Niomi Smart #80 Charging for articles sounding like ChatGPT, she's no morals, conscience or husband to be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That did cross my mind, imagine if that was true!! In that case she didnt have to admit that her marriage failed, all she said was that she has two failed engagements, Nims is always very creative and colorful when it comes to the words she uses. I also remember, very early into that relationship someone on here DM'ing Jamie asking if they were engaged and he replied to that person saying that they are actually married. I thought it was a joke but what if it wasn't?

I was looking for it in older threads and ran into this lmao...

View attachment 2863654
Oh God.I'd almost forgotten about the fact that they were always fuckin dancing.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh God.I'd almost forgotten about the fact that they were always fuckin dancing.
The brain will often protect itself from remembering certain things, still shocks me to run into old stuff, how cringe it was. I don't think I can survive round two.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Goodness gracious, what are we in for?!
If this is true, I never expected it.
I'll be honest, her life doesn't even seem real it's that mad.
She is truly round the bend.

Reactions: 19
Yeah, I'd sort of blocked out all the dancing. And how his mouth was ALWAYS open as he danced. I can't go through that again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But what I’ve found strange is her grandma has liked most of his instagram posts since they’ve broken up? I don’t get any of it. I had the idea her whole family disapproved and hated him. It seems an odd move to continue following him, and liking his posts.
His family is rich so granny approved

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Given his silence, I wouldn’t be surprised if he is in India with her just not doing the yoga course. Can’t imagine her family is too happy about it but I wonder about his? Avocado chef definitely didn’t take it well as she unfollowed Niomi.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Given his silence, I wouldn’t be surprised if he is in India with her just not doing the yoga course. Can’t imagine her family is too happy about it but I wonder about his? Avocado chef definitely didn’t take it well as she unfollowed Niomi.
He was on the guys only retreat. 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
^ Ugh…what an unfortunate image to have to see first thing in the morning. 🤢 But it looks like he’s giving Forky a run for his money to see who has the deeper forehead wrinkles.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Vocab checklist for spiritual wannabes:
Awe✅
Connection✅
Growth✅
Journey x loads✅
Practices✅
Vulnerability✅
Energy✅
Deepened✅
Profound✅
Connection (again)✅
Transformative✅
Personal growth journey✅

A* for having no original thoughts.
You beat me to it.😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm willing to bet the 100 men on the New Warrior course 🤭 were not from 'diverse' backgrounds 🙄 but all like him. Grim thought I know.
He's just like Dim in that he spends his time practising and learning for some unspecific future *thing* instead of just getting on with it. Finding himself so utterly fascinating
I know it's the most hackneyed (sp??) saying but the John Lennon lyric 'life is what happens while you're busy making other plans' could be about these two.

Reactions: 28
omg i can't WAIT for them to get back together!! Let the cringe fest begiiiiiiiiiiin!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.