Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Callan

VIP Member
Was that plane pic on her grid before? I could have sworn it was, but now I don't see it.

1712679780000.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Callan

VIP Member
I remember the end of Niomi and Marcus’s relationship. She was in a very controlling place with regard to food and eating. She was cooking mad vegan recipes and Marcus was visibly hungry and pissed off. Then they went to Bali and she spent a lot of time chasing paahfectt vegan Buddha bowls and smoothies. Even at the time she came across as a pain in the backside, and incredibly self absorbed.
Unless he's also a Vegan I don't like how she'd coerce him to live her way, she's so controlling, she probably made him feel so awkward he didn't know how to say no to "What do you mean Marcus, you don't appreciate this meal that I cooked for you from scratch?😩" ... I'm sure he wasn't going to eat something unsightly in front of her not to be insensitive but gezus, let the dude live. How would she like it if suddenly he's like ok all we eat now is seafood and meat 3 times a day, that's my life philosophy and you need to be a part of it, she'd bail in an instant.

Reactions: 5

Coldfeet

VIP Member
I don't think she's actually mentioned its called Sampoorna yet has she?
She's busy feeling so grateful for everything at the moment - monkeys and some things called 'bards' which I presume are birds.

I wondered too if she'd stick it out. Or will find an excuse to leave by end of week 2. Her heart telling her she was in the wrong place.
She'll suddenly be ill and run for the airport!🤢

Reactions: 4

frooshh

She mentioned once that they called each other husband and wife because they viewed themselves as already married because they were so certain of each other. I think they did a commitment ceremony in Bali (somewhere back in the old threads there's photos), but nothing legal was done. This was prior to even getting engaged I think.
I think it’s possible that they were legally bound but she didn’t say anything because she knew people would say they were moving too last and (2) it would interfere with the whole “magical wedding” thing. Maybe that or they had business dealing to sort out where both people needed to sign something in person.

Imdiaz3

I just looked at her recent post and Jamie isn’t popping up as having liked it, but I’m pretty sure he did?? I was hoping her two brain cells would keep her from going back to him. Manifesting a single life for her.✨🪽🦋

The thought did briefly cross my mind in the vlog when she said she was thirstier than normal…
Maybe.

But as a currently pregnant women, boobs are far bigger indicator than tummy's.

if she goes up a cup size, then I will think she is pregnant.

earlgrey

VIP Member
Probably just bloat but she does look like she could be pregnant here? I know that's probably controversial - I look just like that after a big dinner to be fair- but I couldn't help but wonder!! Would explain the rush back to Lordon's toothy embrace
The thought did briefly cross my mind in the vlog when she said she was thirstier than normal…

• Wow

Lionsden

VIP Member
Omg I was about to say exactly the same thing. I don't know how offensive this will turn out but I'm gonna say it anyway : how does she have only white-blond-fit-girl kinda friends ? (Please no offense I am one myself lol)
She acquired this one recently:
20240504_112844.jpg

20240504_112830.jpg

20240504_113441.jpg

I’m placing bets on either
1) Niomi has conceded
2) They haven’t actually agreed (again) and they’ll just prance around Bali ignoring the issue until their visas run out again

If Lordon has agreed to move to London I will be VERY surprised

Also, I was watching her Shed on Rightmove and she took it off the market about 4 weeks ago 👀 I forgot to say!
Is this what it seems like? Are they gonna live there???😅

• Haha