Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melsun

Today, I had a minimeltdown about how my dating life is challenging...after catching up on this thread , It makes sense...I value / love myself enough not to end up dating or getting engaged to a nutter ....
He disgusts me...
Niomi should try therapy...

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Nitfey

VIP Member
Thread 37 - the one after she and Forky got lost in the jungle.
I might get hate for this but I really miss those two as a couple, they provided genuine comedy. Now shit is just dark and depressing. Lordon’s lack of shoe collection is about as funny as it gets, the rest is scary!
Remember those times when we thought seeing Forky's moon was the worst thing and cringest thing ever...boy we were wrong. Pointy peen rolled in mud and the creepiest horrifying dentures ever from the most soulless creature of hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Dreier89

I wonder what her family must think…..What a roller coaster for them. To sort of get her back and then have her run right back to that slime ball

• Sad
Reactions: 40

Ello22

Unsolicited advice for Niomi. (frustrated as she has so much opportunity within her grasp but is wasting it by being on perpetual holiday and following self improvement nut jobs):

1. Buy flat in Notting Hill
2. Become a yoga instructor (maybe at that new place you love on Golborne Rd)
3. Build up a loyal clientele
4. Find someone to help you plan high end yoga retreats
5. Success attracts: you will find a life partner without having to look for or settle for someone because you’re desperate.

Oh, and buy a decent vlogging camera to record interesting vlogs that don’t involve you wittering into your phone for 30 minutes about irrelevant psycho babble!

londongirl2001

VIP Member
It’s absolutely insane to me that in the two years they’ve been together they haven’t lived a domestic life together at all. A few weeks in Kensington, a few weeks in Dublin (which she hated), none of it spent in an actual place of their own. The rest of the time they’ve hopped from place to place. What does Niomi expect from life with Lordon? How many more years of couchsurfing, Bali trips, dodgy parties and sex retreats? Because I don’t think anything has changed at all, especially not him. She’s just desperate to have a boy by her side.

lilchicken

Why on earth would she jump straight back into an engagement?! They’ve met, gotten engaged and broken up, within the space of two years. They don’t share friends, hobbies, a stable home, or any real life together.

Surely after a separation of two months and a broken off engagement, anyone in the right frame of mind would want to tentatively re-establish the relationship?

This is painful to watch. This poor girl, she just seems so full of sadness.

Reactions: 39

supercalifragilis

It's truly a gift but everytime he posts about one of his friends it's 100% somebody I will hate. He just has the worst views, doesn't he? My comfort in life is knowing that deep down she knows (and hates) that the majority of people don't find him either good looking or good for her, and she has to live with that, when we all know she thrives on having things she thinks other people envy her for - like a large amount of hair or the ability to pay someone to make it blonde. The fact that we don't envy her for him probably kills her inside.

• Heart

Ciri

Chatty Member
Her link for free post made you download the app. Enjoy !! 5 ppl scammed
1716033136788.png

1716033152434.png

1716033191549.png

1716033217800.png

1716033249550.png

1716033314041.png

1716033330382.png

1716033349410.png

1716033371094.png

1716033398344.png

1716033419188.png

1716033470237.png

1716033485102.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
This whole situation is so weird???
So weird!

I wondered if they might be moving into the basement flat in Dublin again, but it's currently on Airbnb (at least I think it's the same place) and is pretty much fully booked for June. Unless maybe he's made it unavailable for June since they'll be there...

Interestingly, when I checked last year, he had one flat on Airbnb. He now has three properties on there, including a 3-bed townhouse with large garden that he rents for €450 a night. That wasn't on his Airbnb profile last year. Where did it come from?

He was broke a few years back, by his own admission, and I very much doubt he bought those properties himself. I think they were gifted to him and that's where his income comes from. It's no wonder he can live like he does when he's charging € 450 a night for one of those properties. That's over €3K a week just from one of thise rentals. As central Dublin properties they will be almost always fully booked.

Of course, it could be that those rentals are not his, but belong to his parents'. Maybe he manages the properties and they pay him a wage.

---

Something else I find interesting about this whole situation is how Niomi has downplayed it: hiding the announcement away on her stories where it expired after 24 hours. It's almost as if she knows it's a bad idea and won't work out. If she was sure of him, then her 'love always wins' would have made it to the grid with a big toothy grin. Why did she bother announcing it at all?

• Wow
  • Sick

kittenseer

I think she is very close to having a mental breakdown if she’s not already going through one. Following accounts like that is not something a healthy/sane person does. It’s almost like a cry for help?

• Sad

melfish

VIP Member
He's "revamped" so that he's now offering two options that do not rely on return customers. Sting once, then move on to the next victim. The audacity it must take to offer this kind of advice without a successful business behind you. There's a sucker born every minute though, and he only needs a handful to earn a tidy sum. This is disgraceful. It shouldn't even be a "job"

Reactions: 38

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
Guys I’m literally so confused about what’s happening in her life, like why aren’t they physically together, why is he hanging out with these other women, and where tf is Nims in all this?

1715945152397.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38