Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

supercalifragilis

I missed that conversation back then but the pic that was posted (and that she willingly shared) of her with the opened containers and one was of a liquid curry like why would you eat that outside with no plates?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Lionsden

VIP Member
I don't think her mom was there, and she didnt like the post either... again. Her mom had something at a restaurant I think, with T and some family, it was in her stories.
But weren't they all together on that photo with the masks? I could be mistaken.

lurkerxx

I'm sorry for drawing comparisons but Tanya's new Youtube video >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> abism >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything Niomi has posted and done in the last two years.

• Heart

Coldfeet

VIP Member
It’s absolutely insane to me that in the two years they’ve been together they haven’t lived a domestic life together at all. A few weeks in Kensington, a few weeks in Dublin (which she hated), none of it spent in an actual place of their own. The rest of the time they’ve hopped from place to place. What does Niomi expect from life with Lordon? How many more years of couchsurfing, Bali trips, dodgy parties and sex retreats? Because I don’t think anything has changed at all, especially not him. She’s just desperate to have a boy by her side.
Especially sat on a 'plane 😅😅

janedowe

Chatty Member
I’ve been away for five minutes and they’re back together?!
So, immediate thoughts….
1. She broke up with him to get her way and to get him to commit to London/uk living. Will we see an end to the nonsense travel?
2. She might be pregnant?!?

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Also why is this guy so obsessed with trauma healing? What was his trauma?? Living in a basement and getting a reliable income from his dad's investment? Looks like these people need more healing from all these new age shit than from the original issues they started turning to this bullshit for.
This is what he and Niomi both do, using words in a way that makes them essentially meaningless after a while. Niomi‘s endless talks about being on the right path, seeing signs, finding relaxation and peace - then tell us what your damage is, missy!! What is the exhaustion you needed a two year vacation from? Why do you need signs that tell you you’re on the right path, but react panicked when people call you lost??
They are both full of shit (pun intended) 😡

chausette

She has her hair darken for 2 days and as soon as she announced the donkey reconciliation, her hair is fried again.

Does dark colour washed off like that?