Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Callan

VIP Member
So prim and proper our Nims.
She's stiff, doesn't know how to wiggle 😜 she's got some weird rigidness to her when it comes to "work" things or rather stuff that she can do to make her easy cash, why she abandons every project. The work it takes to put in is the part she walks away from, just my two cents.

Reactions: 5
She’s a trainwreck, gosh …Niomi, please just go off social media for a couple of months (or even forever) and get yourself together.

As entertaining this is, I’m mortified for her 🤣

Is he scrubbed from her IG again too? I can’t find the engagement video now - and I’m sure I could easily since they got back together?

• Haha
  • Wow

EGuyUK

VIP Member
I can’t believe that there are this many stupid people who fall for this creep…in what social setting is it acceptable to get groped in the name of healing? Imagine if a doctor, therapist, or masseur would do this…how tf can this insanity have a market and people are willingly paying for a creep so that said creep can live out his fetishes on them…because this garbage man for sure gets sexual pleasure from openly humiliating and groping these fools without the fear of consequences.
Its insane the number of comments they get asking for the guides/advise/info about their questionable supplements.

chausette

Maybe she doesn't worry about her fertility.
Maybe she isn't thinking about bearing a kid.
Maybe she does that just for the money, she just doesn't declare it as ALWAYS.

melfish

VIP Member
It serms as if he's been in Dublin ever since he got back from Texas. Has he seen Nims at all? Have they spent any time together? They didn't even spend her birthday together. She's been MIA all week. Maybe she's in Dublin with him?

Apparently over 700 people have signed up for the Human Garbage event in Dublin?!!!
Why would you sign up for an event that can't even lock in a location?

Coldfeet

VIP Member
It was Joe's fat and brother
I just want to go through the screen and smack her. NIOMI. NO ONE - NOOOOOOO ONEEEEEEEE - SAYS "BLEEDING" INSTEAD OF "PERIOD". ABSOLUTELY NO ONE. ZERO. NINGUÉM. YOU DO NOT LOOK CLEVER OR SPIRITUAL OR FEMININE BECAUSE YOU SAY "I'M BLEEDING". YOU'RE STUPID. AND DUMB. AND COMPLETELY BONKERS. God, it makes me irrationally MAD to hear speak like that IN SUCH A CONDESCENDING WAY, TOO.
EDIT: Also, I can't believe she thought it would be a good idea to switch to TikTok, SJSKAJFKDMF. That place is crazy, she'll get eaten alive there. Another dumb decision in her life.
Good!👍

Reactions: 4

Callan

VIP Member
^ Adorable haha, my just starts meowing like a lunatic at 6;30am then when he's done the other cat starts.

• Heart

Callan

VIP Member
Didn't Niomi release that IG story about being back with Jamie on a bank holiday? lol, and she wrote her breakup article for HellloUK that had ONE LINE that mentioned anything about a seperation.

1716489069062.png

dodo789

Chatty Member
This sounds like something Donkey would do too while selling a course on how to be ‘successful and rich’🤣