Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My theory is they broke off the engagement as they were too misaligned on where they want to live and on monogamy (Jamie is into open relationship, sex parties etc) but in a ‘let’s just be friends who hook up sometimes way’ hence Niomi not completely erasing him straight away (she gradually removed) or unfollowing. And this is why they have potentially met up in South Africa so she is still seeing him on the down low but she’ll cut him off completely once she’s found fiancé number 3

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lordon's come out swinging after his male bonding weekend.
He's feeling feisty.

Screenshot_20240410_170201.jpg

(Thanks to sharky @Shutterbug99 for screenshot from his own thread).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Toughest moment : losing her stupid sugar mommy. Bouh ouh

1712767281214.png

Dumbass spotted with her tit shoulder move

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Toughest moment : losing her stupid sugar mommy. Bouh ouh
I now - the self pity. His entire post is so self indulgent. Toughest times? Reaching nearly 40 and a broken engagement is the worst thing requiring this self indulgence is ridiculous. Come back with your words of wisdom when you've been through bereavement several times, or had a sick child, had a health scare or been terrified where any money is coming from next (not saying I've had all of these). Not everyone can constantly duck off to a new country to prance about thinking about themselves endlessly and feeling grateful for the desperately sad and horrible things that have happened to them.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
This sounds like a preparation for a „smug as duck“ post once he and Niomi announce they’re back together. He’s new and improved, everyone!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I now - the self pity. His entire post is so self indulgent. Toughest times? Reaching nearly 40 and a broken engagement is the worst thing requiring this self indulgence is ridiculous. Come back with your words of wisdom when you've been through bereavement several times, or had a sick child, had a health scare or been terrified where any money is coming from next (not saying I've had all of these). Not everyone can constantly duck off to a new country to prance about thinking about themselves endlessly and feeling grateful for the desperately sad and horrible things that have happened to them.
'They'll come to stand to you' WTF???
Painful inane clap trap meandering waffle. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ga ga ooh la la, bad romance
Thank you SO much for this excellent reply. I think it resulted in the first actual lol I’ve ever done from a tattle comment and it has been very much needed today.

Side note: we can blame the solar eclipse for anything rubbish that happens this week apparently. Oh moon 🌙

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A little while ago I submitted yet another complaint to the ASA over the lack of transparency with some of her posts/stories. Yet again nothing has been done, and they now don't even get back to you...

'If our decision is to investigate your complaint further, we will let you know with 15 days of this email. Otherwise, the information you gave us will be kept on file for use in our formal intelligence gathering process. This alerts us to trends in advertising and highlights emerging issues that need our intervention'.

Absolutely pointless.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20240410_225344.jpg

Can't wait to see his brighter than ever smile.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Mr. Zero specifics strikes again, lmao....have you guys ever seen him mention a single hardship?
No. Daddy maybe threatened to stop his allowance once. And there was that one time an airport worker was 'rude' to him so he had to scuttle back to Mummy Dim to sort it out for him.
But no Jamie White sails through life telling everyone how marvellous life is if we could all be utterly selfish, go on endless courses and retreats in exotic locations and basically do duck all for anyone else.
Sorry I completely forgot the time he tipped a taxi driver - this then necessitated an entire patronising vlog about how selfless he felt about himself.

Reactions: 16
I noticed her last boyfriend (the personal trainer one) liked her Insta post about going to India. Did he like her posts when she was with Jamie? Or is he only liking single Niomi’s content.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
His post very much reminds me of all the blatantly untrue happy posts Niomi spammed after the joey break up, she had this whole "I'm on the right path, can't believe I'm such an amazing person now" spiel which was 100% lying to herself. She was a good match for Lordon when it comes to long posts of absolute nonsensical happy clappy lies!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.