Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Callan

VIP Member
Holy guacamole, why doesn't he just ask people to send him money, seems much easier. Per the advice I bet its the same spiel he will copy and paste from for every client and adjust it slightly like using their correct name.

Nims really found herself a real class scammer this time, well done.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

curiouscat106

VIP Member
Can’t really blame Joe for keeping his life private now. He was always clearly VERY uncomfortable on camera, and I don’t think he appreciated Nims showing him off as though he was a dog at Crufts or something.
Anyway, it reminds me of a quote from the film What’s Your Number? -“Rich people are very good at protecting their privacy.”

So it would appear our Nims has ditched IG in favour of TikTok…
A017BABD-31C7-4537-9ACB-B56A06252203.jpeg

May I draw your attention to the comments though… 🤣
0A23FF01-1332-41C7-9C18-1A8B44D70D1D.jpeg

FEFF0B54-26B0-41E7-AC85-7677896A2714.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

mg95

VIP Member
Suddenly she's prim and proper and worried about raunchiness. Maybe she'd do well to remember her Mum and Grandma next time she posts naked on stories or attends a cock-worshipping retreat. They see all that too Niomi!

I wonder if her Mum and Grandma also had ulterior motives gifting her that book. I've never read it but I know the one love interest is abusive. Maybe they're trying to drop hints.

• Wow

Callan

VIP Member
Quite. It's disturbing. This creep with his hands all over the woman. Getting her to say 'I feel safe and protected' feels like some kind of wierd insurance to me.
This dude is just a creep using his pseudo science to touch as many men and women as possible, in that TikTok where he was showing that ball up the dude's butt he super casually mentioned that vaginal insertions are also good for women, per his services. I mean it just sounds like sexual harassment disguised as something else. Dude probably learned all his medical advice from watching The Human centipede on repeat. This legit bothers me.. oh an also with that 12 year old, "Oh he's a C SECTION" and made a face as if that somehow fd the kid up, then just squeezed his head on repeat.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

EGuyUK

VIP Member
More Human Garage content that just looks like sexual assault. 'Loving Hands'.

Do you think she'll go to the Dublin event?

Screenshot_2024-06-05-11-10-51-292_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
I have a feeling we're going to hear nothing from them for a while. And then, out of nowhere, we'll see an IG post saying "Surprise! We got married! I saw a butterfly, which was a clear sign to seize the moment, so we impulsively eloped! The full moon tonight agrees with our decision." :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 44

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
Bahahah omg after alllllll of that, Niomi went crawling back to Jamie?!
Can't even make this sh*t up.

ricky-gervais-laughing.gif

• Haha

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
He doesn’t strike me as someone who cares or thinks that deeply about that kind of stuff lol I feel like he probably didn’t even think about it or remembered where the frame was from

kittenseer

It truly is astonishing that this is Niomi’s life. How do you go from Dreamy Joe, having your own skincare brand and working with Dior to this?? Who would have guessed that out of the whole Brit crew gang Niomi Smart would become the most messed up.

• Heart

curiouscat106

VIP Member
She’s deleted her latest TikTok 🤣 the one that said have you switched from IG because your fiancé gets his butthole explored on there?!
Fortunately it’s saved on here forever ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
500 euros for an hour of him slurping at you? Telling you the bleeding obvious like 'focus on your breathing and think of your goals'.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I feel like she's going to pretend this break-up never happened - sort of like she pretends the Forky era of her life never happened.

I think he might agree to live in London for a while, and we'll see another expensive rental, until he convinces her once again that the city is no longer serving her. They'll then end up doing what he wants to do and living where he wants to live. This will be her life if she stays with him. She's known him long enough now to know what kind of person he is and she's so dumb to fall for this again.

I do feel for her family and her mum in particular. I have to wonder about Tezza though. It's clear Verity was against the relationship from the start, but not only did Tezza invite him into her home (when it was clear he wasn't welcome at Verity’s) she then also liked his posts on Instagram post break-up. Odd behaviour.

Maybe Tezza also thinks that any man is better than no man - and that's why Nims also thinks this way.

• Wow

curiouscat106

VIP Member
Everything is so rushed and frantic with these two. Even the way Lordon proposed was in a hurry. She’d barely walked through the door and he was behind her on one knee. Like, dude let her say hello to everyone first and then explain that there’s a reason you’d gathered their families together… don’t just drop to the floor and slide on the carpet to her feet. Oh the ICK from that (now deleted) video 🤢
I bet he showed up in London and rammed that ring straight back on her finger before she had time to catch her breath. He probably would have in Cape Town, only he didn’t take it with him because her jumping on a plane to see him was not expected/planned/thought through.

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Might be alone here but I don't think the godparent thing is much of a big deal at all. In England at least it's just a token recognition of someone close to the family. I imagine Verity was delighted that Niomi/Marcus were like, childhood sweethearts kind of thing, together a long time from school, he was integrated into the family - all being a godparent means is that you'd look out for the kid if their parents weren't around or whatever. I really don't think it's a big deal, just a nice gesture from Verity recognising Marcus' then role in their family. Rather than seeing Marcus as a cash cow etc I think it's more likely that Verity was probably just really happy that Niomi seemed to have a stable relationship from a young age, considering Verity was a teen single Mum and nobody wants that for their own child

• Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
You guys, I know totally off topic, but I am just watching a Youtube video with Marcus Butler & his ex Steffi. They are talking about being friends with an ex in one of her podcast episodes. At around minute 33 they talk about Niomi (i think) and how that relationship shaped him...

Sorry bit off topic but this nearly made me emotional, they clearly still have so much love and respect towards each other and the conversation about how they basically became very codependent is so mature and reflective. The part about not being able to go anywhere or do anything by yourself is very Niomi, when they spoke about if Marcus went for a run then Steffi would too - exactly what Niomi wanted from Joe during lockdown! And she absolutely hated that he had a job that meant he couldn’t be with her 24/7. I so rarely feel any sympathy for Niomi but I almost did watching this because she is extremely emotionally stunted for her age. Shes stuck with Lordon because he’s with her all the time and she can’t stand her own company. I do find that sad

• Heart