Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked at her recent post and Jamie isn’t popping up as having liked it, but I’m pretty sure he did?? I was hoping her two brain cells would keep her from going back to him. Manifesting a single life for her.✨🪽🦋

Reactions: 4
I don't know if this is already been mentioned on here but I saw niomi's book being sold without her photo on the cover today.
It seems the version without her photo was published in December 2017, roughly one year after the original.

These are cited on Amazon under "press": :rolleyes:
‘Beautiful images and recipes that I can't wait to try my hand at!’ Zoella
‘Such a gorgeous book!’ Tanya Burr
‘Get your butts cooking that good stuff! It'll make you glow like Niomi’ Alfie Deyes

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It seems the version without her photo was published in December 2017, roughly one year after the original.

These are cited on Amazon under "press": :rolleyes:
‘Beautiful images and recipes that I can't wait to try my hand at!’ Zoella
‘Such a gorgeous book!’ Tanya Burr
‘Get your butts cooking that good stuff! It'll make you glow like Niomi’ Alfie Deyes
Of course Tanya said it was a gorgeous book, gorgeous is one of like ten words she knows 🙃

Can't believe less than a decade ago, these people enjoyed such popularity when they clearly were as vacuous and pathetic as they are now. Gleam really knew how to package turds to make them look attractive, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Jamie gives me the ick as much as anyone else, but honestly, she's just as toxic. She broke up with the supposed love of her life because she saw a particular colour of butterfly, honestly if Jamie is willing to put up with her then he's earned his meal ticket.

Reactions: 26
I just looked at her recent post and Jamie isn’t popping up as having liked it, but I’m pretty sure he did?? I was hoping her two brain cells would keep her from going back to him. Manifesting a single life for her.✨🪽🦋
You’re right I think he unliked it! How curious…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
You’re right I think he unliked it! How curious…
I think they’ve read here, know we’re on to them and are now going to try to be more “careful” about concealing their reunion. It won’t last of course (the concealment that is), these two can’t resist showing off. It’s just a matter of time until the reunited/true love wins BS is shared.

Reactions: 30
I just want to add - WHY ON EARTH did Nim’s even share that picture of her at the airport?! There was absolutely no need to put it on her stories. She said she’d be at her mum’s in Sussex for a while, so why put up an airport snap and be caught out lying?! Make it make sense. It’s as though she wanted us to find out.
Rant over, excessively irritated after two tit days at work. As you were.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I just want to add - WHY ON EARTH did Nim’s even share that picture of her at the airport?! There was absolutely no need to put it on her stories. She said she’d be at her mum’s in Sussex for a while, so why put up an airport snap and be caught out lying?! Make it make sense. It’s as though she wanted us to find out.
attention starved

Reactions: 24
I just want to add - WHY ON EARTH did Nim’s even share that picture of her at the airport?! There was absolutely no need to put it on her stories. She said she’d be at her mum’s in Sussex for a while, so why put up an airport
snap and be caught out lying?! Make it make sense. It’s as though she wanted us to find out.
She did it for attention. She just can't help herself. I'm sure people will have sent her messages asking about it.

She could easily have kept the entire trip to Cape Town a secret if she really wanted to.

It'll be interesting to see how she spins this, as so many of her Bright Tribe left comments in the wake of their split saying she was well rid of him.

I'm hoping she comes to her senses in India and decides to leave him in the past. I don't want to see any more dancing or pencil peen!

Reactions: 25
attention starved
Geez, all she gets is attention. She posts her cups of coffee for fork's sake. I think she's starved for some substance in her life, but she'd never know it. How stupid to share that photo without saying anything other than she used lots of petrol again flying over everyone else's heads.

Reactions: 8
I guess she thought she was being clever.
'Tee hee I know something you don't know shadows'.
Sadly her rushing the length of a continent to bow to a pointy peen was discovered.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Attention. She knows people are asking about him. She's been purposefully coy since January. I wondered if maybe that photo was from picking up/dropping off her family since they traveled to the Madlives but then why would she have been so close to the tarmac? I didn't want to believe it but with the accounts she followed it's just too weird. Taking a 12 hour flight one way to reunite with him for like 2 days while he was on a men's retreat? Unhinged. Desperate.

Reactions: 12
She was probably expecting Joey to slide into her DM's after she broke her engagement to Lordon off. And of course, he didn't. Hence her going back to the pointy peen :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was probably expecting Joey to slide into her DM's after she broke her engagement to Lordon off. And of course, he didn't. Hence her going back to the pointy peen :sick:
Yes probably and I really think as well she thought she could just slip back into her old life and friendship groups. But for one thing people have moved on, and for another they might be wary of her now. Friendly enough but well aware they can be dropped at a moment's notice. Pure speculation but maybe she thought she could become part of Caggie's group with access to some of the Made in Chelsea lot, but Caggie sensibly set boundaries.

Reactions: 16
If you follow him he still shows up in the likes 🙈 so I don‘t think he removed it
It still shows that he liked it, she just got so many likes the names get pushed down I think

1712678397048.png

1712678470143.png

You tell them, Anca!

1712678524287.png

1712678574495.png

lol

1712678608672.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Genuinely can’t cope with the thought of these two imbeciles back together. I’ve decided to remain in denial and am running with the theory that Nims visited Cape Town while Donkey was off in the wilderness with the other men and there was no reunification (I have not worked out why Nims went to CT if it wasn’t to see him but let’s just ignore this gap in my theory!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.