and now Texas. That guy will never run out of retreats to attend. It's his whole life!
Maybe it is Ribena haha

• Haha

justib

I have a tiny suspicion about a person on Joe’s IG, that she could be his current gf. If you go to his tagged pic there is a group photo from Aug 21, and the girl in white tee. Very very wild guess only .
Did he change his username on IG? I haven't checked his profile in forever and his old username appears to be a different account now.

curiouscat106

VIP Member
Maybe the butthole video made her think again?! Unless Lordon has been at Verity’s this week and when they flew to Spain he went back to Dublin..? Make it make sense!!

Coldfeet

VIP Member
Reposting it doesn’t mean she understands what’s going on. I honestly doubt it. She is so cold towards everyone that’s not herself nowadays. The times when she cried over victims of war are over.
She never did!!

supercalifragilis

Oh Lord, the contraception video. I’d forgotten about that 🙈
As someone currently going through fertility testing to prepare for treatment, a finger prick blood test isn’t going to show much.
The blood has to be checked at specific points of your cycle (2nd day of your period and again 7 days before your next period is due) to determine progesterone levels and if you’re ovulating.
But we know Nims loves a scam. But seriously, why TikTok all of a sudden and silence on IG where her beloved 1.3M are?!
Good luck with that! Sending good vibes. You know, recharging crystals or full moon stuff, just a regular person wishing another person with good outcomes!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

curiouscat106

VIP Member
Anyone know what the sitch is with the shed since is disappeared off the market? Is it back on Air BnB or rented? Or just sat empty like Niomi’s head?

• Haha

lilie

I really wouldn't be surprised if the quick re-engagement has something to do with Joe. Like, she heard that he's engaged and now wants to beat him to the altar. Really wouldn't surprise me at all.

That he's selling his bachelor pad adds some weight to this.

Not that we'll ever find out what's going on with Joey because he gives us NOTHING!
---

I thought Joe and Anna split after 8/9 months - pretty soon after that weekend away at Soho Farmhouse. I think it was confirmed that he wasn't at her sister's wedding.

Could be that they later got back together again, but we have no proof of that.

Joe hasn't updated his Instagram in forever, and last time I checked, Anna's profile was private.
Is he engaged tho???
---
For me it's so weird Joe kept that picture, above his bed.
I don't think you necessarily need to throw the ex's presents, but I don't see myself being able to keep the picture above my bed, seeingit every time before I go to bed and when I wake up...
Anyway maybe it's not sentimental for him so that's why he kept it.

Last edited:

Callan

VIP Member
The tone is flat: this happened, then this happened, then this happened. Little insight. Dialogue is so homogenous you can't even tell who's speaking half the time. But it sells, because most people don't want to be challenged, I guess
Didn't she make it big because of BookTok TikTok? That's what I've seen online.

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Did he unlike the post? I can’t see him in the likes. I can see his profile so don’t think I’m blocked. (Don’t follow him cos Euww, or her either for that matter)

could be just insta weirdness tho.

Callan

VIP Member
This caption (Donkey's story) sounds a lot like chatGPT
If there are no typos and the words make sense then he could be getting some help. Reading that spiel again what stands out is that he wants to "feel supported". If it's support he wants then maybe be a better man and don't date a egomaniac like Niomi.

Callan

VIP Member
the comments on this page are gold, omggggggggg licherally pahhfect, sorry my ❤ button was trigger happy haha
---
this is Lordon

I have known about this gorgeous bird for a while but I've never heard the sounds they make, omg, puts you in your place 😮

1715968980892.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

melfish

VIP Member
I think she's still wearing the engagement ring in the pics she posted from the New Forest :(

Side note but in England our mother's day is the 4th sunday in Lent so typically March time. No idea why we do a different one to everyone else 🤷‍♀️
Oh. Not sure why I wrote Mother's Day. Must be on my mind

Last edited:

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Why would you sign up for an event that can't even lock in a location?
They still haven't confirmed a venue?! This seems to be the norm with them, actually. It looks as though they only confirmed the location for their New York event two days before the actual event.

Maybe nobody wants to deal with these scammers and that's why they're having difficulties securing venues.

I would literally be mortified if my dad bumped into me wearing that in the gym, let alone on purpose. This girl needs validation 100% of the time & it's honestly more gross than pathetic.
It's probably just a lie - she changed for the workout, this outfit is too ridiculous.....the whole influencer fakery as we know it...