Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is interesting that on the instagram profile she is never shown...is this her ? Looking by lack on any strength in her arms I believe it is her...View attachment 2872731
---

She could find answers couple of years ago if she would go to a therapist. It is just another empty post. How many times she just felt in the right place and listened to universe only to had quick reality checks afterwards...
I think it’s her too. She’s wearing the same top in another story.
IMG_6672.jpeg

‘Ayerveda.’ Must’ve learned a lot in that course…just not the proper spelling of ‘Ayurveda.’
IMG_6673.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I have always found something very off about him...the monk who bought a ferrari 🤣
And he's Jada Pinkett Smiths personal advisor...this alone is very telling
I'm off to see if he had a tattle thread 😁
Yeah... any monk that chases money and clout ain't one. These frauds are everywhere, it's sickening.
---
View attachment 2872485
Sure darling India called you.
Brace yourself for lecturing Niomi in 3, 2, 1 ...

I do think she is happy doing these 200 hours of yoga, what I can't stand is the smugness over 9000 that she will splash on her audience face
Wow this still sounds like a robot wrote most of it, this is her being candid and natural??? This is worth $300... I can't even.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Food is medicine and she spends her life in pursuit of the healthiest concoctions, yet somehow always has a laundry list of ailments to complain about... breakouts, digestive issues, poor sleep, fatigue, skin allergies...

Reactions: 29
If she is looking for medicine maybe she should ask herself why she needs such medicine... isn't she just looking for a responsible to blame it all on ? Then this is a victim behaviour

Maybe THERAPY would be good medicine Nims ?? Just sayin :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
If she had really been curious about the philosophy and origins of yoga, she could have read countless books about it by now, including the original scriptures. But we all know she likes her 'learnings' in the form of banal Instagram quotes. I can't believe this is the 'offering' people are paying for - it's so badly written and full of hot air. In those short eight sentences she repeats several times that she is grateful and that she was 'called' and is where she is meant to be (yet again! I guess I'm meant to be writing this right now and going to the shops later! Wow! Realizing this makes me so grateful). She spaces it out to make it look like she wrote a page, the scammer. And by the way, every introductory Yoga book mentions Sattva, Rajas, and Tamas. Again, I can't believe she hasn't encountered this before. Of course she has to squeeze these ideas into her rigid and reductive world view. She's so dumb and shallow, she makes me sick.
Also every story she writes centers around her, she only knows one subject in life worthy of attention. Herself.

Reactions: 15
Today I thought I was sitting opposite Dimbob on the tube and my first thought was 'oh god, I hope she doesn't recommend a book to me!'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Today I thought I was sitting opposite Dimbob on the tube and my first thought was 'oh god, I hope she doesn't recommend a book to me!'
If the lady was reading a book then it definitely wasn’t Nims 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's always on vacation, same old same old... she already said she has no responsibilities anywhere. Now India feels like home to her, always, Bali what 🥴

1713059034338.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She's always on vacation, same old same old... she already said she has no responsibilities anywhere. Now India feels like home to her, always, Bali what 🥴

View attachment 2874025
Such a liar too. She feels so at home in India. Tell that to the three months you spent there, when you clearly couldn't wait to go home, Nimbot.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

View attachment 2874025
Are there actually any Indian people there? She always seeks these pockets of other countries where there seem to be exclusively people like her.

Reactions: 44
Such a liar too. She feels so at home in India. Tell that to the three months you spent there, when you clearly couldn't wait to go home, Nimbot.
Quoting myself cause I can't edit it anymore and wanted to clarify I mean the months before the pandemic. I don't judge her for wanting to go home when the pandemic began. I was also not home and traveled home as fast as I could when things started shutting down.

Reactions: 17

View attachment 2874025
What does she mean by 'I always feel so at home in India'? This is literally the second time she's there, exaggerating much?
More emphasis on being happy, which means the exact opposite. No sane person draws mandalas on holiday, her life bores me to tears.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

View attachment 2874025
So fake....FFS so happy that you spend time alone and you are effing doodling...yes so happy like the time you bought a house you are never mentioning and admitting it was a mistake , so happy like the relationship with forky based on friendship which you want to forgetnow, so happy like ex fiance creepy cock retreat you wanted to sell like a luxurious couple retreat, so happy like I love London but nothing keeps me here (aka you have no agency who wants to represent you because you are talentless and lacking basic creativity)...happiness is within not in a place or empty activities. Niomi smart you are effing fake and lost. Time to admit it and get therapy.
---
Ps: newsflash niomi smart let's face it , you will never do anything with your second yoga teacher certificate if you have never organized yourself to do anything with the first one apart from getting away to Bali with an effing creep picking up random dirty feathers from the ground. You are technically jobless and clueless...so better plan something to maintain your life until you retire because with that rate your only option will be living with your mom forever. Substack will not make your "digital career" or the remains of it, last

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.