Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Callan

VIP Member
Oh don’t worry I wasn’t commending Caggie’s “work” as such 😂 more the fact that Nim’s version of a podcast was like child’s play, it didn’t even occur to her to try and actually produce it properly, which I find baffling when her 2 BFFs (Caggie/SarahAnn) have podcasts. They didn’t offer help or advice, shows the depth of their friendship.
Ah yes, totally, good points.

Reactions: 4

SaganandScotch

She always keeps her eyes firmly on the money so I don't worry about her at all.🤢
Such a good point!! I see all this madness and just am automatically wanting to scream to anyone GET HELP, especially when she is so stupid. Never defending her, I just think she is mad. But a great point, because she would not be with a guy rubbing having his butthole manipulated at sketch retreats that was broke and didn’t have family money. I mean there are lots of mentally unwell people that do crazy things but no yuck, if it was someone poor doing that stuff, she would call the police to have them removed from the neighborhood! Can’t say no one warned her, so I guess enjoy the cult girl.

My mom’s lovely friend, her husband left her and her kids for a cult in California. Drained their bank accounts and had some lady in all white accompany him home to get the few worldly items he needed (they needed the money first though) then disappeared. He was strange, but bright (he went to a good MBA program w my dad) and definitely didn’t have warning signs like Niomi. Definitely was an out of touch privileged guy though. Watch out Niomi, can’t have the creep selling your marital properties/inheritance or else he would be like any other unappealing weirdo.

EGuyUK

VIP Member
Her YouTube is a disaster, she failed at TikTok, Substack and her podcast, and Instagram won't let her forget about the cock worshipping retreat. She hasn't been seen in a week. After so many failures, has she just gone and quit the internet?

Or is she in Dublin bowing to the pointy peen?
I was just about to ask where she's been....

curiouscat106

VIP Member
😡 I’d LOVE to see this exhibition but don’t think I’ll get chance.
Why does her smile look so forced again?!

Some of this, cult aside, reminds me of my abusive relationship with an extremely manipulative person. I know she is problematic, but what I read here I can’t bear to see on my own, it is legit scary. No woman deserves to be led down a path like that with the kind of partner he and the people he is associated with. Is that guy really based in Texas? Texas might be a hope if he is defrauding people, the state sued that former fitness influencer turned Christian influencer Brittany Dawn for defrauding people. The stuff I read here…I feel like authorities need to be made aware. Like I’m seeing something and I’m a mandated reporter.
Never thought I would find a mention to Brittany Dawn on the Niomi thread!

Reactions: 3

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Did he unlike the post? I can’t see him in the likes. I can see his profile so don’t think I’m blocked. (Don’t follow him cos Euww, or her either for that matter)

could be just insta weirdness tho.
He's not showing for me in the likes either - but I also don't follow him.

supercalifragilis

I don't think Verity sees it that way. Back in those days Niomi worked part time while completing her degree and was starting to earn money from her blog and youtube. And I think she is genuinely proud that Niomi published a cookbook, bought her own place, and became a skincare brand owner. I don't know what she thinks now, but I'm sure Niomi is footing her own bills for her pretty lavish lifestyle, so Verity can't really complain. And I think the whole family just really liked Marcus (and of course he was of similar background) and thought he was a decent, reliable guy, which he probably is. She was probably okay with Marcus eventually being replaced by almost royal Joe, but I'm sure she didn't just like him for his assets.
I didn't mean that she made him a godfather to DM because he was a cash cow but rather than regardless of how well Niomi is doing for herself - completely because of Marcus let's not forget - she'd have more like the type of mansion/life Zoella and Alfie have if she had stayed with him. Not sure if I've made myself clear, it's the difference between YouTube millions and YouTube "shed". Does that make sense? I didn't mean she was interested, I come from a working class background and while my parents wanted me to be happy, I think, they would have been kind of thrilled if I shacked up with a millionnaire.