Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The cuts in this video always confuse me, I'd love to see the uncut version, like how did he just go on his knee three times in three different places? The way he just instantly drops too, not even saying anything or giving her a second to say hi to her family. Everything is awkward about this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Callan

VIP Member
Lordon is singing praises to his friend who is one of those intimacy/sex coaches talking about the ”feminine” and how to please your king etc 🤮 Those are probably the only types of women he is interested in.

Isn’t it a bit weird that he is in Texas improving himself (again) while Nims is spending time with family? Before she would have just gone with him and canceled on her family. Or maybe they’ve actually done something sensible for once and decided to be a bit more private and take things slow (while being engaged lol).
Yeah saw that, if he wants someone to cut the BS and tell him some hard truths he can just come here on Tattle and get a real free therapy session.

1715618311539.png

1715618354606.png

Um wow so just more of the same for Jamie, he should just move into a nudist colony

1715618397015.png

1715618509603.png

Nobody is saying that men are bad, but they should be held accountable if they aren't.

1715618548250.png

:sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

curiouscat106

VIP Member
To be honest I HATE it when influencers post things like this, like it’s a trend. It’s not a bandwagon to jump on like some silly SM photo challenge. Tanya Burr posted this earlier today… AN HOUR later she posted the following photo. Tell me you don’t care without telling me you don’t care.
0DB0954F-1A98-4D1F-BD2E-314499A4F2FD.jpeg

66009D9E-57BE-402A-89A1-0CF9CEFD938F.jpeg

Edit: I just want to say I’m not singling Tanya or Nims out here - my IG has been FULL of this all day. The ALL EYES ON RAFAH photo followed by… “getting a mani pedi”, “cuddles before bed”, “home reno update!”, “Tea party!”

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Thanks to @curiouscat106 for thread title suggestion.

Well yes it's true. What Tattlers already suspected. They are back together, and not just that but engaged again 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot_20240510_021742.jpg

Niomi has now finished her 200hr yoga training and is back in London. Presumably Lordon is with her but no word from him since him doing 'a training' in Barcelona. He can drop all this pretending to work so hard lark now he's got his cash cow back.
In other news Niomi has done lots of mandalas.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Callan

VIP Member
Its wild that Verity still has pictures of Marcus on her IG (I think that's sweet actually) but there's zero Jamie White content on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

earlgrey

VIP Member
Having a fiancé she can’t show off because no one is jealous of her must be killing her.

• Haha
Reactions: 47