Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that plane pic on her grid before? I could have sworn it was, but now I don't see it.

1712679780000.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He can go on all the men retreats he wants, he will never be a real man.

Reactions: 22
Kinda want a new man in the picture purely to see what tattle nickname he ends up with!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I don't know if this is already been mentioned on here but I saw niomi's book being sold without her photo on the cover today.
Oh godi still have her book don't kill me
I was a big fan of hers..trying to sell them on vinted 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has that after sex with donkey kind of no-glow.. yep they definitely hooked up

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like the yoga camp manages to co-erce some past attendees to stay and feel privileged to become unpaid yoga instructors working up to 6 days per week with free time spent planning group excursions! In Niomi’s case though, I’d agree that this would actually give her some purpose, co—workers and stability.

Reactions: 9
She’s back to the learning, peeps. Looking as engaged as ever (pun unintended)…
IMG_6639.jpeg

…but looking less enthused about the material now than she was before - she was even taking notes!
IMG_6640.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Ugh rich, if not millionaire, influencers getting stuff for free is sickening.
I think this is the exact same room Dim was #kindlygifted at The Langham. Now inhabited by Zoella. Who no doubt needed the freebie poor mite 😢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Whoah, did she really only reply to one comment? In January?
She was the most active the first day she started it, and replied to some comments and only comes back to like her own posts now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Is she still managed by the agency she sometimes spoke about ? Can't remember the name

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.