Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very funny to see that she's only sharing a corner of her bathroom, but from what we can see of the rest, this isn't her usual luxurious villas and she must HATE it so badly. Like counting the days until she gets home. Probably no smoothie bowls in sight. She must be desperate for some content to share since she can't post a picture of a cute coffee shop or her hair just done or rainy London. Not to mention, the contact with the plebs.
I’ve just looked on their website and there’s very few pictures of the accommodation. It looks quite basic tbh, I’m surprised Nims booked it. Definitely not her usual standard.
B8C85FD4-1EC8-4AAA-B090-4183E2557176.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She probably spends every night in it thinking of how much she's sacrificing because this isn't some five star hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Let's do a poll on how long she'll last there! I give her another week. Because I'm a generous person who believes in people.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve just looked on their website and there’s very few pictures of the accommodation. It looks quite basic tbh, I’m surprised Nims booked it. Definitely not her usual standard.
View attachment 2869647
I think other programs would have been too difficult for her. There is an examination at the end of the course. And she only ever puts in minimal effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think other programs would have been too difficult for her. There is an examination at the end of the course. And she only ever puts in minimal effort.
I can't imagine there's much of a failure rate on those courses is there?

Reactions: 12
We already know what she did with her first Yoga certification, got herself a wrist injury. Wonder what this one will bring into her life.

Reactions: 17
Seems more like a cash grab rather than actual yoga teacher training. Pahhhfect for Niomi who lives for the gram.
A lot of these 200hr teacher training courses are to be honest. Some are definitely more legit than others but it’s a huge source of income.
I wonder if Nims is the only one there who has already done a similar course already

Reactions: 19
I just realized I never finished watching this long azz drown out video directed by a calculator and the stuff she says it hilarious actually. In a sad way. Always there to read the comments tho.

1712872099678.png

1712872127083.png

1712872150348.png

yes I've seen the "love and light" ad nauseum somewhere recently

1712872199931.png

1712872228201.png

watching her talk is like watching someone wandering through a maze

1712872296132.png

1712872320011.png

1712872338849.png

1712872364872.png

sure is...

1712872400643.png

I get chair road rage hearing her call that drivel an article.

Sorry this was so long, gah.

1712872475777.png

1712872541464.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She probably spends every night in it thinking of how much she's sacrificing because this isn't some five star hotel.
I thought it looks nice 😶 I would have assumed they would be in single sex dorms, like a hostel.

Reactions: 14
I had an email a few days back offering a 20% discount. Discount didn't apply to the founding member tier.
Yes, the Founding Sucker gets zero discount and also zero content apparently. Win win in Niomi's world. I can't even imagine what her next venture will be to be honest.
---
I thought it looks nice 😶 I would have assumed they would be in single sex dorms, like a hostel.
Sorry I wasn't dissing the space, just knowing that she likes things free and fancy and does prefer the posh life no matter how she pretends she doesn't.

Reactions: 18
Yes, the Founding Sucker gets zero discount and also zero content apparently. Win win in Niomi's world. I can't even imagine what her next venture will be to be honest.
---

Sorry I wasn't dissing the space, just knowing that she likes things free and fancy and does prefer the posh life no matter how she pretends she doesn't.
Oh, I didn't think you were ❤ just showing again how far removed from normality Niomi is if she thinks this private, spacious room is a dump?! I hope she completes this course tbh, the whole 200 hours (without a lordon peen appearance) then back in London where forky tries to woo her back* only to dump her when he realises how crystal / astrology driven / woo she now is (*I believe she dumped him last time)

Reactions: 10
Wow. I was not ready for this jump-scare at 03:47 am - here I am scrolling Instagram and 💥 boom 💥 I hear this soft spoken (what an ick! - grown man with a voice of a pre-teen boy) saliva slurping voice and recognised this fool and had to stop scrolling and see why is he coming up on my feed. Well, turns out Jamies daddy (or his sugar mama Niomi) paid for him to be advertised…..
IMG_6011.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Wow. I was not ready for this jump-scare at 03:47 am - here I am scrolling Instagram and 💥 boom 💥 I hear this soft spoken (what an ick! - grown man with a voice of a pre-teen boy) saliva slurping voice and recognised this fool and had to stop scrolling and see why is he coming up on my feed. Well, turns out Jamies daddy (or his sugar mama Niomi) paid for him to be advertised…..View attachment 2870424
Holy crap that's all he wanted. Ick just multiplied by a million.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't imagine there's much of a failure rate on those courses is there?
a friend of mine did one of these courses full of white people in Goa last year and as a person with real interest in the certification was left pretty disappointed. Not by the course itself but by the highschool vibes and competition among students to hook up with the (hot) teachers.
There was also a lot of filming and social network stuff, and because she was not enthusiastic about it, she was a bit frozen out of the group.

Not saying all places are the same or this is what is happening at the place Nims is but.....it's a whole subgenre of courses in India.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.