Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Sunscreen is toxic but she's more than happy to inject botox in her forehead. Make it make sense. Her last brain cell has officially left the chat.
And amazing how most of these 'everything is so toxic' people can waive flying and happily do it more than most citizens. In order to 'spread their message' I suppose.
I wonder if there is some truth to the DJ moving on, getting engaged or something speculation. It's obvious he was/is the love of her life. She desperately seems to look for signs and meaning everywhere to justify why she isn't with him. If only she wasn't with such a toxic immature creep as Donkey.
I think her ideal partner would be a slightly older businessman/lawyer type called Jonty or Miles, with a nice house in the country where they can have dogs and children. She could have a yoga studio and dabble in art.
Being with a man who watches people having their bumholes fiddled with is not it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

curiouscat106

VIP Member
It’s hard to comprehend just how’s she’s managing to get lower and lower. She’s legit been called a con-artist in her TikTok comments. I’d love see how she’s reacting to these today.
1621BD1E-C2FB-474A-9B4E-5A1BA67BC5EE.jpeg
1C44D9C9-B2EA-40DD-8EA1-EBA1D1143BE9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
Yeah its from 2021 but she also said this that day, I saved the scree shots because they were so fing ridiculous.

View attachment 2956864
Literally both of those answers are extremely ironic today. Her standards are so low that she settled for Lordon, and they’re also attached at the hip so she’s the opposite of independent.. girl can’t be alone to save her life

coriander

VIP Member
They love leaving the country because their reality sucks - no friends, no career, no home, no purpose

• Heart

curiouscat106

VIP Member
I don’t fully understand TikTok, there’s a section that says folded comments - does that mean she can try to hide them but if you click on them they appear for you to read anyway?!

Some funny ones though…

534DFB95-2905-485E-A8C4-ABD49ADC9F51.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
I just love how she completely gave up on substack and is now trying to become TikTok famous lmao

And don’t forget the failed Spotify podcast

• Haha

curiouscat106

VIP Member
Ahh amazing, what thread was it in? I was just perusing thread 35 and came across some random gems
Thread 37 - the one after she and Forky got lost in the jungle.
I might get hate for this but I really miss those two as a couple, they provided genuine comedy. Now shit is just dark and depressing. Lordon’s lack of shoe collection is about as funny as it gets, the rest is scary!

• Heart

janedowe

Chatty Member
Yes, he is.
Verity was mentally unstable to make a boyfriend of her young daughter a godfather. Together six years or not, any grown up would know there’s an incredibly high chance that the relationship wasn’t destined to last.

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
He was definitely in Dublin this morning, unfortunately where I work now is next to where he " lives" (it's his friend's apartment not his) i always see him in the coffee shop there in the mornings, he just looks like the typical D4 posh boy that really hasn't a penny and pretends to be loaded, us Dubs know the kind I'm talking about, Is Nimbobs going to share the couch with him when they marry?
@Millieminion we now pronounce you the Godmother of this thread. In the bad and in the worst. In the name of the Kundalini, the moon and the holy red butterfly.
A-hole.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
This dude is just a creep using his pseudo science to touch as many men and women as possible, in that TikTok where he was showing that ball up the dude's butt he super casually mentioned that vaginal insertions are also good for women, per his services. I mean it just sounds like sexual harassment disguised as something else. Dude probably learned all his medical advice from watching The Human centipede on repeat. This legit bothers me.. oh an also with that 12 year old, "Oh he's a C SECTION" and made a face as if that somehow fd the skid up, the just squeezed his head on repeat.
Omg I didn't know about the 'vaginal insertions' 😮 Yes that is sexual assault. How the fuck is this menace qualified in anything? And he probably does it with people like Donkey watching excitedly. That's all part of it. Entertainment for the other perverts masquerading as science.
If I knew my fiance was interested in this sort of thing I'd be very scared. Goodness knows what he wants her to do sexually. Only he probably doesn't call it sex, but something like 'intimate holistic healing' to justify the weirdness.

• Sad
  • Sick

triesherbest

Chatty Member
i'm guessing they're still apart. imagine not spending your birthday with your fiancée. literally the most miserable relationship i've ever had the displeasure of knowing about.

• Haha

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
Or Niomi complaining about traffic in Bali on the daily while she was the traffic lol

Yes girl 😭 remember how upset she was that thousands of other white people JUST LIKE HER decided that Bali was a perfect and cheap destination they could exploit? And she was all like “Bali has changed so much, it’s just not the same anymore, there’s all this construction and it’s really busy”…yeah not shit Sherlock, all that stuff is getting built for people like you
1716556813543.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Wait what is he genuinely having his arse hole fiddled with? On camera?
What, and I cannot stress this highly enough, the actual fuck?

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
What do we think for Niomi's birthday this year? Bag of chips she'll eat in the car. Windows open. Fresh air. Pahhhfect!

I really don't know how he'll top last year. He really spoils her!

Screenshot_20240526_093630_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad

Callan

VIP Member
To be honest I HATE it when influencers post things like this, like it’s a trend. It’s not a bandwagon to jump on like some silly SM photo challenge. Tanya Burr posted this earlier today… AN HOUR later she posted the following photo. Tell me you don’t care without telling me you don’t care.
View attachment 2962524
View attachment 2962525
Edit: I just want to say I’m not singling Tanya or Nims out here - my IG has been FULL of this all day. The ALL EYES ON RAFAH photo followed by… “getting a mani pedi”, “cuddles before bed”, “home reno update!”, “Tea party!”
I get it, it's so insensitive to repost that then back to their green lush lives full of giggles and sunshine stories in the next slide. There's no minute of silence, it comes off as insincere. If I post something serious I don't follow up with my #bestlifeever posts.

• Heart