Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot Niomi used to have a normal southern England / London accent until I saw this tik tok someone put of her cut from an old You tube video (at least 5 years ago). Sounds like Tanya Burr. I’ll try to link it here…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Guess I can say I lived in France and Finland every time I had a layover there on my way to Poland :ROFLMAO: 😂 ( I did spend an entire day in a Finnish hotel once when our planet left without us and the next flight was at the end of the day lol).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg

This was truly the best bit of tattle sleuthing I’ve ever seen, the way people on here had figured it out weeks ago.

Congrats to us, I guess 😵💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
bleeping idiots 😂
So how does she justify allowing all the 'good for you we knew he was a creepy leech' comments on IG?
Good job most of them are preserved here to remind her 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
So…back to Bali? „Moving“ to Capetown? Because I can’t imagine they managed to agree on a place to live. She hates Dublin and he doesn’t seem to want to live in London. So surely they’re bleeping off on another year of vacation, no?

Reactions: 34
I literally felt sick when I saw the post. Whyy Niomi, whyyy?? Also what lessons did they feel they needed to learn apart? And now we have to see his face and hear his slurps forever

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.