Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this broken engagement post the other day and if you told me it was written by Nim or Lordon I'd believe you! What is it with these people and their word salads 😭

Screenshot_20240503_170258_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This looks like the corner of a classroom, you know when we were 4 years old and the teacher put all the drawings on a table so the parents could see what their kid did
Screenshot_20240503-182056.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Saw this broken engagement post the other day and if you told me it was written by Nim or Lordon I'd believe you! What is it with these people and their word salads 😭

View attachment 2912946
I had some sympathy until that bottom line with "Conscious uncoupling" like girl bye with that Goopy Paltrow crap.
---
This looks like the corner of a classroom, you know when we were 4 years old and the teacher put all the drawings on a table so the parents could see what their kid did
View attachment 2912969
Omg she's got those twigs and feathers and stuff she finds in the streets. Its okay we can't be fooled, we know her real shrine looks more like this -

1714754481991.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And by light they mean white .... lol

cringe
Omg I was about to say exactly the same thing. I don't know how offensive this will turn out but I'm gonna say it anyway : how does she have only white-blond-fit-girl kinda friends ? (Please no offense I am one myself lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg I was about to say exactly the same thing. I don't know how offensive this will turn out but I'm gonna say it anyway : how does she have only white-blond-fit-girl kinda friends ? (Please no offense I am one myself lol)
Nah living in London of all places it's a choice not have diverse friendships!

The obligatory running-around-on-the-beach-with-your-mouth-open photos are up now she’s finished yoga school.
View attachment 2912162
I see he's still liking her pics. Ugh.

Funny how he pretty much stopped posting 24/7 on Instagram about how he's a super successful life coach etc. right after Nims went to see him. He's barely said a word since. Whatever he was trying to prove to her with his constant BS on Instagram clearly worked.

I guarantee that yoga course of hers has a 100% pass rate. She's now on her quest for 'The Truth' and sees herself as an eternal student. This will be her life now - floating from place to place for years on end to partake in courses and retreats and 'trainings'. Just like Lordon.

I see he's still liking her pics. Ugh.

Funny how he pretty much stopped posting 24/7 on Instagram about how he's a super successful life coach etc. right after Nims went to see him. He's barely said a word since. Whatever he was trying to prove to her with his constant BS on Instagram clearly worked.

I guarantee that yoga course of hers has a 100% pass rate. She's now on her quest for 'The Truth' and sees herself as an eternal student. This will be her life now - floating from place to place for years on end to partake in courses and retreats and 'trainings'. Just like Lordon.
Wait what!? Are they back together ? Why did she go see him ?

Reactions: 1
They all look unbearable. It's my issue with most yoga classes in Western countries that the instructors often are these Niomi types. Much prefer to stay with my youtube videos for my practice because i just can't stand them.
And do they really have to stage a graduation style ceremony on the beach? Is it because these are all recently dumped (talking about Joe more than Donky because we know where it really hurts and why Dimbobs is still looking for "the Truth"), eat pray love blondes buying their way into lifelong friendships (not) and an India vacay they can tell everybody about for years because it was *meaningful*?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wait what!? Are they back together ? Why did she go see him ?
Yeah, she went on a 'secret' trip to Cape Town, which she tried to keep under wraps by saying she was at her mum's house. We don't know if they're back together, but time will tell.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yeah, she went on a 'secret' trip to Cape Town, which she tried to keep under wraps by saying she was at her mum's house. We don't know if they're back together, but time will tell.
Hope they didn’t, for her sake and her family’s sake!

Reactions: 7
She didn't have to go to Goa for her certificate, she could have printed an even better one at home for free. Oh wait no home and definitely no printer.

1714782928851.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
She acquired this one recently:
20240504_112844.jpg

20240504_112830.jpg

20240504_113441.jpg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.