Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe this yoga training has been gifted to her. Makes sense if this school is craving social media attention

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe this yoga training has been gifted to her. Makes sense if this school is craving social media attention
Has she named the place even once?
I'm not sure she has last time I looked.
(Doesn't mean it wasn't #kindlygifted though).

Reactions: 8
I go away for a couple of weeks because I’m fed up with Nimbob and now you’re saying there might be a chance they’re back together…no, sorry I just threw up in my mouth just from thinking about it 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Am I the only one who hopes they’re back together 🫠
The explanation video she’d have to do would be gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Am I the only one who hopes they’re back together 🫠
The explanation video she’d have to do would be gold.
You are a masochist if you want to go through that again haha. I don't think they are back together, maybe he found a feather on the side of the road and she hopped on a plane real quick to pick it up, no big deal guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I keep checking the yoga school’s stories to see if she’s still there 😂 she’s not done a runner yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think I'd fall asleep if I was there, I don't think my brain is strong enough for this this type of activity.

She looks THRILLED to be there lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1712997992631.png

Sure darling India called you.
Brace yourself for lecturing Niomi in 3, 2, 1 ...

I do think she is happy doing these 200 hours of yoga, what I can't stand is the smugness over 9000 that she will splash on her audience face

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Look what I just found... well well

I have always found something very off about him...the monk who bought a ferrari 🤣
And he's Jada Pinkett Smiths personal advisor...this alone is very telling
I'm off to see if he had a tattle thread 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have always found something very off about him...the monk who bought a ferrari 🤣
And he's Jada Pinkett Smiths personal advisor...this alone is very telling
I'm off to see if he had a tattle thread 😁
He’s such a charlatan. I remember thinking his story didn’t add up years ago when he was talking about his ‘years’ in India. Clever marketing, that’s all it is.
The only ‘guru’ I listen to these days is Eckhart Tolle. Less glamorous but gets his message across.

As for Niomi, she’s just beyond reprieve. She had a great chance at reviving her career after Lordon but either is too lazy or too idiotic to realise it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2872485

I do think she is happy doing these 200 hours of yoga, what I can't stand is the smugness over 9000 that she will splash on her audience face
If she had really been curious about the philosophy and origins of yoga, she could have read countless books about it by now, including the original scriptures. But we all know she likes her 'learnings' in the form of banal Instagram quotes. I can't believe this is the 'offering' people are paying for - it's so badly written and full of hot air. In those short eight sentences she repeats several times that she is grateful and that she was 'called' and is where she is meant to be (yet again! I guess I'm meant to be writing this right now and going to the shops later! Wow! Realizing this makes me so grateful). She spaces it out to make it look like she wrote a page, the scammer. And by the way, every introductory Yoga book mentions Sattva, Rajas, and Tamas. Again, I can't believe she hasn't encountered this before. Of course she has to squeeze these ideas into her rigid and reductive world view. She's so dumb and shallow, she makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
BEG. YOUR. PARDON ???
I'm only finding out NOW that boring Niomi has finally ditched the creep ??? Whaaat. I have so many threads to catch up with. I have to cancel all my plans this weekend to keep up.
---
Not that I noticed but he'd post snarky stories if she was in Bali for a while that only losers and stoners can do nothing for weeks and how he's ready to get back to London to WORK, after being there for a bit, all passive aggressive, constant little digs that I personally saw as digs to Nimbobs.

He was savaged lately for his big ass rant against Veganism, deleted the post and wrote an "apology" story and lost over 3.5 subs in the last 30 days or so alone. Good job Bradders, keep failing. I love seeing it.
---
Here we go again, she's doing her match game....

View attachment 2868294

View attachment 2868295

Or maybe just maybe it's a thirsty frog trying to get water from your sink in a hot climate...

Why is everything with her about love and light #substack subscribe! and exploding cosmos kundalini swinging off a pole and magic signs and animals, and numbers on doors and streets, so wild!! Why is everything a fantasy story, why.
Niomi, if you go to India you will prob see a frog everyday. I can predict you if you go to Paris you might see the same pigeon on your balcony everyday if you leave food outside. What does that mean?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 2872485

She receives "downloads" ???? Besties, she's gonna start speaking in light language soon.

Have you guys seen the twitter astrologer who killed her partner AND her babies on the eclipse ?

I'm all for exploring spirituality and religion the way people feel called to and I respect that. But you have to be grounded, ON EARTH, with people with brains and a pinch of pragmatism.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
It is interesting that on the instagram profile she is never shown...is this her ? Looking by lack on any strength in her arms I believe it is her...
Screenshot_20240413_135305_Instagram.jpg

---
View attachment 2872485

She could find answers couple of years ago if she would go to a therapist. It is just another empty post. How many times she just felt in the right place and listened to universe only to had quick reality checks afterwards...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.