Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lurkerxx

This is all so mysterious, guys. So she's still in Spain with her family? Where is he, do we know?

Reactions: 7

LaraQ

VIP Member
Did he unlike the post? I can’t see him in the likes. I can see his profile so don’t think I’m blocked. (Don’t follow him cos Euww, or her either for that matter)

could be just insta weirdness tho.
No.His like is still there.

Callan

VIP Member
Did her and Donkey break up again? Or she's doing everyone a huge favour by not showing him on insta 😂
Niomi doesn't believe in real charity to spare us looking at his mug, if she could show him she would. They have been acting super weird or maybe that's what true love looks like and I'm just clueless :p I mean they aren't like all those other couples after all.

• Haha

Bea123

Please tell me someone just caught the photo change her auntie holly posted.
First version she is stood under and pointing at an unfortunate sign 😣. She clearly asked her to crop it and repost it. Did anyone screenshot the first version? Looked a lot like the n word…

• Wow

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Colleen Hoover is crap but I did enjoy one book by her called “Verity” they should have read that instead! Especially given the name 🙄
That book is bonkers, but compulsively readable bonkers.Not ‘so bad it’s good’, more ‘so bad you have to see what happens next’.

• Haha

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
I think she's still wearing the engagement ring in the pics she posted from the New Forest :(

Side note but in England our mother's day is the 4th sunday in Lent so typically March time. No idea why we do a different one to everyone else 🤷‍♀️
That ring is as lifeless as their relationship.
---
She hanged out in her bikini lol, wow okay... everyone else seemed dressed.

View attachment 2931442

View attachment 2931476
Looks like she may have been staying at the Bulmer Lawn Hotel.
If I had known I would have popped in its 5 minutes from me!

• Haha

Lionsden

VIP Member
Yes, it’s her mum’s house. With the tacky bamboo awning I thought she’d gone to some villa with Lordon but on second snoop I realised it’s the area by Verity’s pool.
Where is Lordon at?! It’s like they got re-engaged and never saw each other again 😂
He's probably planning the big quack event in Dublin.

• Haha

Callan

VIP Member
Maybe she doesn't worry about her fertility.
Maybe she isn't thinking about bearing a kid.
Maybe she does that just for the money, she just doesn't declare it as ALWAYS.
She's mostly about selling a vision, the content only depends on how popular it is at the moment while matching her aesthetics.

julixx

Chatty Member
Maybe that was the deal? I'll marry you, but I don't want to be around you.
---
View attachment 2931092
Things only feel nostalgic when you haven't done them for a very, very long time. I think it's shameful how little time she spends with her family. Her time and travel budget are spent on ridiculous trips all over the planet, but hardly to see her family. It speaks volumes if you ask me. Most people don't see their families very often because they don't have the time or the money. Niomi has both, but not the need or desire.
I’m not English & have never heard of the New Forest, omg it’s beautiful?!? Adding it to my travel list 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 6

londongirl2001

VIP Member
she's single-handedly killing her own social media presence at this point
Sadly, it won’t matter when she returns with a „just married!“ post, that will get her an uncharacteristically high number of likes, so she’s guaranteed to „create“ more sponsored content.

• Sick

Lionsden

VIP Member
I was going to say the same. For someone who is in the sun such a lot she isn't looking after her skin very well. Not just the cancer risks but she'll be aging terribly.
I think some influencers and celebrities (and maybe other people who can afford it) don't worry so much about preventing skin damage because the know they can get procedures to rejuvenate their skin, often even gifted. Niomi gets microneedling and other things, so she won't look as wrinkly even if she does indulge in all those sunny holidays. And I've seen other influencers in their twenties and thirties do the same. Of course it won't protect them from getting skin cancer.

• Sad