Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Crazy that the pre-sale has sold out and they still don't have a venue. What happens if they don't find a venue in time? Do they just take the money and run? All tickets are sold through Human Garbage, instead of a third-party seller, so I don't know what protection is offered if this thing falls through. There doesn't appear to be anything in their T&C's about refunds.

I wonder if there is something more to this last minute venue situation: like maybe they don't want to give certain authorities time to find out about their events. Who knows what goes on at these things!

Screenshot_20240601_192137_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Oh man I hate to say this but Lordon isn’t wrong in that reel 😫 she’s blabbering on about energy and YUR-RON-US (wtf?!) so jump scare that he is he correctly pronounces Uranus and then disappears again.
You can actually pronounce it that way 😬 so I'm pretty sure he just jumped in to be funny like UR ANUS, like the 5 year old child he is.
---
How old is she? She looks like she's in her 50s and her chest is incredibly sun damaged.
Haha I tried to find this and instead found her website and blog, which looks like they were made in 2001.

You can book readings with her:
1715941703566.png

Or check out her blog, I'm sure Nims could take some notes here for her substack:
1715941786160.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

curiouscat106

VIP Member
I imagine she’s been in Spain with her family for half term - probably a good thing for her and even better to spend it off SM for once. Shame “their star” is still on her finger…

Callan

VIP Member
Nims wish she could make money like this, these chicks are redonk... ppl pay them for legit nothing

1716492536653.png

---
It's @annahernaman. Her profile is private though.
Ahh thank you, yeah weird thought I was following her, guess not... I dont seem to be blocked lol.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I assumed that the people he recently started following are meant to take part in the event he is planning in Dublin for the fascia healers, as vendors perhaps?
I got the impression that Niomi got a little closer to compassion at her yoga retreat in India, so I would be surprised if these animals were for her wedding feast. She's never had a backbone, though, so Lordon would probably get away with anything he wanted.
---
View attachment 2958210
View attachment 2958211
View attachment 2958212
View attachment 2958213
Oh yeah, you could be right about that. He'll definitely want meat on the wedding menu though. Dude eats raw liver. I don't think Nims cares all that much about animals tbh. Not really.

Callan

VIP Member
It serms as if he's been in Dublin ever since he got back from Texas. Has he seen Nims at all? Have they spent any time together? They didn't even spend her birthday together. She's been MIA all week. Maybe she's in Dublin with him?

Apparently over 700 people have signed up for the Human Garbage event in Dublin?!!!
That's 700 deranged people, would be hilarious if none of them show up. I still don't get what jamming a rubber ball up your azz has to do with your mouth, that Garbage Gary kept mentioning how its all connected 🥴 yeah and?

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Do we think she buys into the submissive women/provider men narrative that he is into? That would be a huge jump from her brand and also quite dissonant with the audience she gathered over the years
I think she does in a way, but in return she starves her men. Like, she goes along with what they want (YouTube career, India, cock worshipping) but she controls not only her own body, but theirs too but enforcing her restricting eating habits on them. Forky of all people seems to have escaped unscathed in that respect.

Flybubble

Did she unarchive any of her posts with him? Or are they still gone? The fact that it was just time apart with the possibility of rekindling but she made the move to remove his photos so quickly and write an article is so telling. She wanted it to be final.
It makes me sad for her she fell for his "convincing". And of course I'm wondering what the hell he could have said to make her change her mind. She was so sure of herself, intuition and all.

supercalifragilis

That book, I'm sure, is their misguided way of showing sex positivity in support of Niomi's cock workship negative social media comments. We know the difference, Nimbobs!

• Haha
  • Sick

toanna1

I have a tiny suspicion about a person on Joe’s IG, that she could be his current gf. If you go to his tagged pic there is a group photo from Aug 21, and the girl in white tee. Very very wild guess only .

Ello22

Maybe they’ll tie the knot at the Dublin human garbage event as a way of becoming fully immersed in the cult.

• Haha
  • Sick

frooshh

She looks especially miserable in these photos. Not that she’s really looked happy in a while but here it’s ssoooooo much worse. Lordon back on his leech game I see.

Hlc33

Imagine being impatient for the fruit of Donkey's gene pool. 💀
🤣🤣 I'm sooo curious to find out if this will actually happen. I imagine it's distressing enough living with donkey, but also having to care for his offspring....🫏 🫏

Reactions: 7

Flybubble

Maybe this is part of their new deal. They did spend almost every day together until the breakup. First time Niomi went anywhere without him was last summer when she was invited to events in London. Normally I’d call this an improvement, but with these two there’s got a be toxic reason for this.
So why get back together? Not for the optics I hope

• Haha

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
You know Estee has Substack now too? It's called Someday Someday, it's empty of course, more of the "stuff is coming" they really think it's their new money maker.
I haven't really been keeping up with Estee lately, just check her thread now and then, but I'm not surprised. It seems to be an easy money maker for most of them, though I can't figure out why anyone pays for this stuff from the likes of Estee and Nims.