Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

julixx

Chatty Member
How much do you think she relates to “But Daddy I love him” by Taylor Swift ? I think that she took this song release as another ***sign*** from the universe like another colorful butterfly - that she truly belongs with her Lordon. Idiot
It was the simple girl lyric..

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Callan

VIP Member
I followed Ana for ages until pretty recently, never once saw Joe in her posts. And she posts a lot. She’d definitely be posting a boyfriend on the gram if she had one…

maybe they are FWBs? Or just friends?
I thought I was following her but now can't find her, sorry to ask I know its been asked a 1000 times but what's her handle? :) tia

curiouscat106

VIP Member
She’s also hidden the comment count on her IG posts today.
Edit: Scratch that, no she hasn’t, the counts are back, think my phone/IG was just having a moment

Lionsden

VIP Member
I know she's stupid but I still can't believe she followed Jordan Peterson. How can you not know his whole deal by now? If she ever calls herself a feminist again I'm going to explode
Maybe her account was hacked?

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Surely this is worthy of the next thread title🤣🤣🤣
Ah too late 😂
New thread

Callan

VIP Member
I wander between long and short bob and would do heatless socks curl. That result of hers? I want none of it...

I'd stumble across the most random heatless curl videos once in a while, I've never seen one that's as bad as hers. Not just the video quality but also the result of her hairdo. 2010 is long gone, Nim.

I don't use tiktok but I wonder what comments she gets!
Not many apparently

1717538513375.png

Reactions: 1

Fuzzyslippers22

Chatty Member
Unsolicited advice for Niomi. (frustrated as she has so much opportunity within her grasp but is wasting it by being on perpetual holiday and following self improvement nut jobs):

1. Buy flat in Notting Hill
2. Become a yoga instructor (maybe at that new place you love on Golborne Rd)
3. Build up a loyal clientele
4. Find someone to help you plan high end yoga retreats
5. Success attracts: you will find a life partner without having to look for or settle for someone because you’re desperate.

Oh, and buy a decent vlogging camera to record interesting vlogs that don’t involve you wittering into your phone for 30 minutes about irrelevant psycho babble!
Sarah Malcs vibe is what she should aim towards 🙌

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
Please tell me someone just caught the photo change her auntie holly posted.
First version she is stood under and pointing at an unfortunate sign 😣. She clearly asked her to crop it and repost it. Did anyone screenshot the first version? Looked a lot like the n word…
I saw it too but didn’t screenshot! 🥲🥲