Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
Probably didn't want to give her family a chance to talk her out of it.
Yep 100%. Also when proposing in front of family/a group, women are less likely to say “no.” It was definitely a manipulative move on his part.

He also basically took the choice away from her by involving both families before even asking her.

Reactions: 43

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
It cracks me up how none of their issues are actually resolved. 😂 Niomi hates Ireland and Jamie hates England. Niomi wants to settle down in a McMansion and Jamie wants to keep backpacking. (And a million other issues).

They're so incompatible and there's no way to compromise. They'll be divorced within a year or two of marriage. 🍿

Reactions: 43

mg95

VIP Member
so she feels energized and creative and ready to jump back in to work after taking time to rest. same old spiel over and over again every few months. how many new chapters can one person have before their life starts looking like a leo tolstoy novel? it's only a matter of time before london is grey again and she remembers how much she hates her lonely shed in a neighbourhood she doesn't have any connection to.

I think the engagement is off again. she's going to pretend it never happened.

Reactions: 42

chausette

She cried and showed swollen eyes on photos, said she'll have some quiet time as she was having a difficult time when her engagement with JW1 was broken.

She looked super happy when she was separated from JW2 though! Like a huge relief

Off topic, I love coming here because the sense of community is so strong. Y'all are a bunch of kindest souls wishing Nim well and better after she showed her true colours.

You all deserve the best things in life! Here, I offer you dirty feather from the dirt and a crystal to fight global warming - yes we're back to this phase. Beware of bumless bum next!

• Heart

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
What is going on?!! She makes a point of detailing the rings she's wearing in those stories and definitely no star. Have we see the last of Lordon, after all? She was wearing the star while she was in Spain. This is all so strange!

• Wow

melfish

VIP Member
Maybe it's because it came so easily to her in the beginning on youtube. She expects every venture to be like that, and when it's not, she's shocked and just quits.

• Heart

simplithebEST

5AAD7688-ED8E-479C-BB44-630419330D77.jpeg

Nearly 40 and sitting there watching in wonder as if the man there is about to pull out a Ferrari from this arse….!
I would need to burn down the internet and move to Madagaskar if anyone ever found out that my fiancé is paying money to be fingered in front of an live audience [and the whole of the world wide web]

• Haha

bottie1000

Am I the only one who thinks DJ was/is so overrated? He’s handsome & posh, and his family is successful, but other than that he seems really meh. Idk he came off so boring
He's not my type (but i wouldn't kick him out of bed) , but there is no denying that man is the best she was ever going to get. And I don't think he's as dull as dishwater, (I was huge fan during that era lol) but he seemed very hardworking, dedicated and grounded (even if he did get a leg up from daddy). I think it's a testament to him he had an actual job (Instead of fannying around like Donkey) and was scouted to work for the Rajastan Royals, which if you're into cricket is absolutely insane and the IPL is going from strength to strength. When you compare that to Marcus and Lordon, it's like chalk and cheese.

• Heart

Callan

VIP Member
No idea, but if by chance he is getting married soon, Nims will definitely want to beat him to it!
---

It's hard to tell just from one group shot. Maybe just friends? I don't know. Joe looks good, though. Healthy. I dread to think what he'd look like by now if he'd stayed with Nims. He looked like he was really suffering towards the end of their relationship and had lost quite a lot of weight.
In their last days together, remember this screen grab? I can't remember who got it but I saved it. That was Joe when he was with Niomi, on the verge of tears all the time.

1716470224129.png

• Haha
  • Sad

Nitfey

VIP Member
Unbelievable to be that smug AF when you literally crawled back to the most hideous parasite(he is not a man) on planet earth, after SHE effing dumped him. The level of pathetic is unlimited for this chick...

EGuyUK

VIP Member
Please help get these people banned.....some ridiculous comments, dangerous advice and conspiracy theories which their followers are eating up!

Screenshot_2024-05-31-23-50-14-721_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow

kittenseer

Ironic that she called Joe her ”toxic love” when it’s getting involved with Jamie that has pretty much ruined her life.

Reactions: 41

Callan

VIP Member
Just remember guys, they aren't like all those other couples.
---
Guess people aren't impressed by her last 19 second fashion post ( the green skirt from yesterday)

1716749580988.png

Ahahah and on this one -

1716749932214.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Coldfeet

VIP Member
@bunnygurl6:Have you switched to TikTok because your fiancée gets his butthole examined live on insta?

Brilliant comment 😅

• Haha
  • Wow