Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed her last boyfriend (the personal trainer one) liked her Insta post about going to India. Did he like her posts when she was with Jamie? Or is he only liking single Niomi’s content.
Not that I noticed but he'd post snarky stories if she was in Bali for a while that only losers and stoners can do nothing for weeks and how he's ready to get back to London to WORK, after being there for a bit, all passive aggressive, constant little digs that I personally saw as digs to Nimbobs.

He was savaged lately for his big ass rant against Veganism, deleted the post and wrote an "apology" story and lost over 3.5 subs in the last 30 days or so alone. Good job Bradders, keep failing. I love seeing it.
---
Here we go again, she's doing her match game....

1712788930721.png

1712788952887.png

Or maybe just maybe it's a thirsty frog trying to get water from your sink in a hot climate...

Why is everything with her about love and light #substack subscribe! and exploding cosmos kundalini swinging off a pole and magic signs and animals, and numbers on doors and streets, so wild!! Why is everything a fantasy story, why.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Not that I noticed but he'd post snarky stories if she was in Bali for a while that only losers and stoners can do nothing for weeks and how he's ready to get back to London to WORK, after being there for a bit, all passive aggressive, constant little digs that I personally saw as digs to Nimbobs.

He was savaged lately for his big ass rant against Veganism, deleted the post and wrote an "apology" story and lost over 3.5 subs in the last 30 days or so alone. Good job Bradders, keep failing. I love seeing it.
---

View attachment 2868294

View attachment 2868295

Or maybe just maybe it's a thirsty frog trying to get water from your sink in a hot climate...

Why is everything with her about love and light #substack subscribe! and exploding cosmos kundalini swinging off a pole and magic signs and animals, and numbers on doors and streets, so wild!! Why is everything a fantasy story, why.
must be so exhausting going through life desperately looking for signs in anything and everything…a frog, a leaf, a butterfly, anything to help her cope

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

---

View attachment 2868294

View attachment 2868295

This pisses me off. The utter ARROGANCE that creatures are handily placed around entirely for her convenience. They only exist for her - not for themselves.
This sums up her utter selfishness and solipcism. Every thing exists to make her life better and to guide her way to something or another.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
This pisses me off. The utter ARROGANCE that creatures are handily placed around entirely for her convenience. They only exist for her - not for themselves.
This sums up her utter selfishness and solipcism. Every thing exists to make her life better and to guide her way to something or another.
She can comes off as someone who steps on other people's heads like on a bridge in a mud pond to get across. Even her animal interactions are selfish somehow. It's all about her. Good luck with that Niomi.

Reactions: 26

---

View attachment 2868294

View attachment 2868295

OH FFS NOT AGAIN. Why must everything be a sign?????? If I see a frog I would just think ah cute frog. If I see 11:11 I would think it is 11 minutes past 11. What bleeping planet is she on

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Fingers crossed she meets all the wildlife in Goa . A pink bottomed macaque, a bat, a fox vampire...it's like a reunion with jamie the creep
Screenshot_20240411_073541_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her neurosis is absolutely exhausting, I can only imagine how difficult it must be to live in that mind. And especially for others around her experiencing it.

Reactions: 19
I can only imagine the echo inside this woman's head. It's completely empty there.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Very funny to see that she's only sharing a corner of her bathroom, but from what we can see of the rest, this isn't her usual luxurious villas and she must HATE it so badly. Like counting the days until she gets home. Probably no smoothie bowls in sight. She must be desperate for some content to share since she can't post a picture of a cute coffee shop or her hair just done or rainy London. Not to mention, the contact with the plebs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you guys find it odd that this yoga place is constantly taking pictures and filming their students, I followed them out of curiosity and they are in my feed all day long, it's non stop. How can anyone learn in that environment?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Do you guys find it odd that this yoga place is constantly taking pictures and filming their students, I followed them out of curiosity and they are in my feed all day long, it's non stop. How can anyone learn in that environment?
Yeah, I find it really strange that they do this. All day, every day, from what I've seen.

Reactions: 15
Sir David Attenborough, everybody! For filming an animal. That's all it takes! I just turned my lights on, I'm Thomas Edison! Bless your simple mind, Nims!
1000016010.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Yeah, I find it really strange that they do this. All day, every day, from what I've seen.
I’m gonna assume that the participants either don’t care, or must’ve signed a waiver about this, and don’t mind. I know I wouldn’t be comfortable being filmed through the day, but this is also Nims, so I’m sure that any exposure is fine with her - I mean, she was totally cool with both Forky and Donkey exposing themselves to her.
Yay for the false equivalencies, and horrible jokes…I’ll see myself out now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Seems more like a cash grab rather than actual yoga teacher training. Pahhhfect for Niomi who lives for the gram.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.